Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [IC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

[color=#008000]"Laila Stormfury, I love you."[/color] Zenith said as he returned Laila's kiss with one of his own. He then held her tightly as he whispered [color=#008000]"We could stay like this in this dream, or...we could have a little fun if we wake up." [/color]into her ear.[color=#008000] "I think I should make up for you spending so much time making me better. I think I should spend a lot of my time making you feel amazing. And I have a little surprise for you when we do it next."[/color] Then he squeezed her ear a little and said[color=#008000] "I bet if you had your longer ears, I could make them feel incredible, and that being said I bet you I could make you feel so incredible." [/color]Then he looked into her eyes and said [color=#008000]"I will make you feel so good, I promise you will black-out from pleasure. So wake up with me, and I'll make you go crazy."[/color]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She closed her eyes softly as blushed as Zenith whispered sweet and enticing things into her. It made her tingle all over her body as she craved for Zenith. A small, little moan escaped from her lips as he squeezed her ear a little. His sweet talking switched her ears from being ticklish to being sensitive. [color=#800080]"Oh Zenith.. Whenever you talk to me like that.. You put me at your complete mercy.."[/color] She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him in passionate, feverish way. She had a light blush going on that looked like the blush people get when they were drunk. Laila was drunk alright.. Not by alcohol, but from the sweet passion he whispered to her. [color=#800080]"*giggle* Lets wake up... What better way to test if you've been fully healed then by doing this? Hopefully, you won't be too sore to do this."[/color] She smiled to Zenith before giving him another feverish kiss.

Zenith's eyes opened. He was in an unfamiliar room.[color=#008000] "Hmm...? Oh, Laila must have brought me here." [/color]He then wentover to his bag and searched it, taking out a small bottle. Then he walked back over to the bed and said to the now awoken Laila [color=#008000]"Take of your top, let me massage this oil right into your back. I want you to feel amazing, and this is just the start." [/color]And he did so, gently massaging Laila's back and pinpointing stressful spots. [color=#008000]"I suppose you're wondering what I've rubbed on you." [/color]He asked as he had finished.[color=#008000] "Well, asides from the aroma, this oil is often used to make food tender...but I found a very special variant. Special because it makes the person I rub it on much more sensitive. It stymulates the nerves receptory abilities, making everything feel much more than usual. Don't worry, it won't last for too long. In fact, it can be washed off. And even though I rubbed in on your back, that doesn't mean it wont affect you entirely. In fact, it should already be taking effect on your whole body..."[/color] He then nibbled on her ear. [color=#008000]"...especially here."[/color]

[color=#800080]"Alright.."[/color] She simply said as she took off her clothes, not just her top and laid on her stomach. She might as well have taken all her clothes off, considering where this was going. [color=#800080]"Mmmm.."[/color] She was enjoying the massage, but twinged once and a while as he massaged some of the knots in her back. She smiled and laughed a little as Zenith explained the oil's abilities. [color=#800080]"Oh boy... I'm in trouble now."[/color] She giggled a little as she looked back at Zenith and winked. [color=#800080]"Tell me.. Where do you find this kind of stuff? I've never heard of an oil that di-"[/color] she was cut off as she let out a moan from him nibbling on her ear. [color=#800080]"T-That f-feels amaz-zing.."[/color] She started to get the light blush on her face that she had in the dream. [color=#800080]"Y-You spoil me, Z-Zenith.."[/color] She couldn't help but grab the bed covers softly as he continued to nibble on her ear.

[color=#008000]"My secrets, I will tell you soon."[/color] Zenith said as he nibbled her ear.[color=#008000] "You know, I've got my charm right there, maybe you could go full elf, so I could make your ears feel even better."[/color] He whispered into her ear as he began to kiss her check and neck. [color=#008000]"I spoil you for one reason."[/color] Zenith then said as he looked into Lala's eyes. [color=#008000]"You are my goddess, and I worship you to the best of my abilities."[/color] He then flipped her over and pinned her down so he could see her.[color=#008000] "Hmm, you do seem to be in a very...vunrable position...maybe I could do this..." [/color]He then tightly squeezed a earlobe.[color=#008000] "...hmm, you like that a lot, don't you. You want so much more...well, let's take a stroll..." [/color]he showed her the blindfold. [color=#008000]"...down memory lane..." [/color]he then tied it around her, so she couldn't see. [color=#008000]"You remember last time. You really enjoyed this. Well, it heightens your other senses, especially the touching sense. And now, since that potions taken effect, I believe this should be very arousing for you..." [/color]He then said [color=#008000]"Now, use your Elven Pride so I can truly make you feel magnificent. And if you're lucky, I might use a little more of this oil, possibly doubling or even tripling the effects now." [/color]He said with a flirty smile.

