Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
|Thunderbold Wyvern||SET0|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|6||2400|2400|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can return 1 Thunder-Type monster in your Graveyard to your Deck to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand in face-up Defense Position with a Level equal to or less than the Level of the returned monster.|

|Lightning Drake||SET0|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|5||1800|1800|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, draw 1 card. During either Player's turn, you can tribute this card and select 1 monster on the field. Its effect is negated and its ATK is reduced to 0.|

Thoughts?
I like the first one a lot. Lightning Drake - fairly easy to summon and goes from -1 to +0 with its first effect then the second effect is permanent, yes? Bit annoying but should generally be fine, just that I'm pretty it will straight away become a staple.
[quote name='Aesirson' timestamp='1302021604' post='5116212']
[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Angels/GDSAFDSfrDACSXASs.png[/img]
|<INSERT COOL NAME>|0|SET0|Fairy/Effect|Light|9||1000|3000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having 10 or more cards in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play all Fairy-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Your opponent then sends a number of cards from the top of his/her Deck equal to the number of cards removed from play this way. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each card in your Graveyard.|

Suggestions?
[/quote]

Overbalancing much? Well, depeding how will Mill Fairies turn out.

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1302098460' post='5118202']
|Thunderbold Wyvern||SET0|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|6||2400|2400|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can return 1 Thunder-Type monster in your Graveyard to your Deck to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand in face-up Defense Position with a Level equal to or less than the Level of the returned monster.|

|Lightning Drake||SET0|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|5||1800|1800|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, draw 1 card. During either Player's turn, you can tribute this card and select 1 monster on the field. Its effect is negated and its ATK is reduced to 0.|

Thoughts?
[/quote]

Not yet IMO. How many Thunder-Types do we have for now? 1? 2?
[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1302012104' post='5116024']
[color="#4169e1"]Three cover card hey? I'm up for it, as it means there is more chance off one off my cards being a cover card - as soon as I get art for it.

Is it possible to edit one off my monsters? As I realized that with their edited effect, getting three level four "Storm" Monsters in the graveyard is going to be quite hard to do... so I was thinking off editing Fury of the Storm's effect so that instead off removing the monsters from the graveyard, he removes them from the deck... woul that make him OP?

Oh yeah, and I was thinking off changing his and Riv's effect - you know, the one that says they can attack equal to the Storm monsters/cards in the grave? I think I may change that for each different different attribute on the field... off course that would mean Riv automaticly gets 5 attacks, so I would probably have to cut his attack down to something like 500, 1000 attack and being able to attack directly five times - and getting LP equal to his attack with every attack - means you would be dealing about 5000 damage per turn, and gaining 5000LP per turn... and I know that is OP.

Can I have input on what you think I should do/how i should edit those two monsters?[/color]
[/quote]

[color="#4169e1"]Thoughts on this please? And if anyone don't know what I'm talking about, go back to page ten there should be a list off them all there.[/color]
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1302105989' post='5118417']
Overbalancing much? Well, depeding how will Mill Fairies turn out.

Not yet IMO. How many Thunder-Types do we have for now? 1? 2?
[/quote]

Ice Cream Collector + Lv 2 Normal Thunder Tuner (Inspirited Core) = Thunderbold Wyvern
Useable, even with only 1 Thunder monster.

1. 3, when I finished my next 2 cards. Enough to use its effect properly.
The first still might be a bit situational. It would have best usability in Normal decks but even 3 Thunder cards (which would, preferably, be Normal support too) would be too little.

Images? I really want to see those cards in the CCG. They're great cards, in my opinion.
|Electricity Manipulator||SET0|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|4||1800|900|When this card is Summoned, add 1 Level 4 or lower Thunder-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can Discard 1 Thunder-Type monster to have 1 monster your opponent controls lose 1000 ATK. If the ATK of a monster is reduced to 0 by this effect, it is destroyed.|

too much?

EDIT:

Electricity Manipulator:

[IMG]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n528/hpdoom/OCCG/thunderbot.png[/IMG]

Thunderbold Wyvern:

[IMG]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n528/hpdoom/OCCG/thunderdragon32.png[/IMG]

Lightning Drake:

[IMG]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n528/hpdoom/OCCG/thunderdragon.png[/IMG]

Archived