Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [IC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

Lineus sighed, realizing that these fights wouldn't help her in any way. She didn't enjoy them like the others even, preferring her entertainment to be more intellectual than anything. She stood up, leaving the stands, not bothering to see if anyone would take her spot and headed through the door to the outer halls of the Arena.[color="#4b0082"] [/color]Deciding to wait outside of the walls of the Arena she thought she might as well find out where the prisoners went in. Maybe she'd see some magic there. [color=#4b0082][i]I can't wait to be rid of this city. Some of the people who fought looked like they didn't want to be there. Maybe if they get out I can go with them. Don't have anything better to do in this world at the moment.[/i][/color]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#00ff00]"Heck yeah! Let's free the team!" [/color]Celestia cheered as she stepped over the guard. [color=#00ff00]"If I recall, I went this way. It should lead us to some stairs, one going to the ground floor of the Arena and the other I didn't use."[/color] "Right, so if we get to ground level we should be able to find the cells easier. However, it could be heavily guarded...nothing these guys can't handle!" He then flexed his huge arms and he tore off his sleeves. "Lets get all ready for this." [color=#00ff00]"Hold on!" [/color]Celestia then searched the guards body and found a whip. [color=#00ff00]"This'll sub my whip for now!"[/color]

Laila's heart skipped a beat as she gasped, hearing Rage's voice. She sat up quickly, grabbing Swift Beauty with her left hand. She then quickly got her her feet and jumped away from Rage as he sat next to her, hoping she was out of his attack range. [color=#800080]"Yes... I remember that... It wasn't all anger.. My charmed helped too.. And I figured ya just dropped the curse for a moment to allow Zenith to attack Kaleb in his dragon form, which allowed the charm a connection with said form, allowing him to access it through the charm...."[/color] She then growled a little as Rage suggested that her magic was powered up by her rage. [color=#800080]"NO! It was not my anger that powered up that Ferno! It was the strong bond with my Elven blood that formed at that moment that powered up my Ferno!"[/color] She looked away from Rage as he told her to look in his eyes. She didn't need to do that to sense the presence within him. Then she was cut off guard by Rage's question. [color=#800080]"You know.. I've wondered that myself.. I figured you would have killed me by now, wanting Zenith to go berserk from rage, allowing you to easily manipulate him... So tell me.. Rage.. Why [i]haven't[/i] you killed me? Could it be that you still have a sliver of a heart that keeps you from killing your own great niece? Or has your motive to dethrone the Almighty consume you that much?"[/color]

[color=#b22222]"You are indeed a fool. It was your inner primal instincts awakening."[/color] Rage said, looking into the vast sky. [color=#b22222]"I was once like Zenith, a proud young Dragovian ready to explore the world and all it had to offer. And I promised I'd become stronger so that one day I would return to the city a champion."[/color] He then gave her an intense look. [color=#b22222]"You and I share something. We love someone with all our hearts." [/color]He then grabed hold of her, exerting some of his strength to intesify the significance of what he said next. [color=#b22222]"The Almighty took my darling Celestria from me." [/color]He then let go of her, his gaze never leaving her sight. [color=#b22222]"She was my only love in this world. She was a Pure Dragovian, the image of beauty. Allow me to show you."[/color] Suddenly the Island became a white void, which later turned into a valley overlooking a river.[color=#b22222] "There." [/color]He pointed towards a couple, holding hands as the sun began to set. [color=#ff8c00]"This is so beautiful."[/color][color=#b22222] "Yes, it truely is." [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Orion, is something wrong?"[/color] [color=#b22222]"My love, I rpomise to you one day I will become strong enough to protect you always, forver and evermore."[/color] [color=#ff8c00]"Why are you saying this Orion?" [/color][color=#b22222]"Because, my love, I cherish every single bit of your gnelte heart and soul..." [/color]Suddenly they were back on the island.[color=#b22222] "My real name is Orion but that became lost in time along with my respect for the Almighty. I became Rage shortly afterwards as she passed away. It was an angel that took her. He said nothing, but he touched her forehead and stole her soul from me. But I kept my promise. I swore I'd become strong enough to protect her always. And that is why the Almighty will fall before me."[/color]