She squirmed a little in pleasure as he nibbled on her ear. [color=#800080]"Use Elven Pride? I can most certainly try.. I'm not promising anything."[/color] She smiled to him with a soft blush as he called her his goddess. [color=#800080]"Keep this up and the Almighty's bound to become jealous,"[/color] she giggled out before she let out a moan from him tightly squeezing her earlobe. A big grin came to her face as she laughed a little, looking at the blindfold. [color=#800080]"Alright.. I'll give it a try.. Like I said, no promises."[/color] She tilted her head forward, touching the charm with her forehead as she concentrated on what she felt when she transformed and the surge of energy she got when she last touched his charm as it glowed. A few moments passed before Laila was finally able to use Elven Pride. [color=#800080]"Phew... That was hard..."[/color] She laid her head back down on the pillow and smiled up to him.

Zenith gave her a flirty look as he re-opened the bottle of oil. [color=#008000]"Perfect, now then, let's make you even more sensitive." [/color]He then began rubbing the oil all over her. [color=#008000]"You're ears are so long and beautiful...they really turn me on." [/color]He whispered into them as he stood up and walked to the cupboard and placed the bottle on it. [color=#008000]"Now, let's wait a bit for the oils to really take effect, my love." [/color]He winked at her as he joined her in the bed once more. Then Zenith ran his fingers through Laila's silver hair for a while, and about a minute later of him kissing her neck and feeling her body he said[color=#008000] "They should be fully effective now. Let's find out..." [/color]He then began nibbling on her ear again, this time licking it slightly with his tongue.

She blushed as he said her long ears turned him on. [color=#800080]"Mmmmm.."[/color] she hummed out once and a while as Zenith kissed her neck, played with her hair and felt her body. She blushed deeper as Zenith was about test in the oil took effect. It certainly took affect because as Zenith nibbled her ear and licked it lightly, her back arched as she let out a moan, gripping the bed covers. [color=#800080]"O-Oh yeah... I-Its in e-effect..."[/color] She let go of the bed covers and wrapped her arms around his neck, her right hand softly gripping his hair as her left lightly scratched at his back as he continued to nibble on her long ear.

(OoC: I think it's implication time.)

[color=#008000]"Hehehe, you really are enjoying that, aren't you? You're so cute when you're like this." [/color]Zenith smirked as he continued to nibble on her ear. [color=#008000]"Okay, now let me try something." [/color]He said as he pulled away and kissed her lips deeply. Then whilst kissing her he squeezed her earlobe tightly.[color=#008000] "Is it painful? I'll stop if it is." [/color]Zenith asked Laila as he wiped her forehead, noticing a small sweatdrop. [color=#008000]"Since it's really affected you, I suppose the rest of your body is much more sensitive..." [/color]He then squeezed her butt. [color=#008000]"Like here..."[/color] and then he felt her chest.[color=#008000] "...and especially here. Your body is telling me that you're craving me right now. So, shall I fulfill your wildest desires?" [/color]He then took his charm and placed it around his neck, saying "I can "change" my body a bit to suit your taste..." it began to glow and Zenith's wings spouted, which he used to fan Laila.[color=#008000] "Anything you ask I will try and do..." [/color]he then sputed his tail and afterwards he took off his charm, to prevent any other transformations. He then stroked her body with his tail as he said [color=#008000]"I promised to make you black out due to the pleasure."[/color]

Theovak looked around at the rag tag group as they continued to travel. So far it looked like they were just wondering about. Plus, they had two new additions. A random woman who came with Celestia and Horace, and a random girl that appeared to be following the random woman. It was quite shocking to him that nobody had said anything. Well, he had a short conversation with the woman and found out her name was Cally. But the girl...that was just odd. He knew everyone knew she was there...she was dripping magical energy constantly. Well, he didn't really have much of a chance to speak with her. She was in the back, and his main priority was to get the group to safety. Thankfully, he knew where they were going. "Up ahead is a small village. We will stop there and rest at the Inn for a few days. Should give Zenith and Laila time to catch up with us." After he finished addressing the group, he turned his attention to the girl. "Who the bloody hell are ye and why have ye been following us this whole time?!"

