Da fuq?

Resident Fascist

Question

• Answers 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1312124695' post='5401686']
Just so everyone knows, there is a high chance the forum will go offline again to get the bugs out.
[/quote]
Do not circumvent something that you don't know about, regardless of how probable. Thanks.

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1312124780' post='5401694']
It would really help if he told us how long it will be down for before.
[/quote]
He told the staff a full day ahead of time. But the forum is view-able to us while it is offline (unless the site itself is down). And how exactly would it help you? Certainly your day isn't filled with YCM, and friends that you like to talk to on YCM are reachable by other means? That's how it is for me. Many of my contacts have 2 or more ways to reach them outside of YCM.

Telling you wouldn't make a difference except playing nice. That being said, next time something like this happens I'll be sure to play nice and inform everyone (or at least get a non-global super mod to do it).

[quote name='Legokun' timestamp='1312132299' post='5401965']
What is this I don't even. I can't even find the button to post a status, points have dropped off the face of the earth, and the forum revolts.

*takes notes of web design*
[/quote]

Again, I'll have to use this.

[img]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/hatereagle.jpg[/img]

Forum is better now.

[quote name='Legokun' timestamp='1312132299' post='5401965']
What is this I don't even. I can't even find the button to post a status, points have dropped off the face of the earth, and the forum revolts.

*takes notes of web design*
[/quote]
The status is at the top when you click your name.

EDIT: But ninja'd.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#00ff00]Come on, who told you it is gonna remain like this...? YCMaker has done everything quite skillfully and, believe me, nobody liked any of the previous skins from the start. It just took some time for them to get fixed...[/color][/font]

Archived