Rebecca Black

Canadian

I was about to say something yesterday about this epic fail but then i saw Rei IV's video about the Legendary metalhead [size="5"][b][color="#8B0000"]the Infidel [/color][/b][/size]l and dammit hes right!!!!

if anyone here continue to like this epic fail it will be a waste of your time thank you armsterdan lml.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='I-dreezyAFG' timestamp='1311256163' post='5374013']
you know, she [i]is[/i] kinda hot...
[/quote]

You can do the exact same thing to any homeless person if you have the money... Hell, they could probably even get them to sound awesome with today's use of autotune.

[quote name='Canadian' timestamp='1311251978' post='5373903']
[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OxWD85Ngz4[/media]

New song, old one was taken off of Youtube. The song is better, but the hatred I have for her is actually growing more.[/center]
[/quote]
I like this song much better than her last one...

I don't even know why this b**** is even being recognized. She has no real talent, she's just famous because her rich mama wanted her daughter to have everything she wanted, and now she's even richer based on the fact that she made the worst song ever. It's sad that we live in a world where untalented fame whores dominate the media as opposed to those who actually have skill and talent.

There are plenty of singers on America's Got Talent and X Factor, or even in the tunnels of frickin' Subway stations who have more talent than her, and none of them get near as much notoriety...which is very sad. >:(

To be honest, you're just trying to exert your ego. What has she done? She produced a crappy music video with crappy lyrics and has a crappy voice. So does that mean she should die? Honestly, just think about it, would you think, if she died, that she deserved it?

Anyway, if you were paying any attention to what Dismal said, you'd notice that she's getting millions of dollars for singing a crappy song. Yes, the song was terrible, awful lyrics, 100% autotune, whatever. But AMF does that to everybody- they make crappy videos if you pay $2000 for it. You become famous and basicly hit of your career. She still has a career ahead of her. She's recording. And you know what? Even if she sucks, people are going to buy it, whether or not she did well or not. And hell, she might do a better job!

[quote name='Vough' timestamp='1311749314' post='5391003']
To be honest, you're just trying to exert your ego. What has she done? She produced a crappy music video with crappy lyrics and has a crappy voice. So does that mean she should die? Honestly, just think about it, would you think, if she died, that she deserved it?

Anyway, if you were paying any attention to what Dismal said, you'd notice that she's getting millions of dollars for singing a crappy song. Yes, the song was terrible, awful lyrics, 100% autotune, whatever. But AMF does that to everybody- they make crappy videos if you pay $2000 for it. You become famous and basicly hit of your career. She still has a career ahead of her. She's recording. And you know what? Even if she sucks, people are going to buy it, whether or not she did well or not. And hell, she might do a better job!
[/quote]

I can't say I disagree. People have discerning tastes, and her new song is *gasp* better than her horrid original. Still bad, but not as bad. If she improves over time, leaves her Auto-Tune training wheels, makes genius music, who knows? Music changes over time, and what sucks now rocks later and vice-versa. I mean just look at this [s]crappy repetitive music we love so much[/s] pop music; it doesn't sound so appealing now, but we'll love it later. I am anticipating Black's evolution, if she does evolve.

Archived