[color=#800080]"Hmph,"[/color] was all she said to Rage calling her a fool. She tensed up as Rage looked at her. She was about to jump away as Rage made a movement, but he proved to be too fast for her. [color=#800080]"W-Wait... Did you just say Celestia?! No... You said Celest[i]ria[/i]"[/color] She was cut off guard by how close the names were as she looked to the couple. [color=#800080]"Orion?"[/color] she said mostly to herself, trying out her great uncle's true name. [color=#800080]"An angel? That doesn't sound right... A-Are you sure it wasn't a monster or something in disguise? It also could have been something the Underworld King set up too... I'd expect him to do something like that, not the Almighty!"[/color] She looked down at the ground, trying to think of what could have happened. There's no way the Almighty would do something like.. Right? She felt like calling out to her mother, wanting to talk her and/or the Almighty about this, but she didn't want Rage to be here when she did that. But now that she knew that Rage could get into her dreams.. Who says he couldn't have easily appeared at the Almighty's castle while she was there.. If he would ever let her meet him again... [color=#dda0dd]'W-What do I do now?'[/color] she thought to herself.

[color=#b22222]"Don't even try it. It was no trick. I saw the very Angel Ryou himself as he took my beloved Celestria from me." [/color]Rage said bitterly. [color=#b22222]"And it was on that day I changed from Orion...into this." [/color]He stood up and looked at himself. [color=#b22222]"I am a monster...nothing more." [/color]His face showed no emotion but anger, yet a single tear drop fell from his eye and touched the grass they stood upon. [color=#b22222]"The Almighty has called upon my anger, so he shall feel my wrath, no less. My darling Celestria..." [/color]He then sat back down and took off his huge, spike shoulder plate and threw his sword aside.[color=#b22222] "Do you know why I came to Zenith?" [/color]He asked Laila with rethoric in his voice. [color=#b22222]"He is a Dragovian. And there is one thing we possess unlike all other races. Dragovians know no limit to strength. It even goes beyond the possible."[/color] Then he looked at her and took a deep breath as he continued. [color=#b22222]"And I am here today to tell you one thing. Not as your enemy, but as your great uncle. The ability you made use of is called Elven Pride. This ability resides in all non-pure elves. Even I possess this ability and have used it's power to regain my ears and my silver hair, which seem to be identical to yours." [/color]He looked into the sky once more and said [color=#b22222]"To answer your question, I did not kill you because I know what the effect would be to Zenith. And I cannot allow another Dragovian so much like myself to suffer the very fate I have." [/color]A shooting star appeared in the sky up ahead and Rage said [color=#b22222]"My great niece, Celestria was no ordinary Dragovian. Like you are a quarter elf, she possesed heritage from an Angel. Her father, an Angel, fell in love with a Dragovian and the couple conceived. But the Almighty explained that they must never see eachother again. And so the two went their ways. And smiliar to you, born in the rain, she was born as a shooting star crossed overhead."[/color] He then took a break and said [color=#b22222]"Please, I mean you no harm, can I talk to my great niece's face as Orion, and not as Rage?"[/color]

Zenith spotted Celestia, Horace and Cally. [color=#00ff00]"There they are! Come on!" [/color]"Alrighty...wait, there's a guard." Horace then gave the man a punch with the force of a huge tree ramming into his jaw, breaking his neck in the single punch. "Oops..." [color=#00ff00]"You know, I like a strong man..." [/color]Celestia said as she felt his arm in a seductive manner. [color=#008000]"Okay lovebirds, get us out of here." [/color]Zenith said as he took Laila's keys and unlocked the cage. "Alright...wait." Horace noticed Zenith sat back down. "Why aren't you leaving with us?" [color=#008000]"I'm staying to fight Rage. It's my destiny." [/color]"You can't stay to fight Rage! He'll kill you!"[color=#008000] "Fine, stay and let him rip you to shreds." [/color][color=#00ff00]"Fair point. What about sleeping beauty?" [/color]Celestia said, butting in. [color=#008000]"Take her out. Everyone, go now!" [/color]Horace the gently lifted the sleeping elf onto his hug shoulders and ran out, Celestia waiting for the others.

