Card Maker Academy

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well the OCG isn't very good, I recommend focusing of that. For the balance of the card, it's a level 5 that can't be destroyed and can add a card to your deck, in my opinion, I don't see this as being OP'd or UP'd, and this card isn't very creative. I would suggest just to make this a level 4 and take out the can't be destroy by battle effect, that would be fine and it would be an average card. You need to think more creatively on the effect though. I recommend Slifer Red, good luck to your card making and if you ever have any concerns or questions, just feel free to ask/PM me or the other teachers here.

wait... posted the wrong one. that was made when I was still Sonic Paladin. this one was made just a short while ago... is it okay if I repost?

[spoiler='Replaced entry'][img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1046/145761.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

here's the lore, too.

[spoiler='Lore']This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 7 monsters with "Warrior of Aquos" or "Aquos Beast" in its name. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Damage to your opponent.[/spoiler]

Well that card is a pretty powerful beatstick and the OCG is better this time, though it's not the up-to-date OCG, but you already explained why. I think you should lower the ATK to 3500, I know you have to remove 7 monsters but 3700 seems a little overboard. But overall, it's a pretty decent card.

Ra

Still, I've instructed the teachers in my dept. to grade on New OCG.

[spoiler=If I really wanted to be evil]
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by banishing 7 monsters with "Warrior of Aquos" or "Aquos Beast" in their name. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster: Inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.[/spoiler]

[quote name='sǝlnɹʍʇp' timestamp='1308848366' post='5305323']
[spoiler=cards]

Ledakan: Explosion Insect

|Ledakan Egg|0|LEDA|Insect/Effect|Fire|1||0|0|This card can not be used for a tribute summon except for a "Ledakan" monster. This card is cannot be destroyed by spell, trap and effect of an effect monster. Once per turn, Increase this cards ATK by 100|

|Ledakan Queen|0|LEDA|Insect/Effect|Fire|7||0|2400|This card cannot attack unless you tribute 1 monster you control.When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, increase this ATK of this Monster by 100 for each face-up Insect-Type monster on the field. Special Summon 1 "Ledakan Egg" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard in Attack Position at the End Phase that this card destroys a monster your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK.|

|Ledakan king|0|LEDA|Insect/Effect|Fire|7||0|2400|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 2 "Ledakan" monsters you control to the Graveyard. decrease this Monsters ATK by 500 to destroy 1 monster Card your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK.|

|Ledakan Hatch|0|LEDA|Spell Card|Spell||||| Tribute 1 "Ledakan Egg" monster you control, Special Summon 1 "Ledakan" monster whose level equal to the ATK of the Tributed monster by incriments of 100 from your Hand or Deck. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can decrease the ATK of one LEdakan monster by 300 to return this card to your Deck and shuffle it.|

|Ledakan Parasite|0|LEDA|Inscet/Effect|Fire|4||0|1200| When this card is destroyed by your opponent card (either by battle or card effect), Special Summon this card to your opponent's side of the field in Defense Position and your opponent take 200 damage at the End Phase. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK.|

|Ledakan Swamp|0|LEDA|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||During your end phase, all "Ledakan" monster gain 100 ATK. When a non-FIIRE or Pyro-Type monster is Summoned, that monster lose 100 ATk equal to its level.|

|Ledakan Hive Breakout|0|LEDA|Trap Card|Trap|||||When a "Ledakan" monster you control is destroy by battle, you can Special 1 or more monsters with combined level equal to the ATK of destroy monster, in incriments of 100, from your Deck.|

|Ledakan Web|0|LEDA|Trap Card|Trap||Continous|||if a non-FIRE or Pyro-Type monster declares an attack, that monster lose ATK by 300 then inflict 100 damage to your opponent times the level of that monster.|

|Ledakan Spider|0|LEDA|Insect/Effect|Fire|3||0|1500|If you have 4 or more "Ledakan" monsters on your field, you can Tribute this card to destroy all face-up Defense Position monsters your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK.|

|Ledakan Larva|0|LEDA|Insect/Effect|Fire|2||0|500|This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing a "Ledakan Egg" monster. By sending this face-up card from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Ledakan King" from your hand. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK.|

