Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We need you. (CLOSED UNTIL AFTER AP EXAMS)

JerryFreelance

Ok' date=' I think this is finally dead, new members are posting, and some are, no offence, not even close to the rest of us, also, the rates will be long time away, and seems that this way to get your reviews back bhim has kind of backfired by the fact that you are way behind now.

So, this seems just about over, if nothing happens soon, I will just quit this thing =/

[/quote']

ok, just cuz we are new doesn't mean that we make crap cards

and so what? who cares if some newbie wants to join, cut them some slack!

you were a nub once too, remember that

and btw, i'll enter two of my cards here and now.

1st Bolded comment

In like 95% of cases, new members do not make cards which are up to scratch with the initial purpose of this thread.

2nd Bolded Comment (so what?)

So What, heres what, this thread has a purpose to find the best, which means correct grammar and correct as much as possible, OCG. New members do not really achieve that Level, as most dont even know what OCG is when they join.

3rd Bolded Comment

Bhim and the people who are accepted care, we do not wish, and Bhim especially, to have people posts cards on this thread with are 100% Obvious to fail because of bad grammar / OCG.

4th Bolded comment

Not everyone is, and those with sense would not have even attempted a go at something they cannot achieve at such an early stage.

Last comments

Do not try and argue with Logical facts, of which i have posted, whether not 100% factual, they are roughly there.

Btw, your cards contain Grammar and OCG errors, its doubtful Bhim will accept them ^_^

Were you up to scratch when you first started?

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I would temporarily lock this thread until Bhim comes back. Between the Spam and the "new member" cards this has become a random pointless thread. Let it start up again when there is the judge back.

______

New members (i know, i was one of them) do USUALLY have bad/terrible OCG, bad pics, and not origional ideas. It takes a while to get this stuff down. I do not have it all down yet. I have gotten much better since my start though. You should work on your cards ALOT before posting them here.

Also, I think Bhim likes Realistic Cards, not Prince of Persia Cards..

Ok' date=' I think this is finally dead, new members are posting, and some are, no offence, not even close to the rest of us, also, the rates will be long time away, and seems that this way to get your reviews back bhim has kind of backfired by the fact that you are way behind now.

So, this seems just about over, if nothing happens soon, I will just quit this thing =/

[/quote']

ok, just cuz we are new doesn't mean that we make crap cards

and so what? who cares if some newbie wants to join, cut them some slack!

you were a nub once too, remember that

and btw, i'll enter two of my cards here and now.

1st Bolded comment

In like 95% of cases, new members do not make cards which are up to scratch with the initial purpose of this thread.

2nd Bolded Comment (so what?)

So What, heres what, this thread has a purpose to find the best, which means correct grammar and correct as much as possible, OCG. New members do not really achieve that Level, as most dont even know what OCG is when they join.

3rd Bolded Comment

Bhim and the people who are accepted care, we do not wish, and Bhim especially, to have people posts cards on this thread with are 100% Obvious to fail because of bad grammar / OCG.

4th Bolded comment

Not everyone is, and those with sense would not have even attempted a go at something they cannot achieve at such an early stage.

Last comments

Do not try and argue with Logical facts, of which i have posted, whether not 100% factual, they are roughly there.

Btw, your cards contain Grammar and OCG errors, its doubtful Bhim will accept them ^_^

No-one is, but i was alot better then most, but the point is, i would have had the sense not to post cards in a thread which required full card making skill.

Which is what new members must think about, they must say to themselves;

Do i have perfect Grammar

Do i have near perfect OCG

if the answer for both is no and no, then its an epic fail for this thread, and a waste of a post.

ok, i accept your opinion on the new members and their 'lack' of card making skill, and i also accept that my cards may not be the best because of OGC errors and grammatical errors

but you cannot say that all new members are bad at making cards just because they are new!

that is basically taking all of the hopes that we as new card makers might have and the dashing them right in front of us

i am sorry, but that is not a rightful assumption, even with all of your 'reasons'

Yes' date=' yes he was. But that's not the point, even people who [i']are [/i]great card makers from the beginning should be humble enough when they start not to be too eager to join contests involving the BEST Card Makers, no?

And we don't think all new members make lame cards. We think all new members lack experience.

I agree totally with Blackwind.

The only other comment i can say is, theres no point in hope if its obvious your not going to get in, even some of the best card makers on this site cannot get it, so someone with mass errors has not a chance, therefore one would not rely on hope.

o, btw DJ

most of your rep details said that you were good at 'helping people out'. instead of criticizing me, why don't you just give advice to a new member? that might be a bit better and probably more productive than belittling my card making skills

and it would be appreciated, since it is so obvious that i need it

not great advice to me

and no, that is definitely NOT helping me out

helping someone usually means pointing out where they went wrong and what they can do to to make what they are doing wrong go away.

you are just pointing out what my flaws are, and i mean REALLY pointing them out

To CalluW:

DJ started out very well, and yes, I started out as a n00b, BUT, I new when to see that I was beaten. It just takes some time, thats all. After a while, I got the hang of grammar (Arent you glad DJ? XD), and am now 1 of the most popular card makers here.

Don't fight a member when he is helping you out.

And real big of DJ? Wow, you have no idea who he is do you?

He is increadibly busy, and he helps when he can.

He at least told you that you needed help, rather than just let your card die here, wich, in my opinon, is the fate of all the cards posted here after bhim left, they are just gonna die here, for there are way to many cards for him to look at, and to review, this may even kill his review thread.

ANYWAY, i'll help you if you pm as to not spam this already increadibly spammed thread.

If I can ever got a hold of bhim, I will try to lighten the load on him by review some cards on my thread, and i'll use his rate system, so there can be no problems.

Cheers,

Yankeefan

I'll give it a go!

[align=center]"[ Shayezuh ] , [ Azuh ]

You may Tribute the 2 above monsters on your side of the field to increase the ATK of this card by half of the total combined ATK of the Tributed monsters, also, when this effect is activated, this monster may attack as many times as the number of face-down cards on your opponents side of the field in addition to a normal attack."

15mhfn6.gifm9lrm1.gif

Shayezuh: ATK = 1200, LVL = 3

Azuh (lol): ATK = 1600, LVL = 5[/align]

I'll give it a go!

[align=center]"[ Shayezuh ] ' date=' [ Azuh ']

You may Tribute the 2 above monsters on your side of the field to increase the ATK of this card by half of the total combined ATK of the Tributed monsters, also, when this effect is activated, this monster may attack as many times as the number of face-down cards on your opponents side of the field in addition to a normal attack."

15mhfn6.gifm9lrm1.gif

nice to know im a card XD kthnx :D

I'll give it a go!

[align=center]"[ Shayezuh ] ' date=' [ Azuh ']

15mhfn6.gifm9lrm1.gif

nice to know im a card XD kthnx :D

lol np i wanted to do a member and Azuh just popped in my head xD

Archived