Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name: Baby Phoenix Attribute: FIRE Level: 1 Type: Winged Beast/Tuner/Effect ATK: 0 DEF: 0 Lore: When this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, you can skip your next Draw Phase to Special Summon it from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, increase its Level by 1. Each time the Level of this card increases, increase its ATK and DEF by 400.
[quote name='Horu' timestamp='1302140656' post='5119530']
Name: Baby Phoenix Attribute: FIRE Level: 1 Type: Winged Beast/Tuner/Effect ATK: 0 DEF: 0 Lore: When this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, you can skip your next Draw Phase to Special Summon it from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, increase its Level by 1. Each time the Level of this card increases, increase its ATK and DEF by 400.
[/quote]

This card isn't half bad. It can be used for repetive Synchronage at the cost of your draw phase and can get powerful if one keeps Synchroing overtime. A good draw engine can be built over it and I find it quite balanced.
[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1302129042' post='5118981']
Dragons did seem to upgrade during the course of the last 4 months. Also, Electric Stratos is okay as long as that second effect gets removed. He could easily trample over or even suicide into a 2800 point monster in 1 turn.

As for Mill Faries, they seem pretty awesome. Grave set ups might be their undoing though.
[/quote]

It's a worse, bot more consistent version of Axe of Despair. But limited to only 1 monster. How is that OP?
I have just created two cards (Rainbow Wing and Bird of Illusion) which I think might be too good &/or bad for the game since they make it quite easy to get specific cards to the Graveyard. Could anyone else comment on these, and possibly help with some fixes?

p.s. they're on the wiki
I'm actually fine with them both. Rainbow Wing will be at its best on this set since decks aren't well defined and no-one knows what anyone is playing. Bird of Illusion is fine too. Basically a restricted version of Foolish Burial that takes up your Normal Summon anyway if you use it like that. They're perfectly fine.

On another note, I might do a Realistic Cards thread with a showcasing of a few of our cards with a link to the CCG to encourage some new members.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1302187328' post='5120397']
On another note, I might do a Realistic Cards thread with a showcasing of a few of our cards with a link to the CCG to encourage some new members.
[/quote]

[s]Could be nice idea... will ask Griffin for opinion[/s]

Got ninja'd XD Sure, go on
I was looking through the cards on Kolwaski's SubYVD and there are a few cool cards there. The Aura archetype has made my Aura Conductor the first official member in a way (and it's abusable with the archetype, anyway). I really want to see images now.

Just going to upload .Kol's Wondrous Orb and Lifesaving Escape onto the wiki.

Archived