Rebecca Black

Canadian

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Horrific' timestamp='1302098022' post='5118187']
Why can't we just let this go....
[/quote]

Actually that's a good question dude but here's the problem WE CAN'T because she made a cultural impact in all of the world and give a meaning to friday and well all i can say is that this thread will continue on at least FOREVER..... loooool the critics will continue and theres nothing i can do to stop.

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1302098727' post='5118211']
Actually that's a good question dude but here's the problem [b][i]WE CAN'T because she made a cultural impact in all of the world and give a meaning to friday and well all i can say is that this thread will continue on at least FOREVER[/i][/b]..... loooool the critics will continue and theres nothing i can do to stop.
[/quote]
wut

[quote name='Horrific' timestamp='1302098941' post='5118215']
wut
[/quote]

Like i said dude for me its the most honest truth.

[quote name='ADHD-Guitar' timestamp='1302097929' post='5118185']
What? O_O

Rebbecca is far worse.
[/quote]

Dude rebbecca is a girl and i don't hit girls to death remember the LAW XD

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1302099362' post='5118222']
Like i said dude for me its the most honest truth.

Dude rebbecca is a girl and i don't hit girls remember the LAW XD
[/quote]
Are you honestly saying that you wouldn't make 'meh' music if you were offered tons of money? f*** principle. I'd spam random loops in FLstudio for 16 hours if someone paid me enough.

[quote name='Horrific' timestamp='1302099552' post='5118229']
Are you honestly saying that you wouldn't make 'meh' music if you were offered tons of money? f*** principle. I'd spam random loops in FLstudio for 16 hours if someone paid me enough.
[/quote]

Well first of all i aim not a DJ aim a Hardcore Gamer Metalhead Otaku.

Secound even if i where offered tons of money and i don't care if it is A 100000000 ill still don't take it because aim not making crap music AND

THIRD lol if i would make something i will make things FOR THE EXTREME THAT IS XD...

lol thanks dude

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1302099797' post='5118235']
Well first of all i aim not a DJ aim a Hardcore Gamer Metalhead Otaku.

Secound even if i where offered tons of money and i don't care if it is A 100000000 ill still don't take it because aim not making crap music AND

THIRD lol if i would make something i will make things FOR THE EXTREME THAT IS XD...

lol thanks dude
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa391/synner313/tumblr_lcg532zrYi1qby0j9.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Canadian' timestamp='1302222504' post='5121713']
Just thought I'd point this out.

The total comments on Friday equal to about 2/5 of all YCM's post since it was created.
[/quote]

There now you all SEE i was right this thread will continue on and on and on and by the way i forgot to say HAPPY THIRD FRIDAY GUYS XD now lets wait for the forth friday XD.

Yeah, we all know the song lyrics are weird at the bst of times, and we know her voice was autotuned to f***ing hell.
To me, the only good thing is you can make stupid lines from the lyrics. Yayz.
In seriousness, I don't hate her. [s]I do hate beaver[/s] She gave a shot, only for her voice to be so badly autotuned. She probably sounds so much better WITHOUT the autotune, wouldn't you agree? Then again..... if I was offered a sheitload of money to do this...... I might. Depends how s*** the lyrics are.

[quote name='♪♫Crystal Star♫♪' timestamp='1302523674' post='5130513']
Yeah, we all know the song lyrics are weird at the bst of times, and we know her voice was autotuned to f***ing hell.
To me, the only good thing is you can make stupid lines from the lyrics. Yayz.
In seriousness, I don't hate her. [s]I do hate beaver[/s] She gave a shot, only for her voice to be so badly autotuned. She probably sounds so much better WITHOUT the autotune, wouldn't you agree? Then again..... if I was offered a sheitload of money to do this...... I might. Depends how s*** the lyrics are.
[/quote]

the only thing i willsay in your comment is this LOL great respond dude lml.

[quote name='Horrific' timestamp='1302112396' post='5118562']
lol we're all greedy bastards. Don't deny it. :3
[/quote]
Everyone is capitalists and egoists deep inside. If you find someone that says he's not, he's a liar too.

Srsly, I have found beauty and poetry in EVERY song I've heard EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE. That's f***ing weird.

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1302098727' post='5118211']
Actually that's a good question dude but here's the problem WE CAN'T because she made a cultural impact in all of the world and give a meaning to friday and well all i can say is that this thread will continue on at least FOREVER..... loooool the critics will continue and theres nothing i can do to stop.
[/quote]

I've patiently waited 2 months of ban to say this:

Shut the hell up, you arrogant, ignorant, little fa****.
You are the single most f***ing irritating member on this website.

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhk6phiZPW1qf16qe.jpg[/IMG]

But on topic, I think Rebecca Black is better than Justin Bieber only because her hits are a tad less annoying. However, Bieber still possesses more musical talent.

[quote name='Nu.' timestamp='1302565163' post='5131837']
I've patiently waited 2 months of ban to say this:

Shut the hell up, you arrogant, ignorant, little fa****.
You are the single most f***ing irritating member on this website.

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhk6phiZPW1qf16qe.jpg[/IMG]

But on topic, I think Rebecca Black is better than Justin Bieber only because her hits are a tad less annoying. However, Bieber still possesses more musical talent.
[/quote]

Shut up you epic fail, you only want to troll me.

I've patiently waited 2 months of ban to say this, but some people don't change and obviously need 2 more months to learn how to not freak out about something that isn't even worth freaking out about.

There's no doubt that METALMAXIMAL is/used to be one of the more irritating and thick-headed members on the site but at least he's trying to hold himself back now. You aren't.

Bye~

[quote name='Opalmoon' timestamp='1302620864' post='5133192']
I've patiently waited 2 months of ban to say this, but some people don't change and obviously need 2 more months to learn how to not freak out about something that isn't even worth freaking out about.

There's no doubt that METALMAXIMAL is/used to be one of the more irritating and thick-headed members on the site but at least he's trying to hold himself back now. You aren't.

Bye~
[/quote]

Thank you opal really thank you XD

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1302715261' post='5135541']
Somebody bought a domain name involving her name, put a fake forum on it, and then sold it for 77 dollars by linking it to a bunch of crappy sites and getting a bunch of Trolls to visit it. Now the guy who bought it is going to make cash from idiots and trolls visiting and giving hits to the Adspace.
[/quote]
[center][b]Why did'nt I think of that?[/b][/center]

Archived