-46-

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Name: Chasaki (i hope this was characters name)[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Gender:Boy[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Supernatural Creature or 46 member: yes[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"](If supernatural creature) What kind: wear wolf[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"](If supernatural creature) Element: earth[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Powers or abilities: can influence wolves by his thoughts. can turn into a wolf by his command and can turn into a wear wolf during a full moon[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Weapon( s ): knives 4, a staff, kuni 5[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Aperance: about 5'9" hispanic, black hair, grey eyes, a lightning bolt scar under right eye that glows when he uses the influence on wolves[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Clothes: Jeans, camo shirt and necklace with pic of wife and kid.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]A little about your character(optional):N/A[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Personality:[/font][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif] mean with a kind side. has a great sense of humor. always sings to brung the mood up. tough. and his wife and kids have been killed[/font]

[quote name='yu-gi-oh party' timestamp='1300934286' post='5092795']
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Name: Chasaki (i hope this was characters name)[/font] << Chasaki ??last name here??
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Gender:Boy[/font] << Change to Male
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Supernatural Creature or 46 member: yes[/font] << put if he is a Suppernatural Creature or a 46 Member, not yes or no, sinse he is a werewolf put Supernatural Creature/
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"](If supernatural creature) What kind: wear wolf[/font] << Werewolf
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"](If supernatural creature) Element: earth[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Powers or abilities: can influence wolves by his thoughts. can turn into a wolf by his command and can turn into a wear wolf during a full moon[/font] << Describe the powers that he have that are related to his element, if he has such
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Weapon( s ): knives 4, a staff, kuni 5[/font] << describe them please
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Aperance: about 5'9" hispanic, black hair, grey eyes, a lightning bolt scar under right eye that glows when he uses the influence on wolves[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Clothes: Jeans, camo shirt and necklace with pic of wife and kid.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]A little about your character(optional):N/A[/font] << try to make it, I know it is only optional but is good to have a bio, I'ms till making Dimitri's
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Personality:[/font][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif] mean with a kind side. has a great sense of humor. always sings to brung the mood up. tough. and his wife and kids have been killed[/font] << you already have a line for the bio here, wife and kids killed, [s]is he another one that wants to kill Dimitri?[/s]
[/quote]

fix what i said then I will tell you if you are accepted or not.

@Techi: i know its his i have him on msn and read thois rp on the forum he posted it on ages ago (which is way before he brought it here) thopugh i only saw it what 4 months ago anyway.. ur supe is a vamp right? lol i wonder how a vamp and djinn would get along when they realize eachother's true form (perhaps while trying to feed on XD)

@Gabriel: k im done.. i think.. lol if his life draining sound too op the people do have a choice in it that they can choose to leave before 1 minute and survive

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1300946116' post='5093036']
@Techi: i know its his i have him on msn and read thois rp on the forum he posted it on ages ago (which is way before he brought it here) thopugh i only saw it what 4 months ago anyway.. ur supe is a vamp right? lol i wonder how a vamp and djinn would get along when they realize eachother's true form (perhaps while trying to feed on XD)

@Gabriel: k im done.. i think.. lol if his life draining sound too op the people do have a choice in it that they can choose to leave before 1 minute and survive
[/quote]
My guy is a special kind of vampire who is 3000 years old. He is from a special blood line that awakens the power to control the reality of everything inside their element while touching it ^__^ Pretty epic s***.

I now realise Elemental Manipulation was a [i]little[/i] bit over the top.(There's a frigging Reality warper!)
Though you said Powers, and never said what they have to be to Have them. Since he only has basic powers(Invisiblity, Phasing and Enhancements = Basic) can I keep him as Human. Or else I'm withdrawing.

@ANBU, ah I need th pic codes for the accepted apps part...
Kongou I need your drawing code too.

@Magnet: The 46 organization is made of humans, and humans don't have powers... if you change his "powers" to having an extremly good ability to hide himself from others, and put that he is almost never cought when on missions, and his enchancements can be something like have an amazing strength, speed and reflexes for a human being. but except fo it... you are in for now, when you finish it I will see it and say for sure if you are in or not.

