Rebecca Black

Canadian

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey we all know she's BAAAD but do we really need to talk s*** about some chick we don't know?
*Shot*

Ok that bullet put some sense in me. I guess its just part of being a celeb. She looks just like my cousin and I hate BOTH of them. Hey hey... Don't you think these two (JB and RB) would pair togethergeatly? SOooo much in common.

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1308380185' post='5291857']
Guys we did it Rebecca finally remove the video from Youtube forever this a epic win against mainstream s*** and now if we did it with Rebecca why not with Beiber?
[/quote]

No, "we" are doing nothing. <_<
I don't think her video was a big contribution to the world, but I think it's quite rude and disrespectful to plan to take videos away just because you don't like them.
Personally, it isn't going to steal my sleep if there are songs by Justin Bieber on Youtube and if [i]other[/i] people want to hear them, because we're not forced to click on them. <_<
If something is crap, just post on YCM that it's crap or on some other music forum, but don't go on a crusade to get everything that isn't a Metal video approved by METALMAXIMAL removed on Youtube.-.-

Live and let live, or practice the tolerance bands are preaching around.

(Btw I still want an explanation about why Metal isn't "mainstream s***" because most bands from Nuclear Blast for example ARE "mainstream", since the label is as "mainstream" as it gets, and then the super-special-unknown kind.)

"Music is so crappy now-days because of (insert young pop singer)"

You know what really sucked? About 20% of all music ever created. Bad music isn't brand new and [i]our[/i] bad music isn't any worse or better than theirs was.

I know her song was bad, but why all the hate? She is just a girl who wanted to have a bit of fun making a music video. No reason to hate her for it. So what if she has a crappy voice? Does it make her any less of a person? No. If youre going to hate her music, dont hate her. So what if she is a bad singer? Who cares in the slightest. I bet a lot of you are bad singers, but does anybody hate you for it?

[quote name='Opalmoon' timestamp='1308683995' post='5300776']
No, "we" are doing nothing. <_<
I don't think her video was a big contribution to the world, but I think it's quite rude and disrespectful to plan to take videos away just because you don't like them.
Personally, it isn't going to steal my sleep if there are songs by Justin Bieber on Youtube and if [i]other[/i] people want to hear them, because we're not forced to click on them. <_<
If something is crap, just post on YCM that it's crap or on some other music forum, but don't go on a crusade to get everything that isn't a Metal video approved by METALMAXIMAL removed on Youtube.-.-

Live and let live, or practice the tolerance bands are preaching around.

(Btw I still want an explanation about why Metal isn't "mainstream s***" because most bands from Nuclear Blast for example ARE "mainstream", since the label is as "mainstream" as it gets, and then the super-special-unknown kind.)
[/quote]

Nope one thing i can tell you aim not crusading aim just Happy the video got remove.

[quote name='Insanious' timestamp='1308692867' post='5301096']
I know her song was bad, but why all the hate? She is just a girl who wanted to have a bit of fun making a music video. No reason to hate her for it. So what if she has a crappy voice? Does it make her any less of a person? No. If youre going to hate her music, dont hate her. So what if she is a bad singer? Who cares in the slightest. I bet a lot of you are bad singers, but does anybody hate you for it?
[/quote]

You are correct dude is not her and yes that is right, the only thing we hate is a machine called as autotune if future singers can sing without autotune then music will be something different and i will have to agreed with no EXCUSES.

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1308709355' post='5301722']
Nope one thing i can tell you aim not crusading aim just Happy the video got remove.

[b]Then go celebrate elsewhere.[/b]

You are correct dude is not her and yes that is right, the only thing we hate is a machine called as autotune if future singers can sing without autotune then music will be something different and i will have to agreed with no EXCUSES.
[/quote]

What's ironic is that you heard Vocaloid metal, and you said it was amazing.

Vocaloids are autotuned.
As the saying goes, "you love what you hate".

[quote name='I-dreezyAFG' timestamp='1308500601' post='5295244']
she removed her music video from youtube now. =/
[/quote]
No, it was Ark Music. They saw how big it was and they were like "lets charge people $3 to watch this." She's now fighting to have it put back up.

[quote name='Sabotage' timestamp='1308694825' post='5301179']
Why is this being posted in?

No one cares about her anymore.

Just let this topic die.
[/quote]
By posting in it all your doing is bringing it back to the top of the page to then get more posts. Still, I agree that it is sad that this has hit over 200 posts.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1308694944' post='5301185']
On-topic though: She was in Katy Perry's new music video.
[/quote]
Wait what.

Anyway, for people that know of TGWTG, a bunch of people from it sung friday
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/specials/31415-friday-by-all-of-tgwtg
and I laughed and laughed.

But even "aiming" or doing everything you can to get some videos removed that other people like isn't fair at all. It's not your business to decide what should be on Youtube and what shouldn't, and it's not going to kill you either if some people watch them. No one cares.

I mean, I think what she did was pretty terrible and lower-than-the-bottom and the topic is here to discuss that. But it's not fair or courteous at all to [b]bring it over to Youtube and try to get videos that aren't Metal videos approved by METALMAXIMAL down[/b]. <_<
So either stop it or go lead your crusade in another forum.

I could make a topic about autotune and I'm probably going to post one, because there's autotune to fix people's horrible vocal skills and autotune (like Vocaloid and even some Metal songs) to bring over that electronic feel, but ok.

Btw, how much free time do you have if you go on Youtube everyday and look if her video is still there? :huh: At least she keeps some people busy, that's for sure.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1308734130' post='5302404']
No, it was Ark Music. They saw how big it was and they were like "lets charge people $3 to watch this." She's now fighting to have it put back up.

[/quote]

I've heard they started charging 3$ and she pulled it down somehow, and wants all the copyright for herself. Or something like that.

MetalMaxime or whatever just shut up. You are one of the stupidest people on this forum.

Anyways I agree with Mako109, there's no reason for the hate. The people hating her(what I mean by hating her is saying that she's the worst singer ever or saying that she should die) are either idiots like Metal or bored people. And Dark.

I don't like her music. So what, I laugh about it.

And you're bumping this topic just to say this?:/

Meh, I don't think she should die, but I'm pretty sure that she's one of the worst singers I have heard personally. But that doesn't mean she should go die in a hellfire, just that she should do something else than music.

But to make this topic look a it useful, I'd like to raise the question though if she's a victim or not? Because basically, she was asked by a random guy at that music company who was looking for a random person to bring this random song out, and of course, almost any teenager at her age would just say "yes sure, go ahead", especially when that guy is winking with money/lots of music. Maybe she didn't know that the video would be viewed so many times and just thought she'd have some fun. But I wonder how she will look at this after many years. I don't think she's stupid either so that's why I'm asking.

Discuss.

(And no, no "baww that s*** should go down and I'm making sure that every video I don't like will be removed from Youtube" stuff please.)

She's a victim for unneeded hate. I mean, I don't at all like the song nor the video. And her voice IS actually descent. Not good, but I'd rather listen to her singing than to a screaming baby.

But all the death threats she's had and s***, seriously. I kinda feel bad for her.

Oh, and she had money before she made 'Friday'.

It is of no concern of mine who is better: Justin or Black. They are so far down on the talented scale that it doesn't honestly matter who's worse.

The song itself is very uncreative. The main idea of the song may be one we could relate to, but nonetheless the song was written poorly. To make matters worse, Katy Perry had already released "T.G.I.F." (a song about partying on Fridays), making the song not only thoughtless but unoriginal as well.

It boggles my mind as to why she has made any income off the song, as she is able laugh off any accurate accusations of the poor quality of her song all the way to the bank.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived