Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [IC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

[color=#4b0082]"Um...hi. I'm Lineus,"[/color] Lineus said, looking at Zenith oddly. [color=#4b0082]"So, I was wondering. What exactly is this group trying to do? It seems like an odd bunch to be together to travel the world or anything."[/color] She opened a book and started to read, looking as if she wasn't paying attention to the answer but she had long ago learned to read and pay attention to her surroundings. [color=#4b0082]"Also, I was wondering if you guys needed supplies. I need to visit home anyways and it's not too far from here."[/color] Lineus was reading up again on elemental magic, trying to understand the flare spell and how it was supposed to turn raw magic energy into light based magic. [color=#4b0082]"And hello, um...who are you?" [/color]She said to the newcomer.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#008000]"Well, we are trying to reach Luna Corporealis. We each possess...well, you know the legend of the Seven Spheres? We are returning them."[/color] Zenith said with a friendly smile. [color=#008000]"And yes, we might be running a bit low actually. And if your hometown is on the way to Sandsea, then we'll go with you! Might as well give you extra help, right?"[/color] He then noticed Jikka, in a friendly mood? [color=#008000]"Jikka, hey! It's really nice to see you in such a happy mood! Good rest?"[/color]

Horace awoke, Celestia snuggling into his muscular chest. "He, look kinda cute like that." He said, slightly relieved she was wearing a nighty rather than nothing at all. Horace got out of bed and got changed where he spotted his favorite item, his Alchemy Pot. "Hmm, I'd best make up some Fury Powder before I head out."

Jikka smiled and went over to the table, [color=#FF0000]"The name's Jikka, I come from the deserts of Ventisle, and when I say deserts, I mean I didn't actually LIVE in Ventisle, I LIVED in the desert" [/color]Jikka told her, [color=#FF0000]"I can probably assume you're from these deserts, right?" [/color]he asked her, [color=#FF0000]"And you said your name is... Lineus, right?" [/color]Jikka asked, then turned to Zenith, [color=#FF0000]"Yeah, I guess it must've been... it's weird isn't it? I'm usually a lot more grumpy then this." [/color]Jikka noticed, then shrugged, [color=#FF0000]"Oh well, not like it matters, I'll probably be back to my normal self after my morning nap"[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Yeah, I'm from Oasis. You probably hadn't heard of it, we keep to ourselves mostly. Also, the city is surrounded by sandstorms all the time. If we're gonna head there I suggest you dress appropriately before we head out if you really wanna go there,"[/color] Lineus said, still reading. She hadn't yet realized that it might be a problem actually getting into Oasis. [color="#4b0082"][i]Hm, should I tell them about the yellow sphere thing that I found. I don't really know what it does but it sounds like one of those sphere thingies. [/i][/color]

[color=#008000]"Jikka, you're from Venistle?" [/color]Zenith asked intrigued by this.[color=#008000] "And even more interesting, the desert? Wow, pretty tough placed to spend quite a chunk of your life in. I reallly admire your toughness and strength to endure such harsh conditions." [/color]He then streched his limbs again. [color=#008000]"Still waking up!" [/color]Zenith let out a light chuckled as he then asked Lineus [color=#008000]"Oasis...never heard of it. Of course, I've heard of very few places. Let's say I wasn't raised in the most "geographically known" place. But still, what's it like?"[/color]

[color=#FF0000]"I'm always dressed for the desert, I don't know if I'm to lazy to find new clothes, to cheap to BUY new clothes, or if I just love these robes to much, probably the later" [/color]Jikka told her, then turned over to Zenith, [color=#FF0000]"Yeah, I think I said that once, don't quite remember, but yeah. Me and Kuwabura didn't have much time to worry about the heat, or the cold, we kept ourselves busy beating each other up, 5475 draws, zero wins, zero losses" [/color]Jikka remembered, looking back on all the fights he and his friend had, [color=#FF0000]"That or killing our dinner, usually scorpions"[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"It's interesting I guess. I haven't really met another town or city like it in the outside world. Everywhere else just seems, less, well civilized,"[/color] Lineus said, sighing slightly as she thought of home. [color="#4b0082"]"The only major issue is the magical contamination everywhere. You have to be careful where you step and you have to go through a cleaning process before you go outside of the city, else it could spread. That's why the elders decided to cover the city with a barrier and cause sandstorms to rage endlessly outside the walls. We don't want to corrupt the rest of the world with our magic."[/color] Lineus sounded slightly angry yet sad at the same time while she spoke. [color=#4b0082]"I think the last visitors we had were stripped of their skin due to the sandstorms before they even made it to the city. Well, at least I think they were. I didn't stop to look when I left Oasis."[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"So about these spheres, what exactly do they do or anything. Cause I think I found one a while back while exploring."[/color]

