Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [IC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

Zenith was startled by the weakening sands and even more so when he saw a magnificent dome, but his numinous feeling was soon eradicated by the various sounds he heard. Then a guard threatened them to approach the dome with no sudden movements. Zenith wasn't one who took kindly to threats, especially from guards when he knew he was capable of beating them, but he had a feeling that this place could be...no, must be Oasis. He did not want to push his luck and he knew Lineus would be able to get them out of this mess, although she was unconcious at the time. Zenith then held Laila's hand and said to her[color=#008000] "We'll be okay, I promise."[/color], hoping his words would calm her if she was unsettled.[color=#008000] "There's something strange going on...I can feel it..." [/color]his frills shivering not from the cold but from the vibes that Zenith was getting about the place. [color=#008000]"Laila, stay by my side at all times. I doubt there's anything strange going on, but I don't want to put you in any risk." [/color]as he began to approach the dome cautiously.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jikka followed with the guards commands and slowly approached the dome, still holding Lineus [color=#FF0000]"Please, this girl, Lineus, she was leading us here, but she did some weird glowy thing, and then she passed out, she needs medical attention as soon as possible, we can pay if we have to" [/color]Jikka told the guard, showing him Lineus, [color=#FFA07A][i]'Hopefully they'll recognize her, they should...' [/i][/color]Jikka hoped as he waited for a response.

Lupe went into town soon after waking up, and started to get prepared for the long trek ahead of him. He bought plenty of food, and a sort of satchel, to keep his money in whilst transformed, in case he needed to. He also got a few extra pairs of clothes, though most would be too thick to wear outside of Frostmorn, and then went back to the outskirts of town, where he waited for nightfall to begin his journey.

The guard was shocked at the sight of Lineus and turned and yelled to someone else in another language. It didn't sound like an actual language but more like a sort of code to keep what they were saying a secret. The guard then turned back and took Lineus from Jikka's hands, leaving without another word. Another guard, a female this time stayed with the group and apologized for her partner's haste. "Sorry about him, we needed to rush her to a healer. She's suffering from backlash from overusing her powers." The guard lead the group forward, into a room inside of the wall of the city, not letting them see the city yet. "Sorry, but we can't have you enter the city until we decontaminate some of the walkways. You can wait here. If you need refreshments or food just select from the runes on the far wall."

Laila kept to herself as they entered the room. The city was absolutely flowing with magic like Lineus had said it would be. It made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end and her ears twitch a little. [color=#800080]"Decontamination? For what?"[/color] Then the lady said something about runes. [color=#800080]"Runes?"[/color] She looked at the wall and seen the runes. She walked to the wall and examined the runes. [color=#800080]"This.. magic.."[/color] She picked up Swift Beauty and looked at the staff part of her spear, comparing the magic she felt from it to the runes on the wall. There wasn't much that made them similar except for the fact that they both were magic. [color=#800080]"This place.. ITS SO FASCINATING!"[/color] She turned around and had a big smile on her face. [color=#800080]"Its like I'm a child again, exploring a place for the first time with my father! I've traveled the world countless times! Nothing really surprises me any more when I visit a town or village for the first time, but this place! I'm like a kid in a candy store! I love this feeling!"[/color] She squealed a little out of excitement as she rushed to Zenith and hugged him tightly.

As Laila hugged Zenith he couldn't help but smile and spin her around.[color=#008000] "I love you when your like this, you're so girly and cute, it really lightens up the mood. And that's what I really love about you. You can be really cute, and thn you can be beautiful and elegant. I'm really lucky to have found you." [/color]He said as he stopped spinning her and put her down.[color=#008000] "This place is strange. Very different. I like it too. But I'm a little conscerned about the 'decontamination' they were talking about." [/color]Zenith then sat down and played with his thumbs, whilst waiting for the go from the guards. [color=#008000]"Laila, I hope you enjoy discovering this place."[/color]

Jikka sighed and shook his head, [color=#FF0000]"You are so immature Laila" [/color]he told her, before lying back against a wall, [color=#FF0000]"This place seems pretty magical, like you said, though, so I imagine the healers are good, so hopefully Lineus will be fine" [/color]he said, [color=#FF0000]"I think I'll take a nap, wake me up when she comes back" [/color]Jikka told the rest of the group, then fell asleep in that position, lying down, against a wall, [color=#FF0000]"And don't mess with me while I'm asleep, either" [/color]he added, even though he was already asleep, [color=#FF0000]"Trust me, you don't wanna" [/color]he said, then began to snore.

