[Vanguard] Stand Up! The Vanguard!

They got there own Genocide Jack, Gancelot, Blaster Blade

Also:

[b]Doreen the Thruster[/b] (ドリーン・ザ・スラスター)
Dark Zone/Elf/Dark Irregulars
Normal/1/Boost/6000/5000/1
Auto [R]: During your Main Phase, whenever your card(s) becomes your Soul, and you have a《Dark Irregulars》Vanguard, during that turn, this Unit gains +3000 Power.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dimension Police's ONLY Grade 3 ain't that bad:

BT03/020 (BT03/S11)
[b]Super Dimensional Droid, Daiyusha[/b] (超次元ロボ ダイユーシャ)
Star Gate/Battroid/Dimension Police
Normal/3/Twin Drive/10000/-/1
Auto [V]: At the Start of your Attack Step, if this Unit's Power is 14000 or higher, during that battle, this Unit gains +1 Critical.
SP / RR

Basically hits 2 Damage without any triggers if you opponent is dumb enough not to block or to out of shields to block it

Also

Nightmare Doll, Alice in Grade 2 Form:

[b]Mirror Demon[/b] (ミラー・デーモン)
Dark Zone/Demon/Pale Moon
Normal/2/Intercept/8000/5000/1
Auto [R]: [[b]Counter Blast (1), move this Unit to your Soul[/b]] When this Unit’s Attack hits, and you have a《Pale Moon》Vanguard, you may pay the Cost. If paid, choose 1《Pale Moon》Unit from your Soul beside「Mirror Demon」and call it the [R] Circle.
RR

All Artwork of DLI cards are up. Pale moon = Evil circus

Does this answer your question

Attack
Put your Unit to Rest to initiate an attack.
Then declare the target of your attack that's on the Front Row of the Opponent's.[list]
[*]Guardian Call
[/list]
When being attacked, you can Call a Guardian to protect the Unit with its Shield effect.
You can call as many Guardians in 1 turn as you can.
But when the battle ends, all Guardians retire and the Unit that was attacked has its Power
reverted to normal.[list]
[*]Drive Check
[/list]
When the attacking Unit is a Vanguard, you perform a Drive Check.
Reveal the top card of your Deck. If it is a Trigger Unit, and is of the same Clan as your Vanguard
or a Rear Guard on the field, its Trigger effect activates. Afterward, that card is sent to the Hand.[list]
[*]Battle Outcome
[/list]
When comparing Power, if the Attacking Unit's Power is equal to or higher than its target, the attack is a success.[list]
[*]If the target was a Rear Guard, it retires and is sent to the Drop Zone.
[*]If the target was a Vanguard, you calculate the damage to the Opponent by counting its Critical value.
[*]The player receiving the damage, sends that same amount of cards from their Deck to their Damage Zone.
[*]If a Trigger Card was revealed during the damage and is of the same Clan as your Vanguard or a Rear Guard on the field, its Trigger effect activates and is then sent to the Damage Zone.
[/list]
There is no demerit to when it comes to failing an attack.[list]
[*]End of Attack Phase
[/list]
Guardians that were called are moved to the Drop Zone.
If there are Units on the Front Row that can still attack, you can attack again with them.
Declare it and repeat the process.

4 A Grade 0, 1, 2, and 3

Just played Grand Blue: 2 - 0 won both games

1st Game: Game was so mine. Trigger luck like a boss and i had complete control of the game. Didn't even get Gold Rutile, but had Triple Death Metals at end of game.
2nd Game: He got lucky 2 Times he got Lucky Heal saving him from losing twice already, but i got Stand trigger same turn he got 2nd heal and finished him off as he ran out of cards to guard with. Once again i had complete control of the game.
Got Rutile out with a Death metal Droid with a Claydoll mechanic behind rutile and tough boy behind death metal. Ended game with

Front line: usual
Boosting line: Deatharmy guy + 2 Said above

White hair guy used Spike bros. And also HE USED MY RIDE CHANT for sky diver <.< "The Sky is my Field! Ride Sky Diver"
When i'm forced to ride Sky diver as lack of General Seyfried.
Though i did just modify the card text XD

UPDATE: All cards for DLI are now added.

i made tachikaze, dark irregulars, and 2 pale moon decks. Along with edited my nova grapplers.

Play 8 games so far: and i am 8 - 0

Tachikaze: 3 - 0
1st game: against another Tachikaze
2nd game: Pale moon
3rd game: Dark irregulars

Dark irregulars: 4 - 0
1st game: Royal Paladins (Amon + Doreen)
2nd game: Pale moon (Amon + Doreen = win)
3rd game: Dark irregulars (didnt even get amon)
4th game: Dark irregulars(same guy as 3rd game and again no amon)

Pale moon: 1 - 0
1st game: Pale moon

Archived