She was silent for a few moments, listening to Rage. Especially after he said that last part. After a few moment,s she stabbed Swift Beauty into the ground and walked to Rage, sitting next to him. She wrapped her arms around her knees and looked up into the sky with him. [color=#800080]"Uncle.. Its not too late.. Turn back now.. Before you're completely destroyed by your hatred, anger... Your rage.."[/color] She gave him a soulful look. [color=#800080]"Uncle Orion.. As far as I know.. You're the only family I know outside of my parents.. I've met mom for the first time not even.. 2 days ago in a dream.. And now there's you popping up as being my uncle..."[/color] She lowered her forehead to her knees, her eyes getting teary. [color=#800080]"I've always wanted to meet my family.. My heritage.. But their either dead or disowned my mother for eloping with dad.. You're the first family member I've met.. And to know that you're on a self-destructive path,"[/color] she paused for a moment, trying to collect herself, [color=#800080]"And to know that you're on a self-destructive path.. I just..."[/color] She was at a lost of words as a few tears dropped to the ground, [color=#800080]"Please Uncle Orion.. Turn back now... Do it not just for yourself... But for Celestria too.. Don't you think she'd want you to be happy and to live life for both of you? That's what I want for Zenith if I were to pass on before him..."[/color]

[color=#b22222]"My niece Laila. It is never as easy as you think." [/color]He said to her, hugging her whilst she was crying into his shoulder. [color=#b22222]"I am no longer Orion. I am a horrid shell of a man. But as a shell there still remains the shred of my former self. And this is exactly who you're speaking to now." [/color]Suddenly the red eyes of Rage dissolved, revealing normal eyes, jade and pure. However Laila couldn't see them due to him hugging her.[color=#b22222] "My niece, when you say I'm the first family you met, you couldn't be more wrong. You're a woman now with a loving husband. He is your family. And the man you met was not Orion, but Rage." [/color]He then dried her tears, revealing the eyes. [color=#ff0000]"My niece, do not cry for me. My destiny has been decided. I shall follow my path to what I see as the right way. And if it is self destructive, know I did such for one reason. Because I love Celestria." [/color]He then kissed her on the forehead and said to her [color=#b22222]"Please don't cry, my niece of the rain. I need to ask you a favor." [/color]He then looked into her eyes, his returning to the demonic red. [color=#b22222]"Whilst I still am myself, allow my soul to rest in your mind, to save my the remains of my former self, your uncle, and leave the rest of the corruption to follow it's course."[/color]

[color=#800080]"I-I know it wouldn't be easy.. But you can at least try, Uncle Orion!"[/color] She cried heavily into his shoulder as he hugged her. [color=#800080]"I k-know Zenith is my family now... B-But you know what I m-mean..."[/color] Despite him drying her eyes, her tears returned only a few moments later as she looked into his jade eyes. [color=#800080]"But Uncle Orion! You can always change your future! Please, you must t-try!"[/color] She closed her eyes softly as he kissed her forehead, tears continuing to stream down her cheeks. She wiped her eyes, trying to calm down as he asked her for a favor. She nodded after he asked his favor, her way of saying she'll do it as she was too choked up by tears to say it. [color=#800080]"P-Please... At least try Uncle Orion.. For me.."[/color] she barely plead out before she buried her face into his chest, crying again.

