New Created Card Game *Looking for New Members*

FF Fan

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Nu-Mou Knight' timestamp='1333908676' post='5906444']
Alright. If any of you want to test, I'll be making up a Deck or 2 so we can. Feel free to PM me.

Tritos, do you actually have a Tyrant Dragon card? I'm not seeing it in your topic or here, but it's mentioned as exceptions in a number of cards.
[/quote]

I did at one point however I gave it to a friend. I just wanted to be sure that if anyone wanted to use this deck on YVD or anything like that they wouldn't be able to use Tyrant Dragon or any other Tyrant card except the required cards for the Tyrant deck.

[quote name='Orichalcos Tritos' timestamp='1333914233' post='5906586']
I did at one point however I gave it to a friend. I just wanted to be sure that if anyone wanted to use this deck on YVD or anything like that they wouldn't be able to use Tyrant Dragon or any other Tyrant card except the required cards for the Tyrant deck.
[/quote]

Ohh I see. I meant if you had made a Tyrant Dragon card, as I had never seen that card before and thought it was a card you thought of. I also have a question about Diplomat. Do you mean that they can't attack my monsters that have 1500 or more ATK, or that their monsters with more than 1500 ATK can't attack?

More than 1500 can't attack, I thought about diplomat and yes the wording is a little odd. It is supposed to be like Messenger of Peace. Also if you could take a look at my newest set just finished and tell me what you think and what to edit. [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/280914-reborn-kingdom-rise-of-the-ancient-kingdoms/page__fromsearch__1"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/280914-reborn-kingdom-rise-of-the-ancient-kingdoms/page__fromsearch__1[/url]

Well, at a first look without entirely understanding how to use them, they look a little inconsistent. It seems like, if you want to use it most effectively (as in only keeping to one "Reborn Kingdom" Field and theme) you're going to be strapped for low-Level RK monsters. And since your power-hitters seem to rely mostly on Graveyard monsters without a reliable way to get them in there (without setting them up and sacrificing them to battle) you'd have to keep to Tributes. Needing Tributes for power is part of the reason that my Mega Man Robots aren't that good without their Special Summoning cards. But, I could also be wrong and just be looking at it the wrong way.

If you like, you can type them up and I'll try to correct them in FF Fan's place. However, as he said earlier, know that they probably won't be tested or added to the set until later this week, at the earliest.

Oh, by the way, didn't you say that you'd need YVD in a .zip file to use it? If so, Xerocreative actually has a downloadable version of YVD in .zip form, with all the settings and such. However, you'd still need to get our version of the yvd.set and our images package. [url=http://www.xerocreative.com/?goto=downloads]The Downloads page. Click YVD 9.1 (ZIP)[/url]

Since FF Fan is apparently busy, I'll make the testing post from today.

For former cards, the only concern we (or really I) had was based on Ixion's effect of inflicting 1000 damage when summoned. I believe that reducing it to only activating when SSed will help since Land of Summons won't allow one to abuse it.

On the Tyrant cards, our only problems were with Tyrant King and Queen. Queen SS's King, a very powerful monster, from the Deck or Graveyard. We decided that making it Summon from the [b]hand[/b] or Graveyard would be a bit better, especially since these monsters don't like to end up in the Graveyard. King is a powerful monster that has effects to bolster his already good punch. We thought that removing the last one, where your opponent Banishes a card in their hand, is a bit much. I was also thinking that the effect where he gains 100 ATK and DEF for the monsters Banished by his Summoning effect could be removed.

However, I do think I should note that I tried to only use our cards, as in no TCG cards. This might have had an impact on the performance.

[quote name='Nu-Mou Knight' timestamp='1333938225' post='5907172']
Since FF Fan is apparently busy, I'll make the testing post from today.

For former cards, the only concern we (or really I) had was based on Ixion's effect of inflicting 1000 damage when summoned. I believe that reducing it to only activating when SSed will help since Land of Summons won't allow one to abuse it.

On the Tyrant cards, our only problems were with Tyrant King and Queen. Queen SS's King, a very powerful monster, from the Deck or Graveyard. We decided that making it Summon from the [b]hand[/b] or Graveyard would be a bit better, especially since these monsters don't like to end up in the Graveyard. King is a powerful monster that has effects to bolster his already good punch. We thought that removing the last one, where your opponent Banishes a card in their hand, is a bit much. I was also thinking that the effect where he gains 100 ATK and DEF for the monsters Banished by his Summoning effect could be removed.

However, I do think I should note that I tried to only use our cards, as in no TCG cards. This might have had an impact on the performance.
[/quote]

Im a little confused, did you change the effect of Tyrant King? If so I would like it changed back, I reduced his original effect to make him less broken. I am fine with the effect change of Tyrant Queen. I just want to keep Tyrant King as historically accurate as possible. Seeing as to in history the ancient Greek Tyrants would often banish people from their cities to maintain a powerful grip on the people. I am fine with removing of the banish effect during battle.

