Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We need you. (CLOSED UNTIL AFTER AP EXAMS)

JerryFreelance

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, Make you're card via Cardmaker. Then go to Photobucket *needs registration*, Imageshack *Nothing Needed*, or TinyPic *Nothing Needed, I think*

These are the links *click*

Photobucket

Tinypic

Imageshack

If you use Imageshack, like the others you'll upload and then be brought to a screen. Scroll down and find the box with letters labeled. "For Forum use" then Copy and Paste everything between - nothing else or it won't come up.

Hope I helped! All the sights listed above are free.

@ poodlezmcnoodlez: Dude, no. Just no.

@ sirmatty07: you can select to save the card so you can access it again and again without having to re-do it in case you didn't see that already. then right click and select copy image location on the card and then paste into imageshack by selecting the url circle. i tried using photobucket w/ the url but it didn't work for me, so I just use imageshack

Both of you, we get most of our pictures from www.deviantart.com. If you use pics from there, you absolutely must mention who is the author of the pics you used, since you don't own them.

Photobucket is also an option for finding pics and, more importantly, uploading them so you can then show them here on the forums. Check that one out as well. ;)

Hey' date=' I love making the cards (im kinda good, my freinds tell me) so I'm gonna give this a shot, though I am new at tis comments stuff.

So here's my question... How do you put your card on the comment? (there are a lot of people asking this, but no answers)

thanks! ;)

[/quote']

Well if you thought to look up the page I posted how to.

First' date=' Make you're card via Cardmaker. Then go to Photobucket *needs registration*, Imageshack *Nothing Needed*, or TinyPic *Nothing Needed, I think*

These are the links *click*

[b']Photobucket

Tinypic

Imageshack[/b]

If you use Imageshack, like the others you'll upload and then be brought to a screen. Scroll down and find the box with letters labeled. "For Forum use" then Copy and Paste everything between - nothing else or it won't come up.

Hope I helped! All the sights listed above are free.

[align=center]HypnoticSpecter.jpg

Hypnotic Specter

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If this card were to deal damage to your opponent's Life Points, you may have your opponent take no battle damage instead. If you do, Look at your opponent's hand, select 1 card in it, and discard that card."[/align]

@ poodlezmcnoodlez: Dude' date=' no. Just no.

@ sirmatty07: you can select to save the card so you can access it again and again without having to re-do it in case you didn't see that already. then right click and select copy image location on the card and then paste into imageshack by selecting the url circle. i tried using photobucket w/ the url but it didn't work for me, so I just use imageshack

[/quote']

Where do u find imageshack

Archived