And as she nodded and begged for him to try Rage's eyes had became fully red once again. But he said in Orion's voice. [color=#b22222]"I shall, and I promise you my beautiful niece, one day all will be wonderful once again."[/color] Suddenly a light blue orb left Rage and entered Laila, and in her mind Orion's voice could be heard [color=#b22222]"I will be here with you always." [/color]Rage, however, resheathed his sword and placed his shoulderpad on once more as he gave her a sharp look. [color=#b22222]"You should be crying, you're husband is soon going to feel much worse than you." [/color]And he fadded away. But Orion now lived on inside Laila.[color=#b22222] "My niece, I shall watch over you, and I do believe the more time my pure soul remains with a pure soul, I shall soon become powerful enough to overwhelm Rage. It's as if my anger took on a new life and posseses my body. But believe me, it will change. And we will meet face to face, alon with your parents. You married Zenith and at that intant a "Paradise" was created for you. Once your mind ascends there, you will be able to meet your, and feel her and smell her. She will be there for you, as I am here with you know."[/color]

She simply nodded to what Orion said as she dried up her tears. She knew Zenith was in for the fight of a life time and that she needed to be there to help him. [color=#800080]"C'mon Uncle Orion.. Zenith's gonna need our help more than ever.. Any weaknesses you can think of that I can tell Zenith?"[/color] She waited for her uncle reply before she woke up. [color=#dda0dd]'I hope we can still talk, with me awake..'[/color] She thought to her Uncle, really hoping they could still talk. [color=#800080]"W-What? Horace!?"[/color] She squirmed a little before she got out of Horace's arms. [color=#800080]"W-Where's Zenith!?"[/color] After hearing that Zenith stayed behind at the cell, she quickly took off for the cage before anyone could grab her and stop her. [color=#800080]"Zenith!"[/color] She yelled out his name as she was only a turn or two from the cage, hoping she'd reach him before Rage did.

[color=#b22222]"Rage...one...kness...s pride."[/color] Orion said to Laila. [color=#b22222]"I'm so...but when y...wake my mes...ge is we...er"[/color] He couldn't contact Laila awake as well as he could with her asleep, especially when she was worried like this. And as she arrived there was only one inhabitant of the cage, Zenith. [color=#008000]"Laila!" [/color]He ran over to her and held her tightly.[color=#008000] "Laila, you must go, now!" [/color]he said to her in a serious voice. [color=#008000]"I don't know if I can protect you from Rage. Please, leave now!"[/color] [color=#b22222]"How...touching." [/color]Rage was right behind Zenith and he took out his sword. [color=#b22222]"It's time." [/color]he said, awaiting for Zenith to heed his call.[color=#008000] "Laila, if you love me, you must leave right now. I cannot allow him to harm you." [/color]Zenith said as he kissed her deeply, in fear it would be the last time they kissed. And as he parted he drew out his sword, the tips meeting eachother.

She frowned a little as Orion couldn't talk to her well, but she was able to pick up on what he said. [color=#dda0dd]'Alright Uncle Orion... Thank you.'[/color] She held Zenith just as tightly as he was with her. [color=#800080]"Zenith.. Don't worry.. I'll be fine.. I'll make sure to stay out of the battle area... But I need to tell you something.. I don't know how you can use this against him, but Rage's weakness is pride.. Trust me on this, I'll explain la-"[/color] She was cut off by Rage's sudden appearance. As her and Zenith kissed, she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss before their lips parted. [color=#800080]"Come back to me alive..."[/color] she whispered to Zenith before he turned and faced Rage. As the tips of their swords touched, Laila got on Swift Beauty and fly high up into the air where she was out of the way, but could still watch them. She then cast a Divine Barrier around her for extra precaution. [color=#800080]"Please be careful.. My love.."[/color]

