Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1302110285' post='5118518']
[color="#4169e1"]Damn that is good art, where the hell you get it?

Jazinkay again?
[/color]
[/quote]

Renders and his own backgrounds.

Electricity Manipulator searches and effectively runs over anything that is 2700 or less ATK? Not great. As .Kol said, basically souped up version of Stratos. Reducing ATK a little would make it still retain its playability but also be balanced enough.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/ETC/bfdsjhdsafdsa.jpg[/img]
Hand of God
Normal Trap Card
Activate only when a card(s) is sent from the top of your opponent's Deck. Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand or Deck with a Level equal to or lower than the number of cards sent.

[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Machines/gdsfjasfsd.png[/img]
Puppet Messiah
Fairy/Effect/LIGHT/4 Stars
FLIP: Both players send cards from the top of their Decks equal to the number of cards on their respective fields. Increase the DEF of this card by 100 for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.
ATK/200 DEF/1700

[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Machines/gdsbkfdbsaf.png[/img]
Elementalon
Fairy/Effect/LIGHT/5 Stars
When this card deals battle damage to your opponent, send the top 3 cards of your opponents Deck to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 card on the field for each EARTH, WIND, FIRE or WATER monster sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect.
ATK/2000 DEF/2000

Example of Mill Fairy cards.

EDIT: Also, I need suggestions on the Boss Monster guy.
Ok. Since this is a 500 card set, I will submit some ideas that may be useful in this set asap. I don't want any reps for participation. I just wanna help whenever possible. I enjoy making cards a lot.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1302110580' post='5118523']
Renders and his own backgrounds.

Electricity Manipulator searches and effectively runs over anything that is 2700 or less ATK? Not great. As .Kol said, basically souped up version of Stratos. Reducing ATK a little would make it still retain its playability but also be balanced enough.
[/quote]

And if chage it to this: "When this card is Summoned, discard 1 card to add 1 Level 4 or lower Thunder-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. (rest stays the same)
[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1302119689' post='5118732']
I like spirits, don't overso it though.
[/quote]

I know. When I say tons, I actually mean 7 or so (not tons).

[quote name='Horu' timestamp='1302119909' post='5118739']
I like dragons
[/quote]

Spam. Relevant comments only.
Dragons did seem to upgrade during the course of the last 4 months. Also, Electric Stratos is okay as long as that second effect gets removed. He could easily trample over or even suicide into a 2800 point monster in 1 turn.

As for Mill Faries, they seem pretty awesome. Grave set ups might be their undoing though.

Archived