After the group had settled in a knock was heard on the door of the room, a courtesy to let them know someone was there before a wizened tall old man with sparse gray hair and small glasses walked into the room. "I'm terribly sorry about this," He began, waving his hand at the door, it closing behind him without anyone touching it and locking. "I need to ask you some questions. Lineus is comatose at the moment and we need answers. I know you didn't force her to bring you here, else she wouldn't have forced recognition with the guardians, but I need to know your intentions before we let you go anywhere." The old man then glanced at the runes on the far side of the wall and sighed to himself, muttering something along the lines of inconsiderate and translations. He waved another hand at the runes and they morphed, slowly changing to the common written language of the outside world. "Sorry about that, our written language changed from the outside a long time ago, but we still try to stay in touch with what you all are doing."

Jikka woke up with a yawn when the old man entered the room, and listened to him speak [color=#FF0000]"Our intentions? Well... it's a little confusing what you mean by that, Lineus originally started following us a few days ago, then the morning after, we had a little chat with her, and she'd told us she had a sphere, much like most of us" [/color]Jikka explained, waving his arm at the rest of the group, [color=#FF0000]"I'm not sure what happened after that, but then she decided to take us to Oasis, or something like that, anyway, we don't really have an 'intention' as far as I know... hey Zenith, what were we doing again?" [/color]Jikka asked him, figuring he of all people would know.

[color=#008000]"Our intentions..." [/color]Zenith said as he looked at Jikka. [color=#008000]"We came here because it was on route to Sandsea, Lineus was travelling along with us and we decided to have a little sightseeing." [/color]Then he looked at the old man and continued.[color=#008000] "Aparently this is quite an ancient yet advanced civilisation. But the fact that it is ancient is what intrigues myself. Good sir..." [/color]Then he knelt on his left knee and placed his left arm across his chest, his hand grasping his shoulder, a Dragovian sign of respect.[color=#008000] "...I belive you may have information that we value greatly. According to recent experiences I have discovered that a legend is true. Good sir, this is the Legend of the Seven Spheres of the Almighty. And we discovered Lineus is within possesion of one of these Spheres, therefore making her a chosen one, like each one of us." [/color]Then he stood and said [color=#008000]"The legend states these spheres cannot separate a mortal lest said mortal does so willingly or dies in battle. And so, I shall show you my sphere." [/color]Then he placed his hands on his chest and said [color=#008000]"Saucruk Sphhuru, suphaurausu frim mw siel" [/color]And suddenly his chest glowed green, Zenith's face showing strain. Suddenly, a greenish blob appeared through his armour and was growing. Then it returned inside him, Zenith now was out of breath.[color=#008000] "I...did that...to show you...the sphere...You see it's...all of it...truth..."[/color]

The old man scoffed at the sight, as if he still didn't believe Zenith but he tried to be polite about it. "Ah, so Lineus did bring you here. Well, we can confirm that once she wakes up." As he said that he looked slightly worried, covering it up quickly. "And I'm not sure I believe you about the legend of..the Almighty I believe? Well, I don't remember anything about some Almighty in all of my readings but I'm sure we have a book somewhere." Obviously Oasis had done away with such things as religion and higher powers a long time ago in search for magical advancement. "I was told they didn't explain the decontamination to you. Our city is contaminated with mage energy and only those born here are immune to it's effects. The last time we had a visitor, roughly 60 years ago, I saw him die as we had no procedures in place. I made sure to make this policy if we ever had other visitors." The old man waved a hand at the door again, it opening immediately and started to walk out saying behind him, "There's a bathroom and a few bedrooms through the other doors. I'm afraid I can't let you into the city itself until decontamination is finished for the major walkways and until Lineus is awake once more."

