Mainspring Armored Zenmeister

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110322205145/yugioh/images/thumb/5/55/Spring_Armor_Mainspring_Meister.jpg/300px-Spring_Armor_Mainspring_Meister.jpg[/img]
2 Level 4 monsters
This cards gains 300 [size="7"][b]ATK[/b][/size] for each of its Exceed Material Monsters. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Exceed Material Monster from this card to select 1 face-up monster on the field. Flip that monster to face-down Defense Position. During the End Phase, the selected monster is flipped to face-up Attack Position.

Mistranslations happen. So yeah, it gains ATK instead. Discuss[/center]

Nice. Rank 4 Exceed is presently considered by me to be the easiest Exceed to bring out, and it's got a...respectable 1900 base ATK, but 600 more when brought out. Losing 300 ATK to use Book of Moon is nice, and the fact it flips that monster during the End Phase could have interesting applications with things like Morphing Jar.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1300991132' post='5093692']
Anbu, have you been missing your rehab meetings again? Chaos obsession is treatable, but you just have to put some effort into it.
[/quote]
Naw man, it's just that I'm starting to lose interest on Chaos Decks that are well, fun. If Mainsprings get some LIGHT / DARK monsters, Chaos Mainsprings might me get back into the TCG again.

[quote name='super-star-silver' timestamp='1301005396' post='5094283']
OMG this card isn't out in Japan yet, and i'm already speculating this guys TCG rarity, i predict this guy is gonna be Ultra in TCG if it's hyped like it is now - called it

... and yet why i am i also predicting that "Mainsprings" are gonna be contenders for being Meta-worthy
[/quote]

Well I guess like Synchros, Exceeds are going to be mostly Ultras...

Also this is generic so it doesn¿t even have to be played in Mainspring Deck unless you want to use it along that Mainspring trap Limiter Removal.

Archived