Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We need you. (CLOSED UNTIL AFTER AP EXAMS)

JerryFreelance

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eldervoidwyrm-2.jpg

Ta-dah!

DISCLAIMER: Note that the picture isn't mine, I just edited a pre-existing pictures slightly. I have no idea who the artist is, I just saved it a long time ago, and I dug it out of my pics just now.

Also, I've tried to make the Effect both useful and original; it is based on the Void/Black Hole theme, and focuses on removed from play cards. I'll get the text right now.

This card may not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card may not be Special Summoned, unless there is at least one "Black Hole" in your Graveyard. At the end of each turn that Elder Void Wyrm is on the field, remove the top card of both players' Decks from play. When Elder Void Wyrm is destroyed, your opponent receives 500 damage to their Life Points for every Spell Card that has been removed from play. Then, you may place one "Black Hole" in your hand from your Graveyard.

So the point of this beauty isn't to attack, but to stay back, to avoid confrontation. The longer the card remains, the more powerful it becomes.

At a rough self-examination, I'd say:

Spelling: 10 / 10% (Yep. It's good.)

Grammar: 20 / 20% (Yep. It's good.)

Picture: 11 / 15% (Mm... little concerned about the picture, as it has no flashy holo effects, or anything like that. I do like the picture itself however.)

Power (over/under): 8 / 10% (Possibly slightly overpowered, but I wouldn't know for sure. Would need testing. It could always be a limited card.)

Originality: 13 / 15% (Well, it is a Dragon, and they are the most overused, but the effect is original)

Realisticness: 19 / 20% (It's quite realistic. I could see this in real life.)

Name: 7 / 10% (Mmm... Elder Void Wyrm is good, but I'm not sure it fits the picture. I couldn't think of a bteer name offhand though.)

8.8 out of 10, at a guess. Hope you think the same.

u guys make such good images. is there a special program. im good at making up ideas but cant draw 4 shiz. i really want 2 join but its holding me back

99% of people use images off websites.

But about 90% of us credit the artist of the image used.

Also its more overall presentation and effect of the card regarding this thread.

Its a hard task to get in.

I myself am in, i made the Dual monster on post 1.

Ok, I think this is finally dead, new members are posting, and some are, no offence, not even close to the rest of us, also, the rates will be long time away, and seems that this way to get your reviews back bhim has kind of backfired by the fact that you are way behind now.

So, this seems just about over, if nothing happens soon, I will just quit this thing =/

No point in quitting, it's kind of interesting how a Stickied thread that got this much hype crumbles without the host even showing up. It's a little sad, but amusing in some kind of way.

But seriously now, why quit? We already did our share, and as far as I'm concerned, this isn't taking any time from me right now, might as well stick around and see what happens until... Christmas?

Ok' date=' I think this is finally dead, new members are posting, and some are, no offence, not even close to the rest of us, also, the rates will be long time away, and seems that this way to get your reviews back bhim has kind of backfired by the fact that you are way behind now.

So, this seems just about over, if nothing happens soon, I will just quit this thing =/

[/quote']

ok, just cuz we are new doesn't mean that we make crap cards

and so what? who cares if some newbie wants to join, cut them some slack!

you were a nub once too, remember that

and btw, i'll enter two of my cards here and now.

post_63994_1206754022_thumb.attach

post_63994_1206754044_thumb.attach

Ok' date=' I think this is finally dead, new members are posting, and some are, no offence, not even close to the rest of us, also, the rates will be long time away, and seems that this way to get your reviews back bhim has kind of backfired by the fact that you are way behind now.

[/quote']

ok, just cuz we are new doesn't mean that we make crap cards

and so what? who cares if some newbie wants to join, cut them some slack!

you were a nub once too, remember that

and btw, i'll enter two of my cards here and now.

1st Bolded comment

In like 95% of cases, new members do not make cards which are up to scratch with the initial purpose of this thread.

2nd Bolded Comment (so what?)

So What, heres what, this thread has a purpose to find the best, which means correct grammar and correct as much as possible, OCG. New members do not really achieve that Level, as most dont even know what OCG is when they join.

3rd Bolded Comment

Bhim and the people who are accepted care, we do not wish, and Bhim especially, to have people posts cards on this thread with are 100% Obvious to fail because of bad grammar / OCG.

4th Bolded comment

Not everyone is, and those with sense would not have even attempted a go at something they cannot achieve at such an early stage.

Last comments

Do not try and argue with Logical facts, of which i have posted, whether not 100% factual, they are roughly there.

Btw, your cards contain Grammar and OCG errors, its doubtful Bhim will accept them ^_^

Archived