Zenith would have rolled his eyes, but his energy was very low after that seemingly small effort, though huge by cost, of revealing his green sphere. He was panting and he said with the energy he had left [color=#008000]"Jikka...can you...help me get...ugh." [/color]And he had collapsed. There was little wrong with him asides highly depleted energy and all he really needed was a good night's rest. Orion's spirit spotted Zenith incapacitated and he appeared next to Laila, only she could see this spirit.[color=#b22222] "My niece, you're husband is fine. He made a foolish mistake, but the only cost was his energy. All he needs is rest."[/color]

Meanwhile...

[color=#00ff00]"Horace! Look at these beautiful paintings!"[/color] Celestia cheered as she spotted a painter's work down on the flea market in Sandsea. The place was beautiful, streets bustling with life and street preformeres here and there. "Celest, when we get our shop we'll go shopping." Horace said, pulling Celestia back with her.[color=#00ff00] "Aww...fine. But how do you know we've got our own shop! Surely you mean a stall, right?"[/color] "Nope." He then showed her a typical Sandsea shop, two floored and large as usual. "This shop was my pap's and now it's mine. So welcome to your new home."[color=#00ff00] "Cool!" [/color]Celestia ran inn and checked out the place whilst Horace began setting up shop. When people spotted the infamous Alchemy Pot, business was going fast, and the money was flooding in. Outside the shop, however, a dark figure loomed in the sky and flew to the top of Sandsea's Palace.

Once they got further through, until they reached a city overflowing with magic.[color=#800080][b] "The magic in this city! It's so much that my jewels are attempting to filter the magic through me. However something is holding it back, we aren't even in the actual city yet I can feel it."[/b][/color] Neol said watching as his jewels glowed and then dimmed. Once an old man asked for their intentions, Neol rolled his eyes,[i][color=#800080] "If I told him, I have no idea how he'd take it."[/color][/i] he thought as he let Zenith do the explaining, however removing the sphere was unecessary and Neol shook his head slowly at it, [color=#800080][b]"Zenith, you shouldn't waste your energy so carelessly like that."[/b][/color] Neol scowled

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted a lot but Cooking school has taken a lot of my time up but its over friday

Vayline could finally see something in the distance. Thirsty and pissed he had been wandering around since yesterday. Vayline focused his eyes, it was a village. "HELL YES!," screamed Vayline as he ran full sprint down the last dune. After a few minutes he arrived to the short walls of the city. He placed his hand on the side, out of breathe. "Damn, not- my best- idea-," he said catching his breath. He scanned the small town, he mumbled under his breath. He was not impressed, "At this rate I'll never find them." He moved through the desert town scanning each building until he found one labeled tavern. His eyes glew, Vayline charged into the building and ran to the counter, "Water!," he yelled. The few people inside during the day were fearful that this strange man charged in. The bartender slid down a dirty looking glass. Vayline grabbed it and chugged it. He sat back with a sigh and smile, "HAHA!".

[color=#800080]"Z-Zenith?"[/color] She caught him as he collapsed from his energy being drained. [color=#800080]"Zenith... You shouldn't have shown the orb.."[/color] She put Zenith on her back and looked at the others, [color=#800080]"I'm gonna lay him down on a bed.. Hopefully he'll be awake by time they let us out into the city.."[/color] She nodded to the group before she left for a bedroom and laid Zenith down. She took off his armor and wet a rag, putting it on his forehead, just in case he started to get too warm.

