Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

What's worse is she doesn't get the proper development like she does in the manga (even then, proper's a stretch), so you already know everything there is to know about her personality as far as the anime's concerned just from that one snippet. Kinda annoying >_>

Stretch? If that's all there is to her then it's good that I at least didn't care for her. Toki needs a better sister. While he's at it, he needs a better himself. But less so than his sister. Much less so.

Last week I forgot to watch an episode of Senran Kagura. I kind of like it, so it's not like I forgot out of apathy, but it is one of the worst winter anime so I'm glad it wasn't anything important. And this week's was better than last week's anyway so yeah.

EDIT: ._.

Noooo, I also missed Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo aghsedlskjf!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stretch? If that's all there is to her then it's good that I at least didn't care for her. Toki needs a better sister. While he's at it, he needs a better himself. But less so than his sister. Much less so.

Last week I forgot to watch an episode of Senran Kagura. I kind of like it, so it's not like I forgot out of apathy, but it is one of the worst winter anime so I'm glad it wasn't anything important. And this week's was better than last week's anyway so yeah.

EDIT: ._.

Noooo, I also missed Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo aghsedlskjf!

Eh, Toki was better in the manga. 

Just look at him and Sakurakouji.

code_breaker_anime_manga_by_pastenaga-d5

Senran Kagura's the one with busty ninjas, right?

MasakoX did an Anifile on it and said it was bad, so I passed on it.

Eh, Toki was better in the manga. 

Just look at him and Sakurakouji.

code_breaker_anime_manga_by_pastenaga-d5

Senran Kagura's the one with busty ninjas, right?

MasakoX did an Anifile on it and said it was bad, so I passed on it.

Yeah. That was just 2 pages ago, not like I'm gonna forget you said that.

That looks like I'd prefer him in the anime though. It's not much of a problem except I don't like to cough or really see people cough. And that image may be an exaggeration like other things, but it shows coughing unlike some things I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

No seriously, I liked Toki by the end of the anime, and it really looks like I'd prefer his anime version. There's also the matter that the anime one with Oogami in that image looks really a lot less awkward. imo. But seriously...

Kotoura is so adorable~ And she wore the short form of my n-

My brother seemed to still be enjoying Maoyuu, so I watched episode 5... but then dropped it again. Winter really must be weak, because even if I find a lot I'm interested in and end up liking, there is actually 1 I find too boring, when I didn't drop anything from last year. O.o

My brother seemed to still be enjoying Maoyuu, so I watched episode 5... but then dropped it again. Winter really must be weak, because even if I find a lot I'm interested in and end up liking, there is actually 1 I find too boring, when I didn't drop anything from last year. O.o

I actually really like Maoyuu. It's interesting and has some really good moments. I still remember that speech in episode 9. Man, I do not hear enough really good dialogue like that.

Yeah, considering I didn't watch it in a few weeks, it wasn't actually that boring, but relatively, it's not my kind of thing, so I'd rather not be really bored again.

lol, I saw this "Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden" thing on Manga Fox, that chapter was funny. Though, it's only a year after Accel World, and already the main's brother is telling her stories of Kuroyukihime. Interesting, but somehow not that surprising.

I found this randomly so lets use it to commemorate the 400th page. =o

400.jpg

No seriously, I liked Toki by the end of the anime, and it really looks like I'd prefer his anime version. There's also the matter that the anime one with Oogami in that image looks really a lot less awkward. imo. But seriously...

Kotoura is so adorable~ And she wore the short form of my n-

Yeah, I like how Kotoura-san balances those light and dark tones hand in hand, though over the course of the anime there's a lot more of a shift into the lighter side. Still, it does better than others in the same type of category.

And I see Maoyuu as a sort of pseudo-history lesson brought to life for me. If people could make a story like that, but base it on realistic events and tie in historical accuracy, I'd have a lot more fun learning.

Yeah, I like how Kotoura-san balances those light and dark tones hand in hand, though over the course of the anime there's a lot more of a shift into the lighter side. Still, it does better than others in the same type of category.

So true. But I didn't watch it right away and will still prefer others because I'm not actually that fond of the art.