[color=#008000]"I'm ready."[/color] Zenith proclaimed as Laila flew off. [color=#b22222]"Very well, Dragovian, we shall comMENCE!" [/color]And the sword was blocked easily by Zenith's. [color=#008000]"Please, no chance." [/color]He then swung Rage's sword away as he jumped at him. Rage kicked him in the chest, launching him into a wall. [color=#008000]"Argh! I'm not done yet!"[/color] Zenith's eyes became lizard-like as he swung at Rage, cutting off the tips of his long hair. Rage then struck Zenith on the back and kicked him into Arena. [color=#b22222]"Come on! You're worthless!" [/color][color=#008000]"Then you must be a nobody!"[/color] Zenith sprung up and uppercutted Rage whilst slashing his sword, cutting his skin. [color=#b22222]"Hmph." [/color]Suddenly Rage grabbed Zenith and rammed his face into his bone shoulderpad, rendering him temporarily dazed.[color=#b22222] "You're nothing!" [/color]Rage said as he kicked Zenith to the ground. He then spotted a club and grabbed it, smacking Zenith's back hard. But before it contacted Zenith's eyes flashed, and in retaliation Zenith punched Rage sharply in the gut, launching him into the Arena walls. As he stood up, both of the Dragovians spouted their wings, Zenith his golden and Rage his dark and sharp black wings. Then the two used the wings to gain momentum, dashing towards eachother and grasping the swords, slashing vigorouly and being countered. The strikes went on and on at break neck speeds, nether side letting up. Eventually something happened. Rage kicked Zenith and struck his blade out of his hands.[color=#b22222] "Ha! Let's see ho-URGH!" [/color]Zenith kicked him in the chin and jumped out. Then he metamorphisized his hands and feet into their corresponding Dragonic appearance. He then dashed at Rage and grabbed his foot. He then grabbed his hand and lifted him overhead, where he squeezed the limbs tightly. [color=#b22222]"AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" [/color][color=#008000]"You aren't so tough!"[/color][color=#b22222] "OH REALLY!?!" [/color]Suddenly the furious Dragovian's hand and foot broke at as the changed. Then he locked grips with Zenith, each side giving no less.[color=#b22222] "You shall yield[/color][color=#008000]!" "Never!" [/color]The two stared viciously into one another's eyes as the pain and pressure back even more intense, the grips strengthening and tightening. Rage then smirked. [color=#b22222]"You are a failure! I thought you'd do a lot better than this! Where's your courage gone? Along wit your wife! You know she's next after you, right?!" [/color][color=#008000]"WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU!" [/color]Zenith barked at Rage as he tossed him into the Arena wall, causing a lot of it to collapse. Zenith then flew up and went for a punch at the downed Dragovian, who swiftly dodged and smashed him in the back to the floor.[color=#b22222] "Please." [/color]He then grabbed Zenith, flew up high and tossed him down with force, followed by Rage kicking him down and pressing his foot on him. Zenith's collision was brutal, causing a huge crater and a dust explosion. Zenith was bleeding from his mouth and Rage stood tall above him. [color=#b22222]"You are worthless!" [/color]He kicked him in the head which angered Zenith to a point where his charm glowed once more. He then grew in size and he turned fully into his golden Dragon. The great beast then let out a mighty roar.[color=#b22222] "Finally!" [/color]Then Rage transformed, becoming a collosal mosntrocity:
[spoiler=Rage's Dragon Form]
[img]http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/75/74/44407475/photos/Genzoman-Anime-Wallpapers-2011/Tiamat_by_GENZOMAN-1.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[color=#b22222]"Now then!"[/color] Rage said as his five heads charged a beam. [color=#008000]"Fine!" [/color]Zenith began charging his beam also. The two Dragon's were beginning to glow as the spheres of energy in their mouths were growing. Zenith's was pure white, with slight golden flares leaping out of it, whereas Rage's five heads all charged a Black sphere, surrounded by purple lightning. And then the beams collided.[color=#008000] "COSMIC SOLAR CANNON!!!!!"[/color][color=#b22222] "ABYSSAL LUNAR CANNON!!!!!" [/color]The beams violently clashed. As Rage's beams merged they began to overpower Zenith. But then Zenith's beam began to overpower Rage. The energy was collosal and the Arena was becoming a huge pile of debris. Suddenly, Zenith couldn't handle anymore and lost. The black beams struck him, launching him down to the earth below, his body flashing with dark bolts of lightning. [color=#b22222]"GAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SO IT IS TRUE! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIGHT YOU AGAIN, DRAGOVIAN!" [/color]Rage roared as he flew away from the battle field, leaving behind a wonded golden Dragon, who soon reverted to Zenith. His mouth was spewing blood and he was bruised all over. [color=#008000]"L- L..." [/color]he couldn't even say a word as he collapsed.