--------Meanwhile in the village the group was last in--------

Kaleb looked to the right of him as a man, that looked like death was only inches away, sat next to him and demanded water. [color=#8b4513]"Pfft, zuahahahahahahaha! Such a pathetic man.. Nearly dying in a terrain like zis.. Where the only onez that knew of your passing are the vulturez over head. And here I thought, I'd never meet a man more pathetic zen zat puny lizard-man, Zenith."[/color] He crushed the glass in his hand with little effort before demanding another drink. When he got his drink, he threw the glass and its contents at the bartender's head, [color=#8b4513]"YOU VEREN'T VAST ENOUGH!"[/color]

(OOC: Kaleb has an French accent... Hope that helps! Lol)

Jikka shook his head at Zenith's act, [color=#FF0000]"What a moron" [/color]he mumbled, [color=#FF0000]"Well, I can understand why he doesn't believe Zenith, I barley knew anything of the Almighty for a long time, I imagine that such an advanced, self sustaining place has done away with such trivial things like religion, I like their style!" [/color]Jikka thought aloud, [color=#FF0000]"Well, like I said before, wake me up when they bring Lineus back in good shape, I'll be napping until then" [/color]he told the group, then fell back agianst the wall and started to snore agian, drifting off into another peaceful sleep.

As Laila had Zenith upon a bed, he woke up to see her face. Originally he had a smile, but then he looked away in shame. [color=#008000]"I-I...I'm sorry." [/color]Zenith said to Laila realising his unnecisary actions were not only illogical, but also resulted in a burden for Laila. Then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he said [color=#008000]"My pride got the best of me. My sphere's effect on me took hold. I had to show it off...that isn't like me. If this sphere will mean I have to act this way forever, then I don't want it anymore...but I know, I know we must complete our task...I'm so sorry Laila[/color]..." Then Zenith opened his eyes once more as he looked into Laila's. [color=#008000]"I feel unworthy of it, yet here I lay, a fool weakend by his own arrogance, begging for your mercy. Basically saying, do you forgive me, my love?"[/color]

Vayline turned and saw this new man. Jumping from his chair he moved towards him, placing his hand on his shoulder. He had on his dark fake smile, "Hey, prehaps you can calm down a bit and leave the man alone". Vayline's eyes turned snake-like, "Now leave you, drunken scum." His normal smile returned, "I think you've had enough to drink". Vayline was ready for a drunken frenzy if had come to it, he left his weapon at the table but he should have a great chance against a spiral of mad fists.

[color=#800080]"Zenith, my love, there's nothing to forgive. You have nothing to worry about. Now stop beating yourself up over such little things or else I'll put this rag on your frills."[/color] She chuckled a little as she moved some hair out of his face. She leaned down and gave him a soft kiss. [color=#800080]"Besides, this'll only be temporary.. You won't have that orb forever. As long as we keep on track, we should have what we need within a year or two. So relax and stop worrying so much."[/color] She re-wet the rag with cool water and patted softly at his forehead.

[color=#8b4513]"Me? Drunk? ZUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm merely having vater, much like yourself,"[/color] Kaleb said as he brushed off the man's hand. [color=#8b4513]"As for the scum comment..."[/color] His right hand quickly came up, his fingers clenching tightly around his neck if he was able to grab it. [color=#8b4513]"Ze only scum on zis world are onez zat steal ze heart OF [size=5]MY[/size] [size=6]WOMAN![/size]"[/color] His face went red from rage as he roared out that last part. His hand left the proximity of the man's and grabbed the new glass on the counter, drinking it. [color=#8b4513]"No one steals from the great Kaleb Schyderg..."[/color] he growled out as he set his glass down, the bartender immediately serving him a new glass. [color=#8b4513]"Ah.. Zo you're not az stupid az you look..." [/color]He then glared back at the man that dared to call him scum. He would have killed him,but he wanted his next kill to be Zenith, [color=#8b4513]"Why are you still here? Don't you have zomething more important to do zan bug me? Or do you want to see the Almighty before your due time?"[/color] His lifeless eyes continued to glare into the man's

Zenith smiled softly at his wife upon hearing these things. [color=#008000]'I'm so happy with you as my wife. There is nobody I'd rather be witht han you.'[/color] he though to himself. [color="#800080"]"[/color][color="#800080"]You won't have that orb forever. As long as we keep on track, we should have what we need within a year or two. So relax and stop worrying so much." [/color]This made Zenith think...[color=#008000]'But...what will happen at the end of that time? Will we ever see these people again?' "Laila, may I ask you something?" [/color]Zenith said as he streched his arms and sat up slightly. [color=#008000]"My beauty, when this time has passed, what will become of us? We both wish to start a family, yet I ask you what are we to do? You're a traveller, always on the move. And I feel like that you've changed enough for me. What I'm saying is do you wish to remain a traveller? Or would you rather start a home?" [/color]Then he held her hands and said[color=#008000] "I want your utmost honesty. Don't say something that will make me happy. I want to make you happy, so please, tell me what you desire."[/color]

