[Vanguard] Stand Up! The Vanguard!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to play a couple games last night. I didn't make Pale Moon because it was really late and I didn't want to waste time. But I did go 2-0 with my OTTs against RPs and Irregulars.

btw, the latest episode was so much win. Hopefully Misaki goes back to playing CEO over Tsukuyomi.

Well 2 Months til next Pack. I wonder what clans will be introduced/became useable

I'm hoping for:

Dimension Police
Numatama
and
Bermuda Triangle

AT LEAST to be usable after next pack. But even if they didnt as long as they make more usable clans + new deck playing styles for current usable ones

As i noticed if i don't post anything useful to discussion last no one posts anything til i post something again xD

I never said he was holding it. But since he's on the cover with them it makes me believe it's his clan. It also lets my theory make sense.

1. Ren gave Kai Blaster Blade to help him start out.
2. Kai gets a little better and gives Aichi Blaster Blade to start him out
2. Kai surpassed/equaled Ren with the help of Overlord
3. Ren RAEGS

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1313536302' post='5448720']tbh honest i would not be surpised if ren and kai are related in some way. The look in their eyes is the EXACT SAME[/quote]

And they both have that strange ramble about envisioning the cards. Ren was probably to Kai what Kai is to Aichi now. It looks like Ren is probably using Royal Paladins, which is a shame. I would have like to see him use Great Natures for the lulz.

Archived