Rebecca Black

Canadian

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Mikhail Tal' timestamp='1301696708' post='5105559']
METALMAXIMAL is the lowest form of life in the universe and would be chemically sterilized by any rational government.

Meh, it's just another irritating pop song with an irritating singer. Deal with it.
[/quote]
I will not fall for that dude you troll XD

[quote name='Flakman4000' timestamp='1301621528' post='5103637']
R U guys gonna -rep me if i said this song is catchy?
[/quote]
Won't say it then
[spoiler='friday censored']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-2AWuAUg2A&feature=player_detailpage#t=42s[/spoiler]
[spoiler='friday brock's dub']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI&feature=player_detailpage#t=17s[/spoiler]

I hate Bieber as much as the next guy, but he actually is talented. And doesn't over-abuse AutoTune. I still hate him, though.

Rebecca Black uses AutoTune. And her voice is so bad, it can't be fixed.

Biebers lyrics are bad, but Black says saturday is after friday. Who'd have known? :o

And she can't decide where to sit down? JUST SIT THE f*** DOWN YOU DUMB BIMBO!

Bieber > Black

[quote name='Shockwave™' timestamp='1301774994' post='5108788']
I hate Bieber as much as the next guy, but he actually is talented. And doesn't over-abuse AutoTune. I still hate him, though.

Rebecca Black uses AutoTune. And her voice is so bad, it can't be fixed.

Biebers lyrics are bad, but Black says saturday is after friday. Who'd have known? :o

And she can't decide where to sit down? JUST SIT THE f*** DOWN YOU DUMB BIMBO!

Bieber > Black
[/quote]
Do your research and you'll find out she didn't write the lyrics, just some guy who believes that simple is better.

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1301692881' post='5105446']
Happy rebbecca friday XD total of 15 year old who drive and died 95402 may they rest in peace.
[/quote]

A while ago, you wanted Justin Beiber dead and called him a f** because of his music, and you don't insult this s***? You are truly stupid.

[quote name='• Starrk •' timestamp='1301935546' post='5113966']
A while ago, you wanted Justin Beiber dead and called him a f** because of his music, and you don't insult this s***? You are truly stupid.
[/quote]

Or deaf beyond all belief.

Or just dropped on the head as a baby.

Or just high.

Or just truly stupid.

[quote name='• Starrk •' timestamp='1301935546' post='5113966']
[/quote]

Actually dude i don't insult woman i learn principles but beiber is a exception XD

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1301942350' post='5114218']
Somebody needs to go to the school of sarcasm.
[/quote]

You really can't tell sarcasm on the internet. Anywhere, when I first heard the song I laughed so hard I cried. Great way to get your name out there, horrible or not.

Meh, she's just a pawn. I felt sorry for her at first, but then I realized that her parents payed 2000-4000 dollars to get her in this video, so I have no sympathy for her. Don't hate her, hate Ark Music Factory, the bastards responsible for the abomination that is Friday.

Also, the fact that this music exists isn't a bad thing, it's great for a laugh or two.

Archived