Cally followed Celestia and Horace down to the cells, and now she was following the group out of there. What shocked her though was that two stayed behind. A man and a woman. She didn't know why, but from what she gathered from the Dwarf as he explained it, the man wanted to stay behind and fight his rival. As for the girl, she was his wife and just didn't want to leave him behind. The man's choice seemed foolish, but she sympathized with the woman's choice. She would have done the same thing had she been in her shoes. There really wasn't much she could do about the situation though. But as long as all the spheres this group has arrived in Frostmorn, everything would be alright.

Suddenly, without any warning, Cally rolled forward as a blade came out around a corner trying to take her head off. Without so much as a second of hesitation, Cally sprung on the man while he was off-balance and drove a dagger into his neck. As she pulled it free from his flesh, she turned back towards the group and continued to follow them.

Lineus was resting against the wall, rereading a book on elemental type magic, still unable to get how to cast the spells but already understanding the theory behind it. [color=#4b0082][i]I wish they would explain the actual casting more. This is just ridiculous. Do you actually have to have a practitioner nearby to make sure the first spell doesn't go awry?[/i][/color] Lineus kept trying to understand before giving up and closing the book with a snap when she heard the sounds of fighting that wasn't the normal kind for the arena. She quickly made her way back into the Arena area, not even pausing as she blasted the guard with a magic bolt as he tried to stop her. [color=#4b0082][i]I'm bored, there's nothing to do, who cares.[/i][/color] She saw a pale figure almost killed by a knife wielding man only to be killed by the woman with a dagger in the neck. [i][color=#4b0082]I guess I'll follow her.[/color][/i]

[color=#800080]"Z-ZENITH!"[/color] She screamed out in horror as she watched Rage's attack make contact with her husband, sending him to the ground. [color=#800080]"Zenith!"[/color] She quickly flew to him the moment be landed on the ground. [color=#800080]"Zenith..."[/color] She got to her knees besides him, wiping the blood away. [color=#800080]"Oh Zenith... I should have never let you fight Rage..."[/color] with that last comment, she immediately began to heal Zenith, starting in the torso.

It took Laila about 7-8 hours straight to fully heal Zenith. She took her time healing him, wanting to make sure that none of the bones healed wrong so she wouldn't have to re-break them. Another reason she took her time was that when wounds are quickly healed that normally takes weeks to months to heal, it can be painful. And even though Zenith was passed out, she still didn't want to put him in more pain than he was already in. [color=#800080]"F-Finished..."[/color] she said, exhausted from using magic for so long. The only time she stopped was to restore her mana supply. She collapsed next to Zenith, letting out a sigh of relief that she had finished healing him. She rested for a few moments before she sat back up. [color=#800080]"Alright.. I need to find the group now.."[/color] She got Swift Beauty like she was riding a horse a normal way, rather than side saddle like she normally does. She lifted Zenith up and put him side saddle on Swift Beauty as she held onto him. She slowly rose up and headed towards the direction she last seen the group go....

As Laila took off, Zenith woke up, only to see the devastation the Arena was in after the events that had just occured, though remembering nothing. [color=#008000]"Wha- Laila, what happened...where is this place? What is this place?" [/color]His face began to show stressful signs as he looked around, the Arena from it's glory become a ruin. [color=#008000]"And where are the othe- ahh..." [/color]Zenith couldn't finish his sentace due to the pain he felt in his head. He felt his skull, which was quite rigid. [color=#008000]"My head feels so pressurized. I can't think straight. Laila, do you mind if I rest this off? I can't remember much...the last I recall was Celestria and Horace were evacuating people. And I know I said I'd make you feel amazing tonight, but if I'm like this I don't know how I can keep that promise. Allow me to recover, my love, and I will keep my promise to you." [/color]He said to Laila as he slowly drifted asleep.

