Rebecca Black

Canadian

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Bobo-Man' timestamp='1300758921' post='5088628']
[img]http://static.funnyjunk.com/gifs/4670627f_a11a_f5c1.gif[/img]

To whom it may concern..."Baby" & "Friday" have broken dislike buttons. You can press it as many times as you want...FYI.
[/quote]

loooooool long live the reasoning people dude watch death metal Friday and give it the like bottom XD

[quote name='Cōyōté Stárrk' timestamp='1300756140' post='5088535']
I stopped this s*** at the first 5 seconds. That's another on my list of not listening.

Not Listening list:

Screamo
This s***
[/quote]

did you watch death metal firday tell me at least that's a good version :P HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1300760349' post='5088672']
loooooool long live the reasoning people dude watch death metal Friday and give it the like bottom XD

did you watch death metal firday tell me at least that's a good version :P HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[/quote]
I doubt he'd listen to a combination of the two >.>

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1300745758' post='5088144']
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah your right she sucks ass but now LISTEN TO OUR VERSION!!!!!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi00ykRg_5c

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Your a metal-fanboy so anything metal related is always better or talented for you dude. I'm not saying you or metal music is bad, it's just that almost 75% of metal fan Always going on about how Marty Friedman can play some indian scales which makes him the most versatile musician in the universe, how Paul Gilbert is a better musician than Neil Young because he's more skilled, how Children Of Bodom are better than Metallica because they solo better, how having technical skill is more important than knowing how to use it, etc. I listen to metal all the time yet I never go on and on how my music is better because the band I listen to knows how to play heavy technicality, shred, melody and have good songwriting.

[quote name='Cōyōté Stárrk' timestamp='1300756140' post='5088535']
I stopped this s*** at the first 5 seconds. That's another on my list of not listening.

Not Listening list:

Screamo
This s***
[/quote]

I bet you never even listen to any screamo bands. 90% of this so called "screamo" listeners actually listen to some generic post hardcore sometimes even metalcore band that were mislabel screamo by MTV and other media just because their music involved screaming in them. But in real fact, screamo doesn't really exist because their just emo with more screaming and by emo I mean the real EMO which stands for Emotional Motivated Hardcore not emotional because almost all music must have emotion in them, except for hip-hop or generic garbage you call pop music which even the artist themselves didn't write the songs for. Also that just explain why people can't be emo cause nobody can be music but then again human are always ignorant.

And as for Rebecca Black and others who play that type of music..ehhh I hate it...pretty much anything preteen/teen do is like garbage but still she make money out of that awful music of hers so whatever....

[quote name='ADHD-Guitar' timestamp='1300764943' post='5088867']
I feel like doing a parody of this.
[/quote]

"It's Sunday, Sunday, gotta get down on Sunday.
Everyone is looking forward to the schoolweek.
Studyin', studyin', yeah!"

[s]Sounds like something an Asian would sing.[/s]

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1300833323' post='5090151']
"It's Sunday, Sunday, gotta get down on Sunday.
Everyone is looking forward to the schoolweek.
Studyin', studyin', yeah!"

[s]Sounds like something an Asian would sing.[/s]
[/quote]

Dude say it like this lol:

TOMORROW IS SATANDAY AND SUNDAY COME AFTERWARDS By Rebbecca BlacK LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[quote name='Bobo-Man' timestamp='1300840751' post='5090510']
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI&feature=player_embedde

Lol
[/quote]

loooooool hahahaha

[quote name='Niashi Inumaki' timestamp='1300466070' post='5080847']
When she first says "Friday" I thought she was gonna go, "It's Friday, Friday, Friday ooohhhh, Friday, Friday, Friday oohhh."
Then it would be worse than JB.
[/quote]
Exactly what i though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOX6R7RvBM

This is the original Friday

[quote name='Mikhail Tal' timestamp='1300986972' post='5093576']
My thread on one of the greatest musicals of all time by one of the most talented writers of all time has zero replies. This has nearly five pages.
[/quote]

And you're shocked?

I can understand that maybe you don't [i]want[/i] to know how YCM works, but I'm absolutely sure that you know how it works nonetheless.

Archived