Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

If I may join? I took this template from the first page, so I hope I'm doing it correctly:

Username: KnightBuster
Favorite Anime: Baccano!, The Count of Monte Cristo (I'm actually reading the book now after all this time).
Favorite Anime Character: Makoto Kino (Sailor Jupter, Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon)
Anything you'd like mention?: The two above categories honestly change for me based on the day, but Baccano! is usually always there. My avatar, if you don't know is of Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica). My favorite genre in anime is magical girl, but I'll watch mostly anything (as my 2 current favorites show).

Oh, if you'd like to know about which shows I'm currently watching:

Summer Shows: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Dog and Scissors, Gifu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu & Keiji, Chronicles of the Going Home Club, Day Break Illusion, SERVANT x SERVICE, Watamote, Kinmoza! and Danganronpa the Animation (I actually played this game, so it's interesting seeing the characters in motion).

Other Shows: Tiger & Bunny, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, Mushi-Shi, Dokidoki Precure! and Gyrozetter.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep! Accepted!

I wanna finish Nyaruko and get to more of the Precure stuff... the Pretty Cure & Hyouka parody, and Accel World reference made the ova so much worth watching, then there was what happened in episode 1. 

Yep! Accepted!

I wanna finish Nyaruko and get to more of the Precure stuff... the Pretty Cure & Hyouka parody, and Accel World reference made the ova so much worth watching, then there was what happened in episode 1. 

I <3 playing "Spot the Reference" when watching Nyarko, because I also watch a fair bit of tokusatsu (Japanese live action), so I can catch a fair bit of them. Especially when the Kamen Rider references are so overt. As for Precure: have you seen any of the series? (I ask because 1.) I don't know your history with the franchise and 2.) because I've actually seen mostly all of them (minus Go Go, but I'm actually translating that one so...).

I <3 playing "Spot the Reference" when watching Nyarko, because I also watch a fair bit of tokusatsu (Japanese live action), so I can catch a fair bit of them. Especially when the Kamen Rider references are so overt. As for Precure: have you seen any of the series? (I ask because 1.) I don't know your history with the franchise and 2.) because I've actually seen mostly all of them (minus Go Go, but I'm actually translating that one so...).

I have been watching them in order (or at least, as much as I can, I've heard not all have been subbed at least), and just this spring I have only managed to finish Splash Star. (counting the movies) Even the non-important things feel so real, it hurts so bad when I watch the sad parts. ;~; Yeah that's how I feel, and to think, if I didn't live in Canada I probably would never have even tried it, because when I did start the first one subbed, it was only because I remembered the dub (not fondly, considering well, how some dubs can be, but I did remember it)...

I have been watching them in order (or at least, as much as I can, I've heard not all have been subbed at least), and just this spring I have only managed to finish Splash Star. (counting the movies) Even the non-important things feel so real, it hurts so bad when I watch the sad parts. ;~; Yeah that's how I feel, and to think, if I didn't live in Canada I probably would never have even tried it, because when I did start the first one subbed, it was only because I remembered the dub (not fondly, considering well, how some dubs can be, but I did remember it)...

Well, most of the series are completely subbed. The only one that isn't is Yes! Precure 5 Go Go! (the sequel to Yes! Precure 5), which is only about 3 episodes away from completion. Me and a few others are subbing the show, so hopefully it'll be done soon-ish. And then all of the past Precure will be subbed. And there are plenty of groups doing the currently airing Precure shows too, so no worries about that.

Well, most of the series are completely subbed. The only one that isn't is Yes! Precure 5 Go Go! (the sequel to Yes! Precure 5), which is only about 3 episodes away from completion. Me and a few others are subbing the show, so hopefully it'll be done soon-ish. And then all of the past Precure will be subbed. And there are plenty of groups doing the currently airing Precure shows too, so no worries about that.

Thank you, I'll be glad to know that I may not even have to worry about it not being finished by the time I get to it. Probably late fall at the earliest, but there is absolutely no rush in any way. Or at least, I don't need you to.

It felt like Nyaruko W season was a bit rushed, but that could just have been me.

I didn't feel it was much different than the first season in that aspect. I mean if it was rushed, I really didn't mind because of the way it all worked out and the fact that it's a massive parody, but I didn't really feel it was rushed either.

So it was just me. .3.
I guess it was because I watched the whole season in one day? 

And is it true that the Index movie is already out and is subbed online?