[color=#800080]"Zenith.. Rest and relax.." [/color][color=#ee82ee]'Does he not remember the fight? That's not good.. Though, I'm sure the memory will return to him.'[/color] [color=#800080]"Sleep my love.. You've been through a lot today.. Our promise can wait for another night.. Just please.. Rest my love.. Rest for the both of us.."[/color] She kissed his head ever so gently as he drifted to sleep.

A few minutes passed and Laila came across a small village. She floated down to it, having a feeling that the group was there. And if they weren't, well, she had to land anyways. She didn't know how much longer she could stay awake. She stayed on Swift Beauty as she enter the Inn, holding Zenith still. She talked with the Inn keeper, asking if anyone from the group has arrived. He said they have and requested that he tell them that her and Zenith have arrived when keeper saw them. After paying for the room, she flew to it and laid Zenith on the bed, above the covers. She took his armor off and set them on the night stand, next to his lance. Without hesitation, she collapsed to the bed, falling asleep the moment she landed on the bed.

In her dream, Laila was laying down on the island where her and Zenith wed. She was exhausted, even in her dream. [color=#800080]"I swear... In the past 7-8 hours, I've used more magic than I ever had in my entire life... Excluding the magic I use to fly on Swift Beauty, of course..."[/color] She closed her eyes, relaxing, [color=#800080]"I'll visit Zenith in a moment.."[/color] After a few moments, Laila asked, [color=#800080]"Uncle Orion... How well do ya think Zenith did in his first fight with Rage? Do you think you can train him as we sleep so he can do better next time they fight?"[/color] She opened her eyes, looking to the stars. She never wanted to see Zenith in that much pain ever again...

[color=#b22222]"My niece..." [/color]Orion appeared to her. He looked identical to Rage, minus the red eyes in replacement for his normal, jade colored ones. [color=#b22222]"Your husband did very well. Rage has become ever more confident in his abilities, making his ultimate downfall even more easier for me to reclaim my body. Your husband could never have won that battle alone. And he will never defeat him alone. But he set things in motion. But my niece, you must forget about Rage. He means little to you know, as your destiny will soon meet a different enemy. I believe his name is Ludentimpus. The jester possesed by the Underworld King. My niece, he has just killed the monarch of Frostmorn, making access to this area almost impossible. And his path will soon intertwine with your's." [/color]He then sat down and brushed her hair behind her ears. [color=#b22222]"I can not train Zenith unless you enter his dreams, but my niece, I wish to inform you that I am here now to bring your elven heritage closer to you. Now, Rage claimed anger caused you to transform. It did, as it did with Zenith. However, you may activate this transformation willingly with practise. But I believe the charm Zenith wields...when it glows next, touch it. You will feel a surge of energy throughout your body. The more this is done, the more your elven blood will strengthen. And so, the likelier you are to transform."[/color]

[color=#800080]"Yes... Zenith and I have encountered the jester before... Mostly in Zenith's dream but he appeared for a few moments at our wedding, just as Rage did.. Wait, WHAT!? He just killed the Frostmorn monarch?!"[/color] She quickly sat up, which caused he to her dizzy for a moment. She shook it and smiled as her uncle brushed her hair away. [color=#800080]"Touch the charm as it glows? Hmmm... I'll try.. But recently, it's only glowed while he's been in battle, using his dragon form.."[/color] She slowly stood up, offering her hand to Orion, [color=#800080]"C'mon.. Lets go visit Zenith.. I'm sure he'll be happy to meet my real great uncle.."[/color] After she helped her uncle up, she was about to travel to Zenith's dream. [color=#800080]"Um.. I probably should introduce ya to him before ya appear.. So he won't attack at first sight."[/color] She laughed a little as she rubbed the back of her head. And with that, she entered Zenith's dream. She looked around trying to spot him, [color=#800080]"Zenith?"[/color]