Zenith's head swiftly turned to Lineus when she asked the function of the spheres. [color=#008000]"Well, the spheres will enhance a certain quality within a being. For example, my green sphere fo pride has given me a huge confidence, a great sense of pride fo my friends and my wife, and possibly a bloated ego!" [/color]He laughed at that last bit, knowing it was partially true.[color=#008000] "And Jikka over here, you wiled the Red Sphere, right? That's the Sphere fo Strength, and you guessed it, it boosted his natural strength as well as his strength in his mind. Possibly why you're an aggresive fighter." [/color]Zenith then focussed his attention on Lineus when he asked [color=#008000]"You know something, don't you? Do you have a sphere?"[/color]

Neol slowly awoke the following morning after a horrid dream, he was sweating... bad... He cleaned himself off using a water spell before putting on his armor and material possessions and heading downstairs to see a few already down there, [color=#800080][b]"Morning... Everyone..."[/b][/color] He said looking at an unfamiliar girl speaking with Zenith and Jikka,[color=#800080][b] "And... Who may I partake is this?"[/b][/color] Neol asked curiously as he was sliding his sword back into its scabbard. He then began to read her fate line, [color=#800080][b]"It's... In flux... Zenith... Keep an eye on this one." [/b][/color]He said openly to Zenith, sitting down in a chair. Neol snapped his fingers and a floating teapot appeared along with a tea cup in his hand. The teapot slowly began to pour some tea into his cup.

[color=#800080]"Maybe next time Uncle.. Its about time I woke up.."[/color] She waved goodbye as he uncle disappeared, [color=#800080]"Love you too Uncle Orion."[/color] She stood up and did a back flip off of the cloud, waking up.

Laila laid there, staring at the ceiling for a few minutes before she sat up and noticed the breakfast. She picked up the note and read it. She gave off a small smile and looked at the breakfast. It was indeed, a wonderful breakfast. She wasn't all that hungry as her mind still lingered about what her uncle said about being able to see her parents. She ate what she could and wrote on the back of the note, [color=#800080]"Zenith, my love, last night and the breakfast was wonderful. Thank you very much. I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone, but I'm off to fly around for a bit, trying to clear my mind. Nothing's wrong, I just have a lot to absorb. I'll catch up with you and the group in a few minutes."[/color] She left the note next to Zenith's armor and climbed out of the window, landing on Swift Beauty. She flew up high into the air, where it was the windiest and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath through her nose, taking in the smell of moisture from the near by clouds as her hair waved wildly in the air. The combination of wind and water always calmed her down. It was probably because she was born in Sandsea as the annual monsoon raged on.

Lineus blushed slightly, turning her head slightly to one side to avoid eye contact with Zenith before coughing slightly. [color=#4b0082]"Um...well...uh. I found this yellow sphere thingy that when I touched it, well...it...melted into me. Since then I've been able to remember these books more easily. I still have troubles understanding how it relates to the stuff I learn in Oasis." [/color]Lineus glanced at the new person, wondering what a "fate line" was before replying to him. [color=#4b0082]"My name is Lineus and I think I'm the newest person to join this...interesting group." [/color]She was still reading, this time moving onto something called a laser. It sounded quite a bit like the magic bolt that she used so well but this could burn as well for some reason.