Jikka rolled his eyes at Theovak, [color=#FF0000]"Who cares why she's following us? I don't remember if you told us why you came along, I don't think you actually did" [/color]Jikka went on, but then turned to the girl as well, [color=#FF0000]"But as for your name, that is a good question," [/color]Jikka said, looking over at her, then glanced over at Theovak, [color=#FF0000]"So long as she has no intention of killing us, she can do what she wants" [/color]he told him then studied the girl for a second, [color=#FFA07A][i]'Alright, she's obviously from this land, this place must count as a desert right? Yeah, it should, that means she could probably... well I don't even know if that works yet, guess I'll try tomorrow' [/i][/color]Jikka thought, [color=#FF0000]"Anyway, we should probably find a place for the night hmm?"[/color]

She blushed as Zenith called her cute and continued to nibble on her ear. She let out another moan as they kissed deeply from him squeezing her earlobe tightly. She shook her head softly, [color=#800080]"No.. It doesn't hurt.. Its the opposite actually."[/color] She smiled to him in the direction she believed his head was after the kiss. [color=#800080]"Oh!"[/color] She jumped a little and giggled as Zenith squeezed her butt, she wasn't expecting that for some reason. She then blushed a little as she he felt her chest, [color=#800080]"Mmmmm.."[/color] She reached up and placed her hand on his cheek, [color=#800080]"My love.. You're perfect no matter what shape or form you take."[/color] She leaned up and kissed him passionately, using her hands as a guide to where his lips are. [color=#800080]"W-What the- Oh! Its your tail~"[/color] She giggled as she finally identified what was stoking her body. [color=#800080]"I look forward to this black out,"[/color] she giggled out as she kissed Zenith once more.

--------Later that night--------

Laila appeared on the island once more in her dream, stretching out. [color=#800080]"Man... Zenith's wasn't kidding."[/color] She couldn't help but giggle. [color=#800080]"Hmmm.. I feel like a change in scenery."[/color] With that, Laila snapped her fingers and the scenery changed to where she was on a large, fluffy cloud high in a bright and sunny sky. She bounced a little on the cloud, giggling like she was some kid bouncing on their parent's bed. [color=#800080]"If hadn't been for the fight and being sold as slaves, this would have been a wonderful day.. Especially because I finally met you, Uncle Orion."[/color] She smiled to him.

[color=#b22222]"My niece..." [/color]Orion stood upon a cloud which floated towards Laila, with a smile on his face. [color=#b22222]"I feel I need to stop always greeting you with "my niece". It's getting into a rut."[/color] He joked, letting out a harty laugh. He then sat down next to her, saying [color=#b22222]"You seem very well rested. I see you've "enjoyed" your time with your husband. But now I shall teach you how to ascend to your Paradise." [/color]He then parted two clouds with his hands, from the perspective view it seemed as such. [color=#b22222]"When you were married, the heavens themselves shifted and created a single breach for you and Zenith to ascend to once mastering this ability. Your love for eachother created your Paradise. Now I shall teach you how to ascend there."[/color] Orion the stood up and took her hand. [color=#b22222]"Dragovians create these Edens, but anyone may ascend to it so long as if they are married to the Dragovian. Which means despite not being a Dragovian you will be able to ascend there regardless. All you must do is look at there and wish you were there. Then your mind will take you there. Keep in mind doing this outside of the safe confines of your mind can be fatal to your own health, since your body would be inactive and soulless. If a necromancer took control of it, you could never return until he spirit was destroyed. So I urge you never to ascend unless you are asleep."[/color]

Zenith was fast asleep, cuddling Laila's body tightly as he awoke, letting out a very hot yawn. [color=#008000]"..."[/color] He looked over his beautiful wife and stroked her cheek. [color=#008000]'I'm so lucky I found you.'[/color] Then he took off the blindfold and saw she was fast asleep.[color=#008000] 'I hope I kept my promise to you, my rose.'[/color] Zenith then stood up and walked into the bathroom, where he cleansed himself and taking a bucket of warm water and a sponge he walked back to the bed and began to wash the oils off of Laila's body with the damp sponge.[color=#008000] 'It shouldn't awake you, but we can't have these oils making you this sensitive for the rest of the night.'[/color] He thought as he smiled whilst attending to the peaceful sleeping body of his wife.