|Ledakan Bee|0|LEDA|Insect/Effect|Fire|3||0|800|Once per turn select 1 monster your opponent control, that monster lose 200 ATk times that monster's level. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK.|

|Ledakan Butterfly|0|LEDA|Insect/Effect|Fire|4||0|1300|Once per turn, decrease a monsters ATK in increments of 100 to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard whose level equal to the ATK removed this way. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK.|

|Ledakan Moth|0|LEDA|Insect/Effect|Fire|6||0|2100|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set.This card can be special Summoned by tributing a "Ledakan Larva" monster that has an ATK of 600 or more.This card gain 200 ATK for each Insect type monster on the field. When this card destroy a monster, inflict 200 damage to your opponent times the level of the destroyed monster. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK.|

|Hive of the Ledakan|0|LEDA|Continous Spell|Spell|||||each "Ledakan" monster you control gains 200 ATK.|

|Ledakan Worm|0|LEDA|Insect/Effect|Fire|6||0|2100|If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can add 1 "Ledakan" monster from your Deck to your hand. If you don't control at least 1 other "Ledakan" monster, destroy this card during the End Phase. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK.|

|Ledakan Beetle|0|LEDA|Insect/Effect|Fire|5||0|1900|This card can be normal Summoned without a tribute if you control 2 or more "Ledakan" monster with 500 ATK or more. Once per turn, you can decrease the ATK of a "Ledakan" Monster you control by 300 destroy 1 Spell or Trap on the field. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK.|

|Ledakan Ant|0|LEDA|Insect/Effect|Fire|3||0|1200|Each turn, Decrease the ATK of one "Ledakan" Monster you controls 500 to special summon a "Ledakan Ant Token" (Insect-Type/FIRE/3 Stars/ATK 0/DEF 1200) on your side of the field. If this card is destroyed, all "Ledakan Ant Token(s)" are destroyed also. If a "ledakan Ant" monster is removed from the field, Deal damage equal to that monster ATK.|

|explosive Double-edge|0|LEDA|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 "Ledakan" monster you control, double that monsters ATK until the end turn.|

|Mass Reproduction|0|LEDA|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||If there are two or more "Ledakan" monsters face-up on your side of the field, increase the ATK of all Ledakan monster on the field by 400.|

|Fire Stingers|0|LEDA|Trap Card|Trap||||||Acticvate this card when a "Ledakan" monster you contorl is selected as an attack target. Before damage calculations Increase the selected monsters ATK by 100 x the monsters level.|

|Ledakan Defender LV 1|0|XXXX|Insect/Tuner|Fire|1||0|500|This card can only be special summoned by the effect of another Ledakan monster. While this card is in Face up defense position your opponent cannot select another Insect Type monster as an attack target. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK. You can send this card from the field to the graveyard to special summon one Ledakan Defender LV 5 from your hand.|

|Ledakan Defender LV 5|0|XXXX|Insect/Tuner|Fire|5||0|2000|This card can only be special summoned by the effect of another Ledakan monster. While this card is in Face up defense position your opponent cannot select another Insect Type monster as an attack target. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK. You can send this card from the field to the graveyard to special summon one Ledakan Defender LV 7 from your hand.|

|Ledakan Defender LV 7|0|XXXX|Insect/Tuner|Fire|7||0|3200|This card can only be special summoned by the effect of another Ledakan monster. While this card is in Face up defense position your opponent cannot select another Insect Type monster as an attack target. When this card is removed from the field, deal damage to your opponent equal to this monsters ATK. IF an insect type monster is sent to the graveyard while this card is faceup on the field, shuffle it into the respected owners deck instead.|

|Ledakan Rage Insect|0|XXXX|Insect/Synchro/Effect|Fire|6||0|0|1 Tuner + 1 or more non tuners.
When this card has 2000 atk, destroy this card and deal 4000 damage to your opponents life points.|
[/spoiler]

sorry they are written but they are for a ccg

[/quote]

:3

[quote name='AngryBird' timestamp='1309002587' post='5309381']
Max Darkness Any exams in mind?
[/quote]

Under the Balance Head results, in a spoiler titled 'Other Business', I asked for opinions on whether an exam like that would be welcomed or whether we should use something else.

Archived