Jikka nodded at Zenith [color=#FF0000]"That's right, the sphere of power, though even with it, I believe that the next time me and Kuwabura fight, it will be yet another draw, like always" [/color]Jikka thought aloud, still thinking about his old life, then turned to Neol, [color=#FF0000]"Relax Neol, you have my word, there is nothing wrong with Lineus" [/color]Jikka assured Neol, who had just joined them, then noticed the floating tea cup he had just conjured, [color=#FF0000]"Oh, tea sounds good right now, can I have some? What kind is it anyway? Jasmine, Green, Black, Jade?"[/color]

Theovak did one more stretch as he made his way downstairs. "Ah. I do love a goodnight's sleep in a real bed. Not as comfy as back home, but it will do." As he reached the main room of the inn, he found Cally perched on a stool flirting with a man who had just finished buying her breakfast. As soon as she received the food, she completely ignored him. The man walked away pouting. "Well that wasn't to nice." Theovak said to her as he took a seat. "In all fairness, he started flirting with me and offered the food before I even said a word. I wasn't about to be so rude as to turn him down." She replied with a wink. "Whatever ye say miss." Theovak turned his attention to the barman. "Oi! Get me a pint of yer finest ale!"

(IN FROSTMORN)

"My Lord! We have received a report on both fronts!!" A man said as he dashed into the room and did a quick bow.

Brian leaned his head onto his right hand as he propped his arm up on the arm of his chair. "What is it Jack?" he casually replied.

Jack pulled out two pieces of paper and began to read the top one. "The first one is on the progress of Cally. She has successfully joined the group and they are making their way to Oasis. There are also reports that at the arena, two humans were spotted just before they transformed into massive Dragons and fought. No lives were lost."

"Excellent." Brian replied as he heard the good news. "Though I wasn't expecting a second Dragon. No matter. And the other report?"

Jack shifted nervously as he looked down at the second piece of paper. He gulped and began to give the report. "Err...sir...he's failed. We found his body earlier this morning, along with the bodies of two other allies. Their limbs were hacked off and their eyes were torn out. It was a gruesome sight." Jack gulped again. "I'm afraid we are not able to send in anymore spies or anyone else to retrieve the information. He was one of our best, as you well know, and he is now dead." Jack looked up at Brian and was shocked. Instead of finding an infuriated man, he found Brian smirking.

"That is a troubling report Jack. Please send my regards to his family and make sure him and our other allies are given a proper burial." Brian said sincerely.

"Of course my Lord!" Jack then gulped once more. "My Lord...may I ask why you are smirking after hearing such news?"

The smirk on Brian's face grew into a small, devious smile. "Because Jack, that means cunning has failed us on this small part. In other words, it's time for more...appropriate measures." Demonic pupils took over as he crushed the left arm of his chair with his hand. "I leave at sunset."

[color=#008000]"Oh, hi Neol! I don't suppose you got much sleep did you?"[/color] Zenith asked his warlock ally, but suddenly, he was told to keep an eye on Lineus. Though suspicious, he kind of felt the same way.[color=#008000] 'Hmm, well, he does have a point. She seems way to calm...why? Why is she so interested in the spheres?' [/color]He thought this over and over, though masquerading this from his face with a friendly smile, untill Lineus gave him the answer.[color=#008000] "Lineus, you have nothing to worry about. In fact, you're one of the chosen. The Sphere you absorbed...if I remember my legends correctly...is the Sphere of Knowledge, I'm guessing. Basically, you'll learn a lot easier and at a much quicker rate than anyone around you." [/color]He then moved over to Neol and said [color=#008000]"Pour me a cup would you buddy? I'm going to check on my little princess upstairs." [/color]And with that he stood up and waked to his room. He met Horace in the corridor. [color=#008000]"So, she awake?" [/color]"Not yet, but if I time it right...yeah, now she is. I'll see you guys. I need to head off."[color=#008000] "Well, I'll see you around." [/color]"Oh, don't worry, Celestia's coming with. We're heading to Sandsea to put up an Alchemy Shop. Should do a ringer!"[color=#008000] "Ok then, later Horace." [/color]Then he walked into his room, seeing a half eaten breakfst and anote next to his armour, which he rad upon equipping himself. He smiled and said [color=#008000]"Laila, you take all the time you need." [/color]Feeling that she might've heard. Then he walked back downstairs and said [color=#008000]"Laila's flying for a bit, she'll catch up with us." [/color]Then Horace and Celestia walked down and bidded farewell to everyone as they walked towards Fissure in aims for a carriage to Sandsea. [color=#008000]"Oh, they've left their cart for us. They are opening a shop in Sandsea."[/color]