Possibly. =o

The DVD/BD won't be out until near end of the month and if it is out online anyway, the quality would be pretty bad from being able to get anything from the theaters. The sub group that is doing it isn't going to sub a preview of the movie or something because the movie is going to be out later this month anyway, so why bother? 

Anyway no, I don't see it out online anywhere.

Well, the Ao no Exorcist movie is out, and I'd say it was decent. imo, probably some of the more obvious foreshadowing I've seen, but I still enjoyed it.

Yeah, I guess if you're up for it, it does look pretty interesting.

Seems like a cute anime. :3

Yeah. :3

Hey, after I watch what I currently want to watch, I have some sequels from this season I want to get to, what do you guys say I should watch first?

Genshiken Nidame
Rozen Maiden
Teekyuu 2

I loved the previous Genshiken anime, I wasn't thrilled by Rozen Maiden, and I hated Teekyuu. Does that already answer my question?

Hi! I'd like to join.

Username: Sora
Favorite Anime: Code Geass
Favorite Anime Character: Lelouch vi Britannia
Anything you'd like to mention?: Naruto sucks dick, Bleach sucks dick, DBZ sucks dick.

My top 5 favorite anime:
1. Code Geass
2. Cowboy Bebop
3. Fullmetal Alchemist
4. Samurai Champloo
5. Psycho-Pass

Long needed minor edits made to the first post. Kaka's single warn has finally been removed but don't tell him that because I think he can sue after so long. And keeping up with what many would consider a terrible sense of humor but I like to say is a downward spiral of my life as I become a bad parody of various terrible people yet still better than them without boasting about it except maybe this one time I changed the title to parody other unnecessary habits some make in naming threads. I also got tired of the ironic "Da" in "Da Rules" and just changed it to "The" because this place needs a bit more class.

In other recent news as I edited the first post Sora's application was not put into the implied members spoiler. Take the hint.

I'm also going to make a thing out of watching Summer Wars before school starts. I welcome others to join me at the start of what will likely be a holiday maybe sometime in the future I'm sure of it petition Obama.

Ughh... Black Butler... some extremely generic shoujo stuff when it's apparently a shounen mixed with some other stuff has seriously put me off from watching any more than episode 1... Yes, I don't normally judge things by the first episode, but when it's just so off-putting... I just can't go any further. I'm not one to dislike something because it's a shoujo or seems like it, I usually give things more than that, but I really just can't.

Anyway, yeah, I see that. I'd be up for watching Summer Wars again. Also, my previous question is now pointless because I have caught up to them all, and they were more or less exactly how I thought they would be. I'll be honest, maybe Rozen Maiden is a little more interesting than I let on, but not more than decent if anything. I mean, I can watch Teekyuu, the only thing I actually hate about it is that it is absolutely in no way interesting for me, I just wanted to see if it would get better later on like the first season, but I'm in no way watching a third season if it gets announced.

I've only ever watched the first two episodes of Black Butler but they didn't actually end up interesting me. Maybe it gets better later on and I'll give it another shot since it seems so popular for some reason.

Neither interested me enough to check them out. I didn't get into Rozen Maiden the first time and Teekyu sounded like a very meh comedy.

Oh yeah and I figured while I was sure I had the time I would try Tokyo Majin. I actually got through 6 episodes but it just didn't interest me. A lot better than judging something by the first episode, though.

And even though I've been loving The World God Only Knows, I know not to have high expectations for season 3, though I'll probably still watch all of it.

Oh yeah and I figured while I was sure I had the time I would try Tokyo Majin. I actually got through 6 episodes but it just didn't interest me. A lot better than judging something by the first episode, though.

Fair enough. I never really expect anyone to like it. Not out of a hipster thing but it does seem like a like it or not kind of anime from what I've gathered. P.S. Making my text different colors doesn't work if you haven't noticed.

And even though I've been loving The World God Only Knows, I know not to have high expectations for season 3, though I'll probably still watch all of it.

Well at the very least I didn't know a new season was coming out until the first episode was out so it didn't crush any expectations gained from waiting.

Well at the very least I didn't know a new season was coming out until the first episode was out so it didn't crush any expectations gained from waiting.

I wish I didn't know it was coming out. =o

It entirely skipped out of some parts of the manga, which I don't like (especially for the Yui arc), but I like where it is currently, so that's fine. Also, I haven't caught up in the manga but since the third season started I decided to read it and I read 109 chapters so far.

Oh, and also, I decided I'll probably change my name to A-tan next, so it shouldn't be hard to remember (while it's my name).

Archived