The dream they had stumbled into was very beautiful. Laila and Orion stood in a beautiful and bountiful forest at a waterfall pool. And as Lail acalled, Zenith suddenly came through the bushes.[color=#008000] "You aren't Rage." [/color]he said, sensing a different presence. [color=#008000]"Laila, he looks so much like him...but, he can't be the same person." [/color]Zenith at the time wasn't wearing his armour, just his clothes he'd usually wear underneath. He then took off his boots and dipped them into the pool. [color=#b22222]"I am Orion, the true and righteous side of the traitorous Rage and great uncle of Laila Stormfury. She took your name, a mighty name indeed. The Stormfury clan at one time had the strongest Dragovians, but alas, our nature has caused us to wilt to few numbers." [/color]He then took off his shoes and dangled his feet in the water, like Zenith.[color=#008000] "I am honoured to meet you, Orion." [/color]Zenith said as he invited Laila to sit next to him.[color=#b22222] "Zenith, you fought bravely today. Accepting his challenge was very foolish, but courageous." [/color]Zenith was slightly confused what to say. [color=#008000]"Umm...thank you?" [/color][color=#b22222]"He cannot be beaten alone, all of you must become stronger. Zenith, please use your charm and metamorph your hands into Dragon Claws." [/color]Orion asked [color=#008000]"Uhh, sure." [/color]And the charm began to glow...

She smiled as she watched Zenith step out, it was nice to be his dream for once, and not a nightmare. She opened her mouth to introduce her uncle, but he beat her to it. She sat next to Zenith just as he invited her over, taking her shoes off before she soaked her feet in the water. She softly leaned onto Zenith, resting her head on his shoulder. [color=#800080]"Excuse me, love.."[/color] she said as he reached over and softly touched the charm as it glowed. Her hair lifted up for a moment as she felt the surge of energy her uncle talked about only moments before. [color=#800080]"W-Wow! You weren't lying Uncle Orion.."[/color] She looked at her hand for a brief second before she looked at Zenith. [color=#800080]"My love, Uncle Orion asked you to metamorph your hands to dragon claws to make the charm glow.. Uncle says the more I touch the charm as it glows, the more likely I'll be able to use that ability I used during our training.."[/color] She then went on to explain that what happened during training was the ability, Elven Pride, activating that all non-pure elves have. [color=#800080]"Now that's been covered.. I'd like to say that its nice to be in one of your dream for once, and not in a nightmare..."[/color] She gave Zenith a soft kiss before she rested her head back on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around one of his.

[color=#008000]"My...my charm..." [/color][color=#b22222]"It has much more capabilties than you could possibly imagine." [/color]Orion said to him. [color=#b22222]"It was crafted by the very heart of love this elf has for you and the faith she has in you. Don't be surprised it has effects upon her." [/color]Then Orion stood up and said[color=#b22222] "Laila, I believe this should be your time together. When you sleep, I will accompany you in your dreams and I will gladly aid you however you desire." [/color]He then began to fade. [color=#b22222]"Next time you fall asleep, I will inform you of how to reach your paradise..."[/color] and he was gone. Zenith let out a sigh as he said[color=#008000] "Rage was once such an amazing and wise man...Orion." [/color]He then kissed Laila's neck as he said [color=#008000]"Maybe one day you'll meet him in his true form." [/color]He then caressed her in his arms and gently stroked her cheek.[color=#008000] "Welcome to the Sanctuary. A Dragovian dream can be anything, but a frequent one is the Sanctuary, a dream world of tranquility and peace."[/color] Zenith's sleeping body was cuddling Laila, his head touching her's at the time this dream was going on.

[color=#800080]"Thank you, Uncle Orion.. You've been so helpful.. I'm truly grateful.."[/color] She smiled and waved goodbye to him as he faded away. She then cuddled into Zenith's arms, letting out a sigh of happiness. Her sleeping body also cuddled into Zenith's arms, her head resting on his chest as it nestled under his chin. Back in the dream, Laila gave him a passionate kiss. [color=#800080]"I was so worried about you when that last attacked hit you... It felt like it would take me ages to get you healed.. It might as well have been.. It took be about 8 hours to heal you.. Granted, I was taking my time, but still.."[/color] She rubbed her face against his chest as she embraced him tightly. [color=#800080]"I love you, Zenith Stormfury.."[/color]

Archived