Vayline stretched his arm outwards, pulling his body. He's face was soaked in sweat, "Why is it so damn hot!" He crawled forward, "Oh suuuurrrrree, I'll just sit back and wait until Jikka-boy gives me his sphere. Then things will be happy-hap-happier than a the jolly f***ing yule-tide". He tolled onto his back, "Now everyone's gone, I'm lost, no sphere, and my horse died of exhaustion." Vayline moved to his knees and back to his feet, "Screw this," Vayline clapped twice and his shadow cast in the sun rose as if coming to life and created an umbrella. He moved briskly, his eyes irritated, "I swear the next time I see one of those freaks, I'm gonna get them to treat me to drinks... then probably spike theirs. Meh, details." He moved quickly searching for some remnants of civilization.

Neoll looked back at Jikka, [color=#800080][b]"It's a special kind of tea, leaves are only grown in the depths of Nourter forests... It has magical properties..."[/b][/color] Neol flicked his hand and another two cups appeared on the table and the Teapot began to pour them, [color=#800080][b]"No problem Zenith..."[/b][/color] He sighed as he took another sip. He waited for Zenith to be out of the way for a moment as he said under his breath, [color=#800080][b]"Chosen ones... That's bull..."[/b][/color] He then looked over to Lineus,[color=#800080][b] "Another sphere holder eh? Great..."[/b][/color] Neol sighed as he looked at Lineus [color=#800080][b]"You... What do you have to add on to our team?"[/b][/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Well, I can get you free supplies at Oasis and I can take you there. Other than that I have this sphere thing, so if you really don't want me I can just take myself and this sphere and leave," [/color]Lineus said curtly. She was still reading, this time a book on the legend of the 7 spheres, itching to learn more. She hadn't been too interested in such stories before but now knowing that it was real, maybe she could learn more. She had heard rumors of something powering Oasis' barriers before that sounded like some sort of artifact but she had dismissed it, thinking that it wasn't true but now she wasn't so sure.

Theovak continued to down the ale, obviously not being affected one bit by it, while Cally quietly ate her breakfast. Around them, everyone was congregating. Horace and Celestia left, Neol was interrogating the new girl, Laila took of somewhere, and everyone else was being...well...themselves. Theovak turned back to the counter in front of him and found is second pint of ale in front of him. "Oi! You work fast!" He quickly down the drink and tossed a few coins on the counter. "The drinks were much appreciated!" He then hopped down off the stool and strolled over to Zenith. "So, when we will be leaving?"

[color=#008000]"Good idea Theovak! Alright! Let's move out!"[/color] Zenith said in a proudful manner, after chugging down his tea, not affected by the burning due to the heated body he has.[color=#008000] "Buy the supplies and let's make a move! I should be able to carry some of you on my back, but...ergh." [/color]He then said [color=#008000]"What will we do about the guys I can't carry? We need to have fast transport, or the desert will eat us alive. Well, most of us, Jikka and Lineus would probably survive." [/color]Zenith then said [color=#008000]"We should move out hough, we've got decent weather, so let's not waste it!" [/color]Then taking his Golden Dragon Form, outside the inn, he said in a much deeper and beastly voice[b] [color=#008000]"Who wants to ride Dragon-back?"[/color][/b]

[color=#FF0000]"Mm! That reminds me!" [/color]Jikka exclaimed suddenly very excited, then calmed down for a momment, and took a sip of his tea, then went back to being very excited, [color=#FF0000]"If Oasis is far away, we won't want to walk the entire way, and I have developed a sort of 'idea' for a form of transport, it might not work, and he might be a little picky about who he lets ride him, but I think it'll be fine" [/color]Jikka explained, then went back to being calm and content, took another sip of tea, and then went back to being excited, [color=#FF0000]"Neol, wanna help me see if this'll work?"[/color]

Laila took a deep breath, finally calming her mind. She was still thinking about her parents, but she wasn't so emotional disturbed from it. She looked down, wondering if the group started moving yet. When she looked down, she seen a golden glimmer. [color=#800080]"That has to be Zenith's new dragon form.. Or one of the largest pieces of gold out there.."[/color] With that, Laila descended down to the group.