I redid my character's profile
Name: Edge Volcaneel
Supernatural Creature or 46 member: Supernatural Creature
What kind of Supernatural Creature: Dragon Humanoid
Supernatural Element: Fire
Powers: Ignis Dominus (Fire Dragon master) is the name of Edge's form. Edge can breathes out walls of flames for strategies or defense, also fireballs for offense, and his final form for mass destruction. Each form comes after increasing his power 30%+
"Ignis Dominus output- 30% Form- Edge grows out 15 feet wingspan wings and have some fire markings around his body.
"Ignis Dominus output- 60% Form- Edge becomes very fast and very strong. His skin becomes somewhat unpenatrable of dragon scales. He grows fangs and claws. His irises turns gold-redish. His hair also becomes longer.
"Ignis Dominus output- 90% Form- This form is well-known as his Berserk Form. Edge grows longer fangs and claws, horns will grows from his side head. His fangs only comes out when he's enraged. More scales forms around his body. His hair turns ash-grey. His sclera turns black, his irises turns crimson yellow. He becomes extremely fast and brutal strong.
Weapon(s): Lancer

Edge is an average height, lean built humanoid dragon with tan skin, yellow irises, and spiky coal-colored hair with a ponytail on the back. Edge's outfit mainly consists of a green waistcoat with gold trimmings, and short white trousers that go down to his knees. He also wears mechanic boots that limits his powers. Check his personality to figure why.

BIO: Edge was born in place of dragons living in dark mountains. His father, a powerful Fire Dragon who he barely calls "Father". Edge also has a younger sister, Rose. His father raised him and taught him how to kill. After several years, Edge's father was mysteriously assassined, so Edge started taking care of Rose and himself. Then a myterious man comes and killed Rose. Edge was enraged by this, he went berserk and nearly destroyed everything. But the man quickly defeated Edge, and told him to hold a grudge against him. Edge never turns into full dragon form. After countless journeys, Edge then joined the SCYHNCRO, where he met many interesting "persons". Edge's main reason of joining is still unknown

Personality: Edge has a carefree and reckless nature and, despite his constant brawls with anybody who ticks him off. Edge thinks things through in a straightforward manner that usually involves taking things "head on" which can aid him, usually accidentally. Even when faced with obvious or previous hostility, he rarely holds a grudge or negative feelings towards an enemy, usually seeing the good in them. Though, one of the people he did held a grudge with is Dimitri. Edge constantly tries to prove his strength to others. Due to his reckless nature, any combat Edge involves himself in usually ends with widespread destruction. Due to his continued desire for battles, Edge develops and later shows great wit in battle, quickly identifying his opponent's weaknesses and forming strategies to block the plans of his enemies, even at times defeating enemies with just his wit and trickery without throwing a punch. Edge also seems to be very stubborn, hardly ever admitting defeat. Edge's hot-headed and burns with passion

[quote name='Kongou Nishimura' timestamp='1301099147' post='5096531']
I redid my character's profile
Name: Edge Volcaneel
What kind of Supernatural Creature: Dragon Humanoid
Supernatural Element: Fire
Powers: Ignis Dominus (Fire Dragon master) is the name of Edge's form. Edge can breathes out walls of flames for strategies or defense, also fireballs for offense, and his final form for mass destruction. Each form comes after increasing his power 30%+
"Ignis Dominus output- 30% Form- Edge grows out 15 feet wingspan wings and have some fire markings around his body.
"Ignis Dominus output- 60% Form- Edge becomes very fast and very strong. His skin becomes somewhat unpenatrable of dragon scales. He grows fangs and claws. His irises turns gold-redish. His hair also becomes longer.
"Ignis Dominus output- 90% Form- This form is well-known as his Berserk Form. Edge grows longer fangs and claws, horns will grows from his side head. His fangs only comes out when he's enraged. More scales forms around his body. His hair turns ash-grey. His sclera turns black, his irises turns crimson yellow. He becomes extremely fast and brutal strong.
Weapon(s): Lancer

Edge is an average height, lean built humanoid dragon with tan skin, yellow irises, and spiky coal-colored hair with a ponytail on the back. Edge's outfit mainly consists of a green waistcoat with gold trimmings, and short white trousers that go down to his knees. He also wears mechanic boots that limits his powers. Check his personality to figure why.