Celestia was literally exhausted and was being piggybacked by Horace whilst the group were walkin over to the town. [color=#00ff00]"Uugh...how much longer!"[/color] "Not much, I think that's an inn over there." [color=#00ff00]"Thank the Almighty!" [/color]Celestia sighed with relief as she hopped off of Horace and ran into the inn. When she was at the reception the woman said "You must be friends of Laila and Zenith Stormfury? You're rooms are reserved." Celestia's face lit up as she dashed into her room, leaping onto the bed and falling asleep in a matter of seconds.

Horace glanced at Jikka and thought "Yeah...definately." He then approached the Bandit and said "You seemed to be in the mood for a fight in the Arena. Tell you what, let's let these lot go to sleep, we'll fight it out! What do you say, tough guy!" sticking his hand out for a handshake.

As Celestia made her remark, Neol rolled his eyes. [b]'She is foolish to believe such. We found the inn by our effort and our effort alone. We were the ones walking to the inn, humans built the inn. The Almighty did nothing but sit on his rear.' [/b]He thought as hemerely walked into the inn and checked in, soon after going to sleep.

She laughed heartily with her uncle, [color=#800080]"Its fine Uncle Orion. I don't mind."[/color] She then blushed deeply as her uncle referred to her time spent with Zenith, saying shyly, [color=#800080]"Y-Yeah..."[/color] Her blushed went away as she look up, watching the clouds part and listened to her uncle. She took his hand and stood up, listening to him as he explained how to get Paradise. [color=#800080]"Hmmm.. Alright, that makes a lot sense.. Especially the necromancer part. Hmm.. Uncle, since your residing within me, does that mean if I were to go to Zenith's and I's Paradise, you'd be there also? Or would ya stay behind, here, because you're not married... to.... Zenith..?"[/color] She had a hard time finishing that sentence as she started to laugh heavily, remembering the comment she made about earlier when her and Zenith were in the cage. You know, that comment she made about Zenith accidentally moaning out Rage's name instead of her's. [color=#800080]"Pfft, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm -hahahahahahahahaha- sorry uncle -hahahahahahahaha!"[/color] A few moments passed before she was finally able to stop laughing. [color=#800080]"Oh gosh... That was funny.."[/color] she laughed just a tad bit more as she wiped a tear away.

Orion laughed just as hard, finding the situation completely hilarious.[color=#b22222] "Yes! That would be ver-HAHAHAHA! Awkward indeed! HAHAHA!" [/color]Eventually it died down, and he was able to speak with a straight face.[color=#b22222] "Ahh...okay, since-pfft!-Well, you're married to him, not me. But I would stay here. A being is constituted of three things, body, mind and spirit. I reside in your mind, my niece, not your spirit. And thereforeI would indeed have to stay here. However...you'll need to try and not get upset when I say this..." [/color]He then sat down next to Laila and looked into her eyes. [color=#b22222]"You will be able to talk, see, feel...you will be there with your mother and father. They are spirits in Paradise, and if you beckon for them they shall come to you. And it would be as if you were there in reality. But...you may not stay there Laila, you must retur without them..." [/color]He then opened his arms in case she needed to hug him.