When she reached down to the group's level, she remained on Swift Beauty. [color=#800080]"So what's with you being in dragon form, hun? Did I just miss a fight or something?"[/color] She then looked around, noticing Horace and Celestria weren't around. [color=#800080]"Where's the two new love doves at?"[/color] While she looked around, she noticed two new females. [color=#800080]"And who are the two new additions?"[/color] [color=#dda0dd]'They must have joined us back at the Arena..'[/color]

[b][color=#008000]"Hey there hun, we're moving out. I'm in this form so I can offer a lift to at most...two people."[/color][/b] Zenith said in his Draon's voice.[b][color=#008000] "Sorry about the deeper voice. Anyways, Horace and Celestia have decided to head on out to Sandsea to open an Alchemy Shop. And finally...these recruits are Lineus...and...I'm sorry, I never caught your name, my dear." [/color][/b]He said to Cally. [b][color=#008000]"Hey Theovak! Hop on! I'll take you and...well, you. Seriously, what is your name. I can't go around calling you "you" now can I?" [/color][/b]Zenith then spoke to Laila [b][color=#008000]"Are you feeling better my sweet? I do hope you enjoyed your flight." [/color][/b]Then he looked up at the desert sky, very clear, little sign of rain.

Lineus smiled at Laila, blushing slightly before hiding her face in her book, pretending to read intensely. [color=#4b0082][i]Lovely. It has to be an extremely beautiful girl. Absolutely wonderful. [/i][/color]She pretended to concentrate on her book until her blushing came under control. Then she looked at Laila and smiled, making sure not to stare too much. [color=#4b0082]"Yeah, I was suggesting that we could visit Oasis to pick up supplies to get to this Luna place. I'm sure the elders wouldn't mind if we borrowed some stuff." [/color]Lineus was trying her best not to blush, deliberately focusing on something else instead. [color="#4b0082"][i]So that guy is what they call a Draconian? Dragovian? Something like that?[/i][/color]

[color=#800080]"Sandsea, huh? It'll be nice to visit someone alive for once in Sandsea.."[/color] She said mostly to herself as she looked down in thought. She looked back at Zenith and softly scratched her right cheek. [color=#800080]"Yeah.. I'm feeling better.. Still in thought, but I'm not as emotionally affected."[/color] [color=#ee82ee]'That'll probably end the moment I come within sight of Sandsea, though...'[/color] She looked up at the sky with Zenith. [color=#800080]"At this rate.. I'm gonna be really rusty with my water magic from lack of use."[/color] She laughed a little at that. She then looked to Lineus, [color=#800080]"It's nice to meet you, Lineus. I'm Laila Stormfury, Zenith's wife."[/color] She extended her hand out to Lineus. [color=#800080]"Whatcha reading about?"[/color] She tried to look over the book. She then caught herself being rude, [color=#800080]"Oh! Hehehe.. Sorry about that."[/color] She scratched the back of her head as she let out a small nervous laugh.

[color=#4b0082]"Um...I'm reading about these sphere things. The most I can find in my books are myths and stuff so I ignored them at first but Zenith just told me they were real,"[/color] Lineus said, relaxing a bit. [color=#4b0082]"I was reading about this elemental magic stuff earlier but I haven't been able to cast any of it yet. Apparently you have to do incantations for some of it. I've never even heard about doing incantations for magic before."[/color] Lineus knew she was rambling a bit but she didn't care. [color=#4b0082]"Wait...wife? Ah. I guess that makes sense."[/color] Lineus sounded like she was slightly sad but she quickly covered it up, changing the subject. [color=#4b0082]"So when do you think we're leaving for Oasis?"[/color]

Archived