Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

I know it is unlikely, but one thing I would like to see is Yuma use Excalibur one final time.

It actually is likely, I think. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the Duel with it. Without the Numbers, Excalibur is his best Xyz monster, and his Deck is capable of Summoning it. Plus, the card is symbolic of his fighting spirit.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It actually is likely, I think. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the Duel with it. Without the Numbers, Excalibur is his best Xyz monster, and his Deck is capable of Summoning it. Plus, the card is symbolic of his fighting spirit.

I think Excalibur has already been debuted a fair amount of times in the series. Maybe he'll summon it again but likely there are other Xyzs Yuma has at his disposal. And particularly Cowboy is good too.

Here are some of Yuma's non-Numbers he has, with the excpetio nof Lion Arms cause no Utopia=No ZWs:

-Baby Tiragon

-Gagaga Cowboy

-Gauntlet Launcher

-The 3 Rhythm Djinns

-Heroic Champion Exclaibur

-One-Eyed Skill Gainer

Yeah it's not going to end well for Yuma unless he unveils a new Xyz, or rather he uses some of his friend's cards to help him ever since they lended Yuma their bosses.And Utopia Roots looks more likely to be on Yuma's side I bet.

Yeah, Excalibur and Cowboy are his best non-Number Xyz, and I'm sure Gauche would like to see Yuma summon it as well.

Mind you though, if we do see it, it'll definitely be towards the end anyway given that it can't attack unless Yuma has 500 or less LP.

I quit watching ZeXal after probably episode 10 of ZeXal Second, and I decided to watch some of the stuff I hadn't since it's coming to an end soon. It got a bit ridiculous. I mean, I know that it's supposed to be a plot device and all, but five duels in a row a duelist draws The Seventh One first turn, they act like it's somehow a surprise, and they say that its "what they've been waiting for". That's a little much for me. Not to mention I've been noticing worse and worse how people will pretend that they "knew something was going to happen" and so they set a card that would have been useless in any other situation. Okay, if you had the option you would indeed set it, but knowing and also having already had it in your hand, what else are you going to do? They make it more and more obvious as a viewer that everything is planned out beforehand, which isn't good. You as a viewer shouldn't feel that way.

I'm actually a little surprised to see Astral using Roots instead of Yuma, since Astral never actually Ranked down until now; Numeron Falling was all Yuma. I really actually expected to see some Numeron Force VS Numeron Falling or something this episode, but oh well. I just find it odd that Falling is only getting used once.

Yeah, he's held his own surprisingly well.

Number 99 and Number 00? That's...interesting. I have the hunch that Number 00 is Yuma's, though. Because if Astral has all the Numbers, that'd be Number 1-100. 00 would not be part of the Astral Numbers.

It's almost funny how people speculated there'd be a Number 0 or a Number 100. Turns out there's both.

Yeah, he's held his own surprisingly well.

Number 99 and Number 00? That's...interesting. I have the hunch that Number 00 is Yuma's, though. Because if Astral has all the Numbers, that'd be Number 1-100. 00 would not be part of the Astral Numbers.

It's almost funny how people speculated there'd be a Number 0 or a Number 100. Turns out there's both.

With my limited skills of speaking Japanese, Astral said something like "You own Number". And I noticed something else.

99- ???

100- Kaito

101- Shark

Blue is probably Astral's. OR IS Astral. Remember how Astral was often called "The Original Number?"

With my limited skills of speaking Japanese, Astral said something like "You own Number". And I noticed something else.

99- ???

100- Kaito

101- Shark

Blue is probably Astral's. OR IS Astral. Remember how Astral was often called "The Original Number?"

There IS a point here. Also note how Number 00 is colored the signature blue/teal of the Astral World, and 99 is colored the signature red of the Barian World or Yuma.

Number 99 should definitely be Astral's, though, because it's one of the Numbers needed for the Numeron Code. Number 00 should not be. There hasn't been any truly consistent meaning behind some of the Numbers' colors. Number 39 is red, just like 99 is. 

As far as I can tell, Astral being the "original Number" is not really explained or referenced. Dr. Faker used it the most, and since the Numbers are pieces of Astral's memories/power, they are pieces to one whole, either Astral or the Numeron Code.

This episode was beyond glorious. Yuma did very well holding out against Astral and used the disadvantage Necro Chaos and the RUM gave to each Hope to attack with both Gagagas. I did find it surprising how Astral was the one who had Utopia Roots. Even though he did take all the Numbers for himself, Yuma was the one who first summoned it and it did show his ability to be strong when independent from Astral.

The writers did well in building up to the end starting from the penultimate episode. The music was badass. The progression through the duel was badass. And the dialogue and the closing relationships between Yuma and Astral...still awesome. This was something I was worth looking for in the final duel; A drawn out duel with nothing predictable and represented each opponent's sides with pride and strength. HYPE FOR FINAL EPISODE

Archived