Lineus just shrugged at the big bearded man, reading a book while she was following the group. [color=#4b0082]"No reason really. I've been a bit bored for a while and thought I should follow you guys. So far it's been interesting, what with you breaking out of the Arena and everything,"[/color] Lineus said, still reading as she spoke. [color=#4b0082]"As for a name? You can call me Lineus."[/color] She closed her book and glanced at the bearded man, absentmindedly smoothing her dress. [i][color=#4b0082]This has definitely been an interesting event. Though at this rate I should probably just head back to Oasis. I can get these types of books shipped to me since I can't study these practices in person.[/color][/i]

(*cough*Theovak is a Dwarf not a man*cough*)

"Bleh. Well, whatever yer reason is, don't go causing any trouble, ye hear? And my name is Theovak. Pleasure to meet ye." Theovak scratched his chin as he turned his attention to Jikka. "As for you, I DID give me reason for joining this group. Ye just didn't hear it because ye weren't hearing like usual. So quit yer complaining." After glaring at Jikka for a second, Theovak received the key to his room and left for it. "Ah. Me own room finally. Little dull though." Theovak began polishing and cleaning his equipment as he laid them aside. Once he was finished, he laid down on his bed and went to sleep.

Jikka chuckled, but shook his head at Horace, [color=#FF0000]"No. I'm tired, if it were Kuwabura, we'd probably be duking it out the entire night, but you are not Kuwabura. I shall fight you in the morning, but like I said, I'm tired, and I barley got to take any naps today," [/color]Jikka told Horace, then wandered of to the Inn, got a room and went in for the night.

Lupe, after patrolling around town for a while, realized that it was almost night time, and prepared for his transformation, after which, he realized he was hungry and looked for something to eat... he couldn't see anything. He decided to take more serious measures... and go steal from a stand while nobody was around. He dashed into town, silently, and located a meat stand, he made sure nobody was nearby, and snatched up a big slab of raw meat, then lied down, and began chewing on it.

[color=#800080]"Hmmm.. That makes sense Uncle.."[/color] she said as he answered hes question. She then blinked a few times, a little worried, as he sat next to her and told her not to get upset. She looked up in thought as he finished talking about her able to see her parents. [color=#800080]"Well.. Its obvious that I couldn't bring them with me..."[/color] she said mostly to herself as she leaned on her uncle a little. After a few minutes of silence, Laila finally said, [color=#800080]"I dunno if I could handle seeing them right now.. I can barely handle seeing their graves... I'd probably get all depressive and cry.. I'm sure I would have been like that when I first met mom if life wasn't so busy at the moment.. It still is, but not as much... That jester hasn't invaded Zenith's dream since our wedding and I'm grateful for it.. It was nice being in his dream and not his nightmare.."[/color] She let out a small sigh, imagining what it would be like to see her parents again, only to leave them shortly afterwards.

[color=#b22222]"My niece. Do not call upon them. If you believe you will not be capable of handling thesituation, you must avoid it." [/color]Orion replied to Laila in a supportive manner.[color=#b22222] "But, I do insist you go there. It will grant you peace at mind. All you need to do is wish to be there, and you will be there."[/color] He said as he stood up and walked away from his great niece, slowly fadding into the distance.[color=#b22222] "I must go now, but let me tell you two things my niece. The first, is that as long as I remain in your mind, I shall defeat this jester whenever he infiltrates your mind. You have my word. And secondly, I love you..." [/color]and as his voice turned from audible into a small echo, Orion vanished into the vast beyond of Laila's imagination.

As Zenith had finished washing off the oils, he then dressed into his clothing and kissed Laila on the head, before closing the door behind him. He walked down the corridor, passing Horace.[color=#008000] "Oh, glad you made it." [/color]"Yeah, you two." The pair whispered, trying to keep their volume to a minimum. "So where you heading, Dragon Boy?" [color=#008000]"Outside, traditional thing." [/color]"Oh, right, the apple thing?"[color=#008000] "Yeah." [/color]"So, you had some late night fun with your missus?"[color=#008000] "Well, fun is an understatement." [/color]"Fair point..." [color=#008000]"You slept with Celestia didn't you?" [/color]"Err, yeah, I did."[color=#008000] "Listen, it's none of my business, but I look over Celestia like a little sister, so don't do anything to-" [/color]"I got it. Goodnight, champ." As Horace began walking to his room, Zenith looked back and said [color=#008000]"You're in Celestia's room as well, double bed, first on the right." [/color]Horace blushed, but he looked at his key and the room matched it. "Night." He said, entering the room to a sleeping Celestia. Meanwhile Zenith walked outside the inn and stared into the starry sky.[color=#008000] "It's a beautiful evening."[/color] he said aloud as he walked over to an apple tree andpicked the ripest apple he could find. Then after leaping from the tree, Zenith returned to the inn and walked to his room. Then he undressed once more and placed the apple at Laila's feet, before cuddling into her and falling asleep.

