Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site? If so, click here... We need you. (CLOSED UNTIL AFTER AP EXAMS)

JerryFreelance

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that veeery broken? Level 6 and 2500 ATK bests Monarchs, Jinzo and the world, and 2 beneficial effects to make it even stronger? Not to mention, since Riese itself is a DARK monster, he always gets the 500 ATK boost, making him a 1 Tribute 3000 ATK beatstick...

Still, the card looks real nice and the name rocks ;)

Discovered this thread(and this forum for that matter) about an hour ago. Read this entire thing and I have to say some of you should be very proud of the work you've done. I was completely content to just lurk here and enjoy my reading until I noticed that this site had a card maker application which meant I didn't have to spend a couple of hours in Paintshop...so I decided to toss my hat into the fray and see what happened. Oh well, here goes nothing...

Eni-AoTF-1.jpg

Disclaimer: The artwork in this card was found on the internet through a basic search. I was unable to locate any additional information to provide proper credit to the original artist. This is not my work. Future cards, time permitting, will have my own artwork.

Guest Chaos Pudding
Alright, since I didn't see that it had to be a new card, here is one that I just made. First time posting it anywhere.

[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/ouqyqp.jpg[/IMG]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster and 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field. Once during each of your turns, you may remove from play 1 monster card in your Graveyard. Then activate the appropriate effect, depending on the card removed from play:
*LIGHT Fairy-Type: Draw 1 card.
*DARK Warrior-Type: Destroy 1 card on the field.
*All others: Select 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster and 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster that are removed from play, and place them in their respective owner's Graveyard.

http://chonny.deviantart.com/art/METATRON-70855563

Archived