[quote name='Orichalcos Tritos' timestamp='1333944552' post='5907281']
Im a little confused, did you change the effect of Tyrant King? If so I would like it changed back, I reduced his original effect to make him less broken. I am fine with the effect change of Tyrant Queen. I just want to keep Tyrant King as historically accurate as possible. Seeing as to in history the ancient Greek Tyrants would often banish people from their cities to maintain a powerful grip on the people. I am fine with removing of the banish effect during battle.
[/quote]

He still picks up 5 to Banish 4 and add 1, but I'm proposing that he not gain ATK and DEF by it.

You don't have to play today or tommorow though. If you want to make a submission in the meantime you can just use the format I posted on the 1st page. Also download the program just to see if it works for you.

Edit: @ Nu-Mou Since supermew replied to your pm has he said anything about posting or playing?

Letting you guys know that I'm also running this program over at duelingnetwork.com http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/8017-play-online-the-dn-custom-card-game/ You can register there and give opinions about current cards that are being submitted.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Lady Eli' timestamp='1336012871' post='5931414']
Soppe, I selo yea dem'g nimw me inutoh zag I teg ge qmed iv yea'jo hgipp weimt dsut ih sojo.
Hello, I hope you won't mind no images but I got to know if you're still doing what is here.
[/quote]

Yes, we are. FF Fan, the one who made this group up, is apparently busy with other things, but we are still functioning. If you would like to, you can start contributing by posting twenty Yu-Gi-Oh cards you've made up and we will transform them into the format needed to play online with them. You can even join in if you wish by downloading.

No images should not be a problem.

[quote name='~FoRwArD~' timestamp='1336047812' post='5931597']
Am ready! Now please tell me the first step.
[/quote]

The first step to submitting cards? Since it's your first time contributing, choose up to twenty cards you have made and type them up in a program like NotePad according to the format on the first post. If that seems a little too complicated, you can also sent the cards' information to me and I will try to do it for you. It would be preferable if you would do it yourself, though.

Sojo teoh.

Here goes.

[color=#ffd700]Monster N[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Monster E[/color]
[color=#00ff00]Magic[/color]
[color=#ee82ee]Trap[/color]
[color=#0000ff]Ritual[/color]
[color=#800080]Fusion[/color]
[color=#d3d3d3]Syncro[/color]

1=

[color=#00ff00]Healer's Potion
Magic / For every card in your hand, add 300 Life Points.[/color]

2=

[color=#ff8c00]7-Star Twister
Light
7 Stars
Thunder /Effect
When 7-Star Twister is placed face up on the field by flip summon, special summon, or normal summon roll a six-sided dice once. Treat your Monster Card Zone and your opponent's Monster Card Zone as #'s 1-5, counting from your right. Destroy the monsters that is in the same Monster Card Zones as the dice result. If the result is 6, all monsters including this monster are Destoryed.
Atk: 2400
Def: 2500[/color]

3=

[color=#ff8c00]6-Star Butterfly
Light
6 Stars
Insect / Effect
When 6-Star Butterfly is placed face up on the field by flip summon, special summon, or normal summon send all cards in the Magic/Trap zones, and both player's hands to their respective decks, shuffle, and draw to the number of cards sent to the deck of each player's own deck.
Atk: 2200
Def: 3000[/color]

4=

[color=#00ff00]L-1-Star Helmet
Magic
When this card activates, it is sent onto the field in defense mode. (Rock/Tuner / Light / Level 1 / ATK:0/DEF:100 ) This takes up one space in the Magic/Trap Zone too. Lower the star count of all tuners by one as long as this card is on the field. If used as part of a Syncro Summon then this effect can be activated: Remove one Tuner or Dark Tuner Monster and L-1-Star Helmet from the game to lower the ATK and DEF of one monster on the field by 200 times the level of the monster removed.[/color]

5=

[color=#ff8c00]3-Star Bush
Light
3 Stars
Plant /Effect
When 3-Star Bush is placed face up on the field by flip summon, special summon, or normal summon place three counters on this card. Remove 1 counter each time to do on of the following two effects: *Add 1 Plus counter to a monster. This increases the monster's level by one and subtracts 500 Attack and Defense points. *Add 1 Minus counter to a monster. This decreases the monster's level by one and adds 500 Attack and Defense points.
Atk: 500
Def: 800[/color]

6=

[color=#ff8c00]4-Star Hound
Light
4 Stars
Beast /Effect
When 4-Star Hound is placed face up on the field by flip summon, special summon, or normal summon choose one monster from your graveyard and equip it to this card. If the level is lower than or equal to this monster's card, special summon one "Star" monster onto your side of the field from the deck then shuffle it. If the level is higher than this card, add 200 ATK times the diffrence between the two cards.
Atk: 1600
Def: 900[/color]

