Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, and the Date a Live manga got cancelled due to the artists health. Good thing it wasn't the original thing. Since it isn't gonna get any longer, and it hasn't even had any kind of an ending, I actually do already have manga I would rather have as my 5th favorite. Minami-ke or Yumekui Merry, I can't decide though. Minami-ke has more chapters, but they're shorter, so that doesn't really do much. So yeah, if it's even gonna be edited, replace Date a Live with Minami-ke/Yumekui Merry, and get rid of the second 3, please.

Well, .

Anyway, I watched the movie of Sora no Otoshimono in both Japanese and English, and I have to say, there are some parts I didn't laugh at Subbed that were really funny in English. So, it's really not that bad to watch anime in English sometimes. Well, I already knew that but now I really feel like watching some in English a lot more than I wanted to before.

And Ikaros has the same English voice actress as Yuri Nakamura from Angel Beats! and is awesome.

i've read a heap of chapters from the Sora no Otoshimono manga. Haven't read any of it for a long time, though.

And I swear, EVERYONE has seen Angel Beats! but me.

I really should look at watching that. .-.

Maybe I should read the manga sometime too.

Yeah. .-.

And while I am at it, the manga of Yuru Yuri is ridiculously similar to the anime. Which is a good thing. For me. And like the art.

Maybe I should read the manga sometime too.

Yeah. .-.

And while I am at it, the manga of Yuru Yuri is ridiculously similar to the anime. Which is a good thing. For me. And like the art.

Yuru Y-Yuri?

That... sounds interesting.

what is this sorcery about?

:I

Yuru Y-Yuri?

Yuri.

Well apparently less yuri than the other stuff that was in the same magazine (probably true), but from what I can remember it's more popular. I mean the anime has 2 seasons.

Yuru Y-Yuri?

It's the one I recommended to Desu because he liked Kill Me Baby, though it's more slice of life, and there are more characters. Not sure if he watched it yet or if he will, but he didn't say he wouldn't.

Also, here's what it's about: http://myanimelist.net/anime/10495/Yuru_Yuri

Don't worry, it's just a synopsis... and you can find out who the characters are voiced by and who does the opening and ending (though in this case it's the VAs) and I'm going on way too much and I bet it looks weird with Ikaros there and if not it would without the Kobato .gif in my sig.

But he was talking about the manga.

EDIT: ^ I hope you realize you only ninja'd me because the site was down. =o

I just thought of something. I remembered how we only got to watch anime as a club during the summer (it was the first and only times it happened, but time must have had something to do with it). So if we have more time during summer again, maybe a few of us can do it again? If we can get one ready, could we also do one for at least July too this time (was only Ghost Hunt/August Summer Wars/September).

I remember listening to that opening which is the second one before (because it's the same singer as BTOOM!'s) and not finding it quite as awesome as I do now. The first one is really good too.

Chaos;Head's beginning was not so bad. But then again I think people are more or less complaining about what comes after the first 3 episodes. I meant to take people's word on how horrible it is, but my brother wanted to watch it before Steins;Gate.

I saw probably the first 13 or so episodes of phi brain and I just plain didn't care for it.

Well it's a kids/educational anime right? That might be why. Or I should say probably is why for the most part even if it isn't the only reason. I mean it was on an educational program channel whatever in Japan and has really no fanservice.

And no one wants to say anything about my question? 

I just thought of something. I remembered how we only got to watch anime as a club during the summer (it was the first and only times it happened, but time must have had something to do with it). So if we have more time during summer again, maybe a few of us can do it again? If we can get one ready, could we also do one for at least July too this time (was only Ghost Hunt/August Summer Wars/September).

Well it's a kids/educational anime right? That might be why. Or I should say probably is why for the most part even if it isn't the only reason. I mean it was on an educational program channel whatever in Japan and has really no fanservice.

I'm not such a pervert that if it doesn't have cleavage or panties then I can't like it. And you know I stopped watching Code:Breaker the moment some weird glasses chick grabbed the boobs of the heroine, right? :I

And no one wants to say anything about my question? 

Sorry, didn't see it. Anyway, yeah we can definitely do that again.

Also forgot to ention I should still watch Chaos;Head even if it's still considered crap.

I'm not such a pervert that if it doesn't have cleavage or panties then I can't like it. And you know I stopped watching Code:Breaker the moment some weird glasses chick grabbed the boobs of the heroine, right? :I

I know, I was just giving a reason why it seems more like a kids anime. I like fanservice but I like that it in particular doesn't have any. It. would. not. feel. right.

What's worse is she doesn't get the proper development like she does in the manga (even then, proper's a stretch), so you already know everything there is to know about her personality as far as the anime's concerned just from that one snippet. Kinda annoying >_>

Also forgot to ention I should still watch Chaos;Head even if it's still considered crap.

Eh.

I'll watch Steins;Gate first and see if there's anything from Chaos you need to know.

I'm banking on no though.

Archived