YCM Member Brawl 3 (Round 5 is over)

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1310596011' post='5352657']
Whoever I face, I widh them luck. In a way i'm hoping i'm against Rag, that shall be a epic match :P
[/quote]

yeah well you had wanted that for some time, J-max

You know if you REALLY had wanted that you shouldn't have voted against me in rounds 2 and 3

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1310598020' post='5352754']
YMB 2 made it like...longer.
It was too long I think, because everyone finished voting within the first 2-3 days :T
The final match will be 3 days, but Round 5 can go either way.
EDIT: Striker seems to have plans of running a 4th one.
[/quote]

Yeah but given the gaps between the matches, the YMB3 already is longer

*Resists urge to force votes against Fusion*
Welp, the next set of matches go out tomorrow, Can't wait to see the reactions.

Also, I hope my stories are at least not so awful that they are making Fusion's look bad. I'm not that much of a writer, so I'm just doing the best I can.

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1310611060' post='5353220']
*Resists urge to force votes against Fusion*
Welp, the next set of matches go out tomorrow, Can't wait to see the reactions.

Also, I hope my stories are at least not so awful that they are making Fusion's look bad. I'm not that much of a writer, so I'm just doing the best I can.
[/quote]
You wrote quite a bit of Treasure of the lost Kings, right? o.o

And they're actually not awful at all.

It's just funny to see how the Wiseman seems so much more sadistic than the Inventor XD

[quote name='=DL=' timestamp='1310683842' post='5355973']
You wrote quite a bit of Treasure of the lost Kings, right? o.o

And they're actually not awful at all.

It's just funny to see how the Wiseman seems so much more sadistic than the Inventor XD
[/quote]

I honestly don't know what came over me when I wrote that stuff. It was insanely creative imo and took up like 2 and a half flash drives. Even saying that, there was a lot wrong with the story and I'm not a writer. Tell me to draw you a series of pictures telling a story and I can, but tell me to write the story for the pictures and I'll go "@.@"

Yeah, Fusion and I kinda played with the two a bit and have been developing them.

Fun Fact: This could all be the result of some major Shenanigans that take place after DEF, considering several of the locations are similar.

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1310687519' post='5356140']
I honestly don't know what came over me when I wrote that stuff. It was insanely creative imo and took up like 2 and a half flash drives. Even saying that, there was a lot wrong with the story and I'm not a writer. Tell me to draw you a series of pictures telling a story and I can, but tell me to write the story for the pictures and I'll go "@.@"

Yeah, Fusion and I kinda played with the two a bit and have been developing them.

Fun Fact: This could all be the result of some major Shenanigans that take place after DEF, considering several of the locations are similar.
[/quote]
I thought that too

But don't some people's names differ?

Also, you still did good for the pre-match stories XD

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1310841837' post='5360821']
I'll update the front page shortly, just waiting for my cousin to finish on the desktop.
Congrats to our four remaining contestants! Can't wait to see the finale for this one!
[/quote]
Next round

I BET

Black vs. J-Max

Smeargle vs. Rag

Archived