7=

[color=#d3d3d3]10-Star Mecha
Light
10 Stars
Machine / Syncro /Effect
[1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters.]
When 10-Star Mecha is placed face up on the field by special summon or syncro summon, equip one card from the Extra Deck to this card. If the card has an effect it is triggered this turn only. If any card tries destory this monster, destory the equiped card on this monster instead.
Atk: 3500
Def: 3000[/color]

8=

[color=#800080]All-Star Dragon
Light
12 Stars
Dragon / Fusion / Effect
["2-Star Guardian", "5-Star Summoner", or "8-Star Dishogun" + Any Dragon-type monster] when this card appears on the field, Equip one fusion card from the Extra Deck to this card. This card acts as if the cards equipped to this monster is the monster in play.
Atk: 4500
Def: 3500[/color]

9=

[color=#ff8c00]8-Star Dishogun
Light
8 Stars
Warrior / Effect
When 8-Star Dishogun is placed face up on the field by flip summon, special summon, or normal summon, equip monsters from the graveyard to this card until the number of stars of all monsters equal the number on this card. This card acts as if the cards equiped to this monster is the monster in play.
Atk: 2700
Def: 2000[/color]

10=

[color=#ff8c00]5-Star Summoner
Light
5 Stars
Spellcaster / Effect
When 5-Star Summoner is placed face up on the field by flip summon, special summon, or normal summon, equip monsters from the graveyard to this card until the number of stars of all monsters equal the number on this card. This card acts as if the cards equiped to this monster is the monster in play.
Atk: 2000
Def: 1900[/color]

11=

[color=#ff8c00]2-Star Guardian
Light
2 Stars
Fairy / Effect
When 2-Star Guardian is placed face up on the field by flip summon, special summon, or normal summon, equip monsters from the graveyard to this card until the number of stars of all monsters equal the number on this card. This card acts as if the cards equiped to this monster is the monster in play.
Atk: 200
Def: 1000[/color]

12=

[color=#00ff00]Sage's Time Magic Attack
Magic / Flip two coins. If the result is two Heads, your opponent loses 100 times the number of cards in their hand and send that many to the graveyard from there deck. If the result is two Tails, you lose 100 times the number of cards in your hand and send that many to the graveyard from your deck. If the result is one Heads and one Tails, both players shuffle their hands into the deck and draw three cards.[/color]

13=

[color=#00ff00]Hero's Arrow of Ending
Magic / Equip / At the start of your opponet's standby phase, the one equiped with this card will be destoryed along with this card to the correct player's graveyards. At that time flip a coin. If heads, the attack of the monster is added to your life points. If tails, the defence of the monster is added to your life points.[/color]

14=

[color=#ee82ee]Bottom of the Barrel
Trap / Choose two cards in your opponent's hand. Your opponent sends them back into their deck, shuffle their deck and then the draw that many cards from the bottom of the deck.[/color]

15=

[color=#00ff00]Healers Elixer
Magic / Count how many stars from each monster (Aka Level) in your graveyard. For every monster level in your graveyard add 100 life points to both your life points and your opponent's.[/color]

16=

[color=#ff8c00]Destiny Link: Spreading Amber Embers
Fire
1 Star
Pyro (Effect)
If this card is put on the field it automaticly goes into the grave after the end phase when face up. This card can't destoryed in battle. For every DL: Spreading Amber Embers in the graveyard, you lose 300 life points, but your opponent loses a card per 300 lost.
A:0
D:100[/color]

17=

[color=#ff8c00]Destiny Link: Turning Sapphire Bubbles
Water
1 Star
Aqua (Effect)
If this card is put on the field it automaticly goes into the grave after the end phase when face up. This card can't destoryed in battle. For every Destiny Link: Turning Sapphire Bubbles in the graveyard, you gain 300 life points, but your opponent draws a card per 300 gained.
A:0
D:100[/color]

18=

[color=#00ff00]Mugen Battlefield
Field Magic
All Beast-Warrior and Warrior monsters gain 300 ATK and lose 300 DEF. For Every monster that doesn't attack this turn, put that many tokens on this card. (Max: 9) Use only one of these effects per turn: *Remove 3 Tokens: Increase the ATK of one monster by 2000 for this turn. *Remove 6 Tokens: Add up all the monsters on your side to one monster. All monsters on your opponet's side has to attack that monster this turn. *Remove 9 Tokens: Special Summon 1 monster while ignoring summoning requirements from the Deck, Hand, or Extra Deck[/color]

19=

[color=#00ff00]Chance Time
Magic
Both Players choose one card from their hands. The Player with the stronger monster (with magic and trap cards counting as zero atk) gains that card's Attack Points in Life Points while the player loses their card's Attack Points in Life Points and sends their card to the graveyard.[/color]

20=

[color=#00ff00]Low Powered Zone
Magic / Field / If any monster that is Level 5 or higher is on the field, it is destoryed by the end of the turn it is face up.[/color]

=

Here's my 20. And I tried to be reasonable. I don't know how it'll work but I wanted to try to make these interesting.

Archived