[spoiler=Nose rant]Not very fond of the art due to the noses, not exactly used to it. Quite often the noses are small, at least on girls, no matter how mature they are supposed to look. Not all of the time, but Kotoura is probably the one with the smallest and therefore less awkward nose in any of this. Also the most adorable thing in the universe. The way the noses are also seem different than other longer noses for some reason.[/spoiler]

Not much of a rant though and it actually looks more repetitive than when I first posted it because I'm lazy, copied it from something I said yesterday somewhere else, and barely changed anything.

EDIT: I've heard it gets lighter before now too, but I don't buy it. There are 1 or 2 lighter episodes, like there always are, but there still seems to be quite a lot of drama, and there's pretty much always been that amount of lightness too. Can't wait for the last episode.

I might be a tad bit terrible for changing the title of this thread to make fun of others who put Official in their title for no real reason. Anyway,

So Zetsuen no Tempest and Psycho Pass are over and therefore I lost my two favorite anime of that line up and the last one is still meh.

So any anime coming out that you guys are looking forward to? I'm still waiting on the Index movie. Then there's Attack of the Titans and now a Persona 3 movie in fall. That's about all I can recall that really matters.

Also, how's Btoom? I only watched the first episode but it didn't really hook me in very well.

I might be a tad bit terrible for changing the title of this thread to make fun of others who put Official in their title for no real reason. Anyway,

So Zetsuen no Tempest and Psycho Pass are over and therefore I lost my two favorite anime of that line up and the last one is still meh.

So any anime coming out that you guys are looking forward to? I'm still waiting on the Index movie. Then there's Attack of the Titans and now a Persona 3 movie in fall. That's about all I can recall that really matters.

Also, how's Btoom? I only watched the first episode but it didn't really hook me in very well.

If you mean the Little Busters thing I actually had to say why I thought it was pointless, in the thread.

I'm looking forward to a bunch of sequels, but not so much for summer even though summer has way more of them. Besides that, mostly excited for:

-Suisei no Gargantia (Isn't this the writer for Madoka and Psycho-Pass? Must watch, especially after what he's said about it)

- Tried out the manga of Date a Live and Arata Kangatari, I'll be watching those (I only can't read more of Date a Live since the manga was cancelled, and I caught up to about 150 of Arata in 2 months, something I would normally never be able to do)

And definitely the Index movie. It's pretty much about a six month wait since whenever an anime movie gets released in theaters, unfortunately. 

Btooom is okay up until the ending. They caught up to the manga only to not conclude a survival game, and I count that as bad.

I really hate you all.
You get to watch anime when my net doesn't even let me load facebook
Q~Q

:c

At least finish Sakurasou if you haven't already. I gave that thing a 5/5.

If you mean the Little Busters thing I actually had to say why I thought it was pointless, in the thread.

It's a thing I've seen done  multiple times before but that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I'm looking forward to a bunch of sequels, but not so much for summer even though summer has way more of them. Besides that, mostly excited for:

-Suisei no Gargantia (Isn't this the writer for Madoka and Psycho-Pass? Must watch, especially after what he's said about it)

I only had a minor interest in it but if it does have that writer then this is now a must watch.

- Tried out the manga of Date a Live and Arata Kangatari, I'll be watching those (I only can't read more of Date a Live since the manga was cancelled, and I caught up to about 150 of Arata in 2 months, something I would normally never be able to do)

And definitely the Index movie. It's pretty much about a six month wait since whenever an anime movie gets released in theaters, unfortunately. 

Well...it's worth it.

Btooom is okay up until the ending. They caught up to the manga only to not conclude a survival game, and I count that as bad.

That is really bad. They need to start finishing manga or get far enough in them that it shouldn't catch up because this is ridiculous.

What's it about?

What's it about?

The school romantic comedy revolves around a second-year high school student named Sorata Kanda who lives in Sakurasou, the dormitory for problem children at Sorata's school. One day, Mashiro Shiina—a cute girl who happens to be also a cosmopolitan, brilliant artist—moves into Sakurasou. 

Sorata thinks to himself that he should protect Mashiro from the weirdos at Sakurasou, but Mashiro has a surprising secret: she has no idea how to take care of herself. She gets lost if she goes out, and her room is a complete mess. Sorata's dorm mates designate him as the "master" of Mashiro, and thus, an ordinary boy and a brilliant girl must live like "a master and his pet."