BIO: Edge was born in place of dragons living in dark mountains. His father, a powerful Fire Dragon who he barely calls "Father". Edge also has a younger sister, Rose. His father raised him and taught him how to kill. After several years, Edge's father was mysteriously assassined, so Edge started taking care of Rose and himself. Then a myterious man comes and killed Rose. Edge was enraged by this, he went berserk and nearly destroyed everything. But the man quickly defeated Edge, and told him to hold a grudge against him. Edge never turns into full dragon form. After countless journeys, Edge then joined the SCYHNCRO, where he met many interesting "persons". Edge's main reason of joining is still unknown

Personality: Edge has a carefree and reckless nature and, despite his constant brawls with anybody who ticks him off. Edge thinks things through in a straightforward manner that usually involves taking things "head on" which can aid him, usually accidentally. Even when faced with obvious or previous hostility, he rarely holds a grudge or negative feelings towards an enemy, usually seeing the good in them. Though, one of the people he did held a grudge with is Dimitri. Edge constantly tries to prove his strength to others. Due to his reckless nature, any combat Edge involves himself in usually ends with widespread destruction. Due to his continued desire for battles, Edge develops and later shows great wit in battle, quickly identifying his opponent's weaknesses and forming strategies to block the plans of his enemies, even at times defeating enemies with just his wit and trickery without throwing a punch. Edge also seems to be very stubborn, hardly ever admitting defeat. Edge's hot-headed and burns with passion
[/quote]
Already edited the Accepted apps and I need the link of those drawings that you sent me some days ago, cam you PM me with them?

Name:Takeshi Kiyoshi
Supernatural Creature or 46 member: 46 member
(If supernatural creature) What kind:
(If supernatural creature) Element:
Powers or abilities: "Super inventor" creates melee weapons, plasma weapon, and shields.
Weapon( s ): Mainly a Hallebarde [spoiler=Weapon][img]http://www.almecia.fr/images/catalogue/articles/H637/01.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Aperance:[spoiler=Character][img]http://wlodb.com/avatars/-anime-guy.jpg?1284770526[/img][/spoiler]
A little about your character(optional): Nobody knows his background not even him, all he remembers is waking up in the hospital with a bullet wound in his left shoulder. Nobody knows how he got the wound, or who his family is.
Personality:Very serious mostly, but is very sarcastic, and can get mean when annoyed, He always follows his orders.

hun.... would you care to change the alchemy thing to chimestry? like making a substance that when heated generates a realy hard shield that is nearly indestructive? you know he beeing a super genious on chimestry, and about creating weapons and plataforms could be something like can use anything as a weapon or to make a new weapon or plataform or whatever comes into his mind that is posible to do with that thing, would you care changing those?

Yep, and welcome aboard!
EDIT: Hey people I'm going now, so see ya all tomorow, and there is something big already planned for the RP that involves Dimitri and what is currently happening at the mansion at the moment, it shall be posted by myself tomorow, anyway, see ya tomorow guys!

Name: One
(If supernatural creature) What kind: Cerberus
(If supernatural creature) Element: Fire
Powers or abilities: Can transform between Human, and Cerberus form on will.
Weapon( s ): Human form Dual Desert Eagles, Cerberus form Her claws and raw strength and speed.
Apperance: [spoiler=Human form][img]http://usera.imagecave.com/chels_pup_11/Roleplaying/Fade_to_Black/Evil Anime Girl.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [spoiler=Cerberus form][img]http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2009/8/30/saupload_cerberus1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
A little about your character(optional): Very dangerous and has no family she was created from the ashes of hell.
Personality: Very attractive person and uses it against men to trap them.

Archived