Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We need you. (CLOSED UNTIL AFTER AP EXAMS)

JerryFreelance

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Frunx- I see......well thanks. Btw can i know the score for my Nessa?

Here's my new card~

FacelessSpectre.jpg

Faceless Spectre-

Remove 2 Dark type monsters in your graveyard from play to special summon this card. The ATK and the DEF of this card become the number of Fiends in the graveyard x 500 points. Once per turn' date=' You can send 1 DARK monster from your hand to the Graveyard to have this card gain 400 ATK. This card is destroyed at the end phase of your turn unless you remove 1 monster on your side of the field out of play.

Hope this card will be better =D The pic is supposed to be blurry btw if not he'll have a face =.= lols. Credit goes to Matthew Nelson o.o for the pic.

[/quote']

JerryFreeLance:I see what the card tries to do. But do you?

Me: Lol...... i dont really get your meaning but my itention for this card is so that it can remove dark cards from the grave for Dark armed dragon, Remove dark cards to D.D.R back or to just Otk people. So........urm is that a yes or no or maybe so?

Can you still join cuz i have a Mythologicalbeast set at the following url i dont have time to get all the img codes to enter em rite now and they need some editing but ill fix em soon so lemme know if im in.http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=30960

Meh, I originally only intended to just lurk around these forums and use the Card Maker, but seeing this thread here, I thought that I might as well give it a try. Here's my card:

createcardphp.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when a Fire attribute monster on your side of the field is destroyed as a result of battle and when you have 3 or more Fire Attribute monsters in your graveyard. This card is unaffected by Spell cards. Once per turn, you can remove from play 3 Fire Attribute monsters from your graveyard to remove this card from play until your next Standby Phase. When this card returns to the field, it gains one "Searing Storm" Counter. When this card has 3 "Searing Storm" counters, you win the Duel.

to JerryFreelance: it's ok... i'm not disappointed or something like that, but I can say that my card is not even a bit overpowered, (no offense, BUT...) I have played the yugioh tcg for (i think) about 4 years (or more) and believe me, I know what overpowered means... my card has 2 negative effects and 2 positive ones... so it's balanced...

neg 1: i take damage

neg 2:It does not work when I'm attacked directly

pos 1: the monster is removed from the game (with all the shift-decks today it is also not the best pos. eff.)

pos 2: it's not a trap (traps are weak and easy to counter)

Not to be annoying or anything, really, but you do realize you're letting entries pile up like crazy and that the most likely outcome is this thing being closed before it even begins because people got fed up with waiting, right? I understand you have things to do, but maybe giving us some information about when you intend to do something about this whole contest would be nice.

You already have great entries reviewed because they were made by great members, but that doesn't mean you should leave everyone so far behind. It's a matter of commitment... :/

Archived