YCM Member Brawl 3 (Round 5 is over)

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1312386933' post='5410454']
You'll be happy to know that the story for the final match has begun! With the speed that Fusion and I type at the story shouldn't take long to make...unless we go insane and write an entire novel, at which case it could take weeks,
[/quote]

Ha ha ha. Very funny.[/sarcasm]

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1312386933' post='5410454']
You'll be happy to know that the story for the final match has begun! With the speed that Fusion and I type at the story shouldn't take long to make...unless we go insane and write an entire novel, at which case it could take weeks,
[/quote]

We'll just plan for "when hell freezes over" then

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1312467543' post='5413097']

Hey Larxene. Why don't you back off?
[/quote]

Trust me Striker, Lar didn't vote for J-max for that matter. He'd vote for whoever was on the other side JUST to see me lose. I know how his mind works

When the next match goes up, you'll see EXACTLY what I mean when he votes for Smeargle

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1312477267' post='5413644']

Trust me Striker, Lar didn't vote for J-max for that matter. He'd vote for whoever was on the other side JUST to see me lose. I know how his mind works

When the next match goes up, you'll see EXACTLY what I mean when he votes for Smeargle
[/quote]

I have my beef with Larxene as well. He made the hate thread against me last year. He is a sadistic and cruel person who only cares about a select few people. Everyone else gets hell.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1312519633' post='5415794']

I have my beef with Larxene as well. He made the hate thread against me last year. He is a sadistic and cruel person who only cares about a select few people. Everyone else gets hell.
[/quote]

y u gota feed da troll?

Anyways, I'll be going for Black.

He's incredibly yes.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1312520362' post='5415805']

Is stating observation and experiences considered "troll feeding" now? No one told me at the last troll convention.
[/quote]

Relax. There's no need to snark, Princess.

Just ignore Larxene. Do you not realize that they'll gain satisfaction knowing you're annoyed by them?

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1312521252' post='5415837']

Relax. There's no need to snark, [b]Princess[/b].

Just ignore Larxene. Do you not realize that they'll gain satisfaction knowing you're annoyed by them?
[/quote]

Uncalled for. Best way to get a troll is to counter troll.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1312521425' post='5415845']

Uncalled for. Best way to get a troll is to counter troll.
[/quote]

It was better than your sarcastic response.

I used it to tell you to stop overreacting.

Best way to counter a troll is to forget it exists and report it if it really goes too far.

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1312521538' post='5415849']

It was better than your sarcastic response.

I used it to tell you to stop overreacting.

Best way to counter a troll is to forget it exists and report it if it really goes too far.
[/quote]

Couldn't help myself. Also, there are some trolls who entertain people. TCG section has tons of them.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1312557124' post='5416422']

Couldn't help myself. Also, there are some trolls who entertain people. TCG section has tons of them.
[/quote]

Very well.
I know about them. I used to go to TCG a lot. I did stop going as I lost interest in the game, though.

Just don't let your emotions get to your judgment before your logic.

[/quote]

Trust me Striker, this was VERY common back in the days when I was in General.

And Lar bragged about his ability to chase me out of there. Not what happened. What REALLY happened was for some odd reason he was allowed to flame and troll all he wanted in there to me but everyone just let it go because it was too much work to do anything about it

[/quote]
Striker, this is why you are a troll. You cannot stand another trolls fun and then you have to have to counter it. I find it funny when I could have a good laugh at the sadistic statements put into such lowly words for their pure amusement.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1312561375' post='5416569']

Trust me Striker, this was VERY common back in the days when I was in General.

And Lar bragged about his ability to chase me out of there. Not what happened. What REALLY happened was for some odd reason he was allowed to flame and troll all he wanted in there to me but everyone just let it go because it was too much work to do anything about it
[/quote]
You really do not have to put this here where Larxene can see it, you know that this could and will be used against you in any possible way. You are just allowing things to come against you in this thread with the things that you say, do not say too much about yourself when many people are allowed to see it, especially your enemies or in this case Larxene. Which now, not in any cruel point, I do have some pleasure into seeing how he will pull it off. Each approach for a troll is different, which is why they get your anger out so easily at times.

Striker is not a real troll, only a counter. Not giving him such ability to troll people but only to troll other trolls in such points. Feeding a troll with also calling yourself a counter troll is saying that you can defend yourself against the real trolls motives and words. But, as seen, Striker cannot and let his own opinions come out shrouding him in insecurity, which is why he is a counter troll.

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1312572983' post='5417266']
There's ctually such a thing as a Counter Troll? Anyways back to the festivities guys. Take these problems to PM or another Topic :P
[/quote]

To end things, there is such a thing as a [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=counter+troll]counter troll.[/url]

Striker isn't a troll, or a counter troll.
He's just a dumbass who thinks that he's awesome, and I merely enjoy putting him in his place.

ragnarok just annoyed me because he completely ignored my advice when I tried to [i]help[/i] him over two years ago, and persisted to be an annoyance to this very day. My main thing against him now is that his butthurt fanbase keeps getting him unbanned when he rightfully should have been banned a long time ago. It's less against him, and more against his idiotic mindslaves. But since I can't target each of them individually, I attack the one they worship.

Archived