Scrap Dragon

best art

[center][img]http://webrevolutionary.com/price/img-large/scrap-dragon-drev-en043-mint_250785535041.jpg[/img]

What ever happened to scraps? Perhaps when we get Orthros they'll make a comeback?

Anyways, discuss the stapled synchro and it's uses in both scraps and the meta.[/center]

[quote name='Canadian' timestamp='1300626513' post='5084840']
Perhaps when we get Orthros they'll make a comeback?[/quote]
Orthros is a Secret Rare just to annoy me >___>
.....And I miss the ability to Summon it through Summoner Monk.

[quote name='riicky83' timestamp='1300633523' post='5085025']
i just wish i had the real version of it as it looks as cool as it is helpful.
[/quote]
The IRL version is like 30-ish.
(Good thing I got my playset so early)

I consider this card the true Fifth Signer Dragon, because it is Generic, Destroys a card, and has a unique attribute.

Unlike Life Stream Dragon or Black Winged Dragon who are not Generic and share an attribute, respectively, and do not destroy cards.

OT: This card is a staple, and is even better in Scraps. What I want to know is why everything is 2800 ATK now...

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1300650555' post='5085719']
Did you just say that Black-Winged Dragon isn't generic? Also, Lifestream is technically generic, seeing as its original component is generic.
[/quote]

Life Stream Dragon and Black Winged Dragon who are not Generic and do not share an attribute [i]respectively[/i].

[quote name='Expelsword' timestamp='1300650283' post='5085705']
I consider this card the true Fifth Signer Dragon, because it is Generic, Destroys a card, and has a unique attribute.

Unlike Life Stream Dragon or Black Winged Dragon who are not Generic and share an attribute, respectively, and do not destroy cards.

OT: This card is a staple, and is even better in Scraps. What I want to know is why everything is 2800 ATK now...
[/quote]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110129093217/yugioh/images/thumb/d/d4/Trishula%2CDragonoftheIceBarrierDT04-EN-DUPR-DT.jpg/300px-Trishula%2CDragonoftheIceBarrierDT04-EN-DUPR-DT.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1300654768' post='5085975']
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110129093217/yugioh/images/thumb/d/d4/Trishula%2CDragonoftheIceBarrierDT04-EN-DUPR-DT.jpg/300px-Trishula%2CDragonoftheIceBarrierDT04-EN-DUPR-DT.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
It removes cards from the field, but it just only rfps and requires 2 non-tuners

OT: I can't find room for this card in some extra decks.

@op: best art? Its a metal red eyes zombie dragon... o.O. don't get me wrong, I love all "red eyes," but I wouldn't call it best art.

I love this card for what its does. I don't feel as though it should have been generic. (But I don't think any synchro or exceeds should have been.)

Unless I literally have nothing to spare, I'll always find something to destroy for its effect if it'll screw over my opponent's defenses. 2800 ATK is incredibly difficult to swing over without help from other cards, and when this comes out, they're usually grasping at cards to defend themselves.

Archived