[Vanguard] Stand Up! The Vanguard!

I hate when i lose due to lack of any type of triggers while opponent is pulling them nearly every single check <.<
Anyways doesn't look game has updated yet with new cards. Can't say exactly as i am at my friends house and he doesn't have byond launcher on his computer so i can check

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just checked:

3/4 Tachikaze clan triggers added
Skull juggler
other stuff, but not enough to make a mono-deck out of the Dark irregulars, pale moon, and tachikaze clan

In others words not much has been added. But next weekend we should have all of the new cards as DLI comes out this week

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1312158121' post='5402938']
I don't even know half the Pale Moon...so I'm off to do that now.
[/quote]

They focus on soul charging, and a good number of them soul charge from your hand to activate their skills if i remember correctly.

Also my Ride Chant for Tyrant Death Rex: "Mighy Beast let your roar be heard! Leave all quivering in Fear, Ride Tyrant Death Rex" thought of it 2 days ago :P

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1312159232' post='5402973']

They focus on soul charging, and a good number of them soul charge from your hand to activate their skills if i remember correctly.

Also my Ride Chant for Tyrant Death Rex: "Mighy Beast let your roar be heard! Leave all quivering in Fear, Ride Tyrant Death Rex" thought of it 2 days ago :P
[/quote]
I just got done with looking at them all. I think I got a deck done, but the space is so tight. XD

I never use a ride chant on CC...I always forget. =[

I normally type up the chant the turn before i play than copy and paste right before i ride :P.

And i just looked at the other tachikaze clan and i've got a deck idea worked out as well

Current Deck idea:

Grade 0: 17
Dragon Egg
Black Cannon Tiger(C) x4
Savage Shaman(H) x4
Pack Dragon, Tinyrex(S) x4
Herbivore Dragon, Brutesaurus(D) x4

Grade 1: 13

Savage Warrior x4
Arc Bird x4
Skyptera x4
Sonic Noah x1

Grade 2: 12

Bombarding Dragon, Cannongear x4
Savage Destroyer x4
Ravenous Dragon, Megarex x4

Grade 3: 8

Tyrant Death Rex x4
Fury Dragon, Blastsaurus x4

I think Dark Irregulars may end up being a Clan to beware of somewhat.

Due to this Unit:

[url="http://cf-vanguard.wikidot.com/hell-marquis-amon"]http://cf-vanguard.w...ll-marquis-amon[/url]

And to piont out the main skill:[b] [b][color=red]Continuous[/color]【V】:[/b] During your turn, for each
«Dark Irregulars» in your Soul, this Unit
gains +1000 Power.[/b]

FOR EACH IN SOUL

Archived