(Source: ANN)

If I had to compare it to anything it would be Toradora!, I know it's not usually your thing but you've been meaning to watch Toradora, and you could like it. A bit of a dramatic rom com thing. Probably not as good as Toradora but I know some people (mostly just me and Hina) that like it more.

Oh yeah, and about Index's dub... It's not bad at all, really, but "Sissy"? Isn't that something you usually call a guy? I'd rather they not use Onee-sama if they're gonna translate it like that, it's only a figurative sister. I greatly prefer the sub because of that. But maybe that won't bother anybody else, just letting people know in case they want to try the dub, if they feel that really won't sound right, like me, I'd recommend just watching it subbed. Or, if you've already watched Index, just don't watch the dub.

Desu, I wouldn't go for Btooom to be honest. It gets really dumb later on, though go ahead and download its awesome opening, because it is one of the better ones.

Sakurasou's premise didn't catch me at first either, but after it ended, I've seen so much praise and recommendations for it, and not just from YCM either. So I figure I'll check it out at some point and see what I think.

Though honestly, I need to watch Steins;Gate like the rest of the world has before anything else.

Index too, I've known about that show for like 2 years now and I still haven't seen it :T

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know about this Anime Mirai/Young Animator Training Project thing? The 2013 ones interest me and I think Little Witch Academia and Death BillIards are amazing. Little Witch Academia has a more western animation feel to it for some reason, and Death Billiards is just... wow. I seriously recommend trying out at least Death Billiards, though it could be kind of hard to understand. Though actually, it is kind of just left open to interpretation.

EDIT: Think it's still too early to start deciding on anime to watch as a club in summer?

And I have an idea for that.

School Days

8D

I actually know what happens. I'm not the kind of person who would normally watch it, but you know, I only really watched 2 episodes... I would be okay for it if it does end up being one that gets chosen, honestly.

My choice would still probably be Squid Girl or Daily Lives of High School Boys, if they haven't been watched by our actives yet.

Desu, I wouldn't go for Btooom to be honest. It gets really dumb later on, though go ahead and download its awesome opening, because it is one of the better ones.

I'll be honest when I say I don't actually care a whole lot for it.

Does anyone know about this Anime Mirai/Young Animator Training Project thing? The 2013 ones interest me and I think Little Witch Academia and Death BillIards are amazing. Little Witch Academia has a more western animation feel to it for some reason, and Death Billiards is just... wow. I seriously recommend trying out at least Death Billiards, though it could be kind of hard to understand. Though actually, it is kind of just left open to interpretation.

EDIT: Think it's still too early to start deciding on anime to watch as a club in summer?

I told Kaka I'd check out Little Witch Academia today. So I'll do that eventually. I'll put Death Billiards on the list too.

And I have an idea for that.

School Days

8D

While we're at it let's watch Butt Attack Punisher Girl or Mermaid Whatever.

I do too, couldn't help but look out of curiosity. I heard it was pretty bad, so it might be fun slandering it each episode, but I could go for Daily Lives, heard that was pretty funny.

I'm pretty sure School Days is some shitty harem anime in which this random douche screws a bunch of girls for literally and metaphorically and then the ending is incredibly fucked up but I won't bother to explain exactly how right in case you really want to watch it.

I missed a lot of anime. ._.

All I was able to watch was Zetsuen no Tempest, Kotoura-san, Date a Live, and Magi.

Well I think you caught most of what is considered the better stuff. If you decide to follow this season make sure you check out Susei no Gargantina and Attack on Titan. My god, did I enjoy Attack on Titan's first episode.

Well I think you caught most of what is considered the better stuff. If you decide to follow this season make sure you check out Susei no Gargantina and Attack on Titan. My god, did I enjoy Attack on Titan's first episode.

Sounds interesting. o3o

I will check on them tomorrow.

I missed a lot of anime. ._.

All I was able to watch was Zetsuen no Tempest, Kotoura-san, Date a Live, and Magi.

I did love what there was of the manga, but I'm just gonna wait until it's finished to watch Date a Live. 

I have sad news... you guys know that with F meaning Final, Zero no Tsukaima's anime was finished, but the source will never be finished... first MM!'s author now this, R.I.P. ;~;

It's really sad when things don't get to end up completed because of things like that.

Man that gif is distracting. ._.

Archived