Cinnabar had followed the others to the village when they escaped, but was separated from the group. He had made his own way and bought a worthy mount; a black rhino named who he had named Annihilation. He was looking for the others because he really wanted the other spheres. The villagers looked at him with weird looks on their faces, a rhino was not a usual mount, but Cinnabar was a great persuader, even when it came to animals.

((This is the only thing I can think of right now, I hope I don't contradict any earlier posts by your guys.))

Neol had not spoken a single word... He was stuck in a meditative state that followed the group around. He did not speak when they escaped, when they high tailed it to a village, or when they got to the Inn, until however he had awoken for an instant in which he walked to his Inn room and still did not speak a word. Neol fell asleep quickly and did not move an inch, but he was absorbing all the information that was happening around him. He barely even breathed.... He was stuck in an endless thought that had been occurring to him almost every day now... His body finally mumbled one word, [color=#800080][b]"Elizabeth..."[/b][/color]

Lineus woke up, having spent the night in a small room, wondering what she'd be able to do today. That strange group probably needed supplies and Oasis wasn't too far from here anyways. [color=#4B0082][i]It's been a while since I visited home. The problem is the contamination, though we have had visitors in the past.[/i][/color] She got up out of the bed and got dressed, deciding on a nice desert dress to protect herself from sandstorms and headed to the lobby of the inn they were at and looked around to see if anyone else was awake. [i][color=#4b0082]They can use my help. And I'll learn more if I stay with this group I think.[/color][/i]

Zenith had awoken from his sleep and kissed Laila's sleeping head. [color=#008000]"Good morning gorgeous." [/color]He said quietly, eager not to wake his peaceful wife. He then looked own to her feet, noticing the untouched apple. [color=#008000]"Hmm, didn't wake up once. Looks like I kept my promise." [/color]Then he got out of bed and streched his limbs, noticing something peculiar. [color=#008000]"Hmm..." [/color]He then looked closely at Laila's ear.[color=#008000] "They weren't this point when she's not in her full elf form...maybe I'm just seeing things."[/color] Zenith wiped his eyes and got into his clothes, leaving his armour in the room because he was returning shortly. Then he closed the door quietly and walked down to the lobby, into the cafe. He then asked [color=#008000]"Excuse me, I'm going to give my wife a nice waking up gift. I don't suppose you could-" [/color]"Ok, breakfast in bed no problem." [color=#008000]"And can you give me a little card to write on?" [/color]"Sure." After being given a quill and a card he wrote out[color=#008000] "Dearest Wife. I am so pleased that you enjoyed last night, but I felt I haven't treated you well enough yet. So I have given you a wonderful breakfast in bed. And in case it goes cold, use this bottle I provided. It's an insta-heat potion. It'll get it nice and hot for you. And I promised I'd tell you where I get these items. Well, Horace made me them. The sensitivity oil and this potion. Anyways, enjoy Laila. With the most deepest love from my heart, Zenith." [/color]Then he took the breakfast to his room and layed it upon the bedside table, placing the insta-heat potion adjacent to it. Then Zenith kissed Laila on the head, and then on the lips as he walked back downstairs to buy some supplies, where he noticed a young woman in a desert dress. He sat down next to her in the lobby saying [color=#008000]"Hello, my name's Zenith."[/color]

Jikka awakened with a huge yawn, [color=#FF0000]"Aaaah, that was a nice sleep, now I'll just have my morning nap in about ten minutes, then fight... whatsisface, but first, something to eat"[/color] Jikka told himself, and walked out of his room, as he was still in his desert robes, like he ALWAYS is, and ran down to the stairs, and leaped off the side, then looked over and noticed Zenith sitting with that Lineus girl from before, though now she seemed to be wearing a desert-styled dress, Jikka raised a hand in greeting to them from the edge of the staircase, [color=#FF0000]"Mornin'" [/color]he called to them, suddenly feeling like being friendly for some reason.

Archived