[color=#800080]"What [i]do[/i] I want..."[/color] she said mostly to herself as she looked to the side, as if she was looking out of a window. [color=#800080]"I'd.. I'd imagine settling down and starting a family wouldn't matter than much to me.. After all, we could travel to a destination for our anniversary.. Or travel with the children when they get old enough to show them the ways of the world.."[/color] She then looked back to Zenith, [color=#800080]"I honestly don't know... I've been traveling my whole life, never really having a place to claim home.. The only thing to me having a home was father.. And since he passed away 3 years ago.. I've been homeless.. And now with us married and wanting to start a family once this journey is done.. The realization of us settling down to raise a family is kinda... Hard to absorb.. Not the part about us having a family, but me settling down and having a place to claim home.. I.. I don't know.."[/color] Her head lowered a little, [color=#800080]"There's been so much for me to absorb these past 24 hours... First there's Uncle Orion... Then the fact that I can see my parents while up at our Paradise... And now this.."[/color] She shook her head a little as she started to feel overwhelmed, trapped in a corner, etc. [color=#800080]"I wish I could fly right now...."[/color]

Zenith kissed Laila on the head.[color=#008000] "Laila, you'll always have a home in my heart. AndI know these past days have indeed been a lot to absorb. But then again, I wouldn't trade them for anything in the word. And do you want to know why?"[/color] Zenith then hugged her softly, since he didn't have much energy. [color=#008000]"Because each moment since I've lived loving you." [/color]Then he layed down once again and moved over slightly. [color=#008000]"Here. If you want, try get some rest, you could use it. We wont got at "it" tonight, I don't think I'd last and I think you need a break too." [/color]Then Zenith gave Laila a soft smile and said [color=#008000]"Laila, one day I will make all of this hardship worthwhile. I promise."[/color] as he fell asleep, gently and peacefully.

[color=#008000]"Hmm...Sanctuary, at last."[/color] Zenith awoke in his dream world which was as beautiful as ever. "Now then..." He looked up into the sky and suddenly he was in a mysterious world. There were clouds, angels. He had entered Paradise, his boy now soulless. [color=#008000]"Mana!"[/color] He called out. Suddenly the angel heard the call and swooped down. "Zenith?" [color=#008000]"Oh merciful Angel Mana, I seek guidance." [/color]"What's up? Come on! Don't be so formal to me." [color=#008000]"Umm, okay. Well, I need to know." [/color]"What?" [color=#008000]"Where is Ludentimpus?" [/color]Mana suddenly wavd her hand and they could see in a screen Ludentimpus was on top of Sandsea's Castle. "Recently he has killed both monarchs of Frostmorn and Europa." [color=#008000]"What!?" [/color]"The Underworld King grows tiresome and he has decided to begin attacking the heads of societies to begin Earth's fall."

Vayline was grasping the hands around his neck, he wasn't expecting someone who could hold his own. He glared down at him before bringing his hand around slapping away Kaleb's hand. "I would appreciate you not doing that." Vayline took a seat beside the man, "The great Kaleb?," he said removing a small coin from the inside of his jacket and placing it on the table. "Well, 'great Kaleb', you sound rather upset. Does something bother you? Who is this milk man who stole your girlfriend?" Vayline was attent, something about this man set him off. There was something not quite right about him.

A commotion could be heard outside of the door and a familiar voice could be heard. [color=#4b0082]"Out of my way!"[/color] Lineus screamed weakly. "But...but...you've just awoken. How did you get past the healers?" [color=#4b0082]"Shut up and move, or I SWEAR I will blast you out of this world." [/color]"But...but...Miss Lineus. You should be resting." [color=#4b0082]"I shouldn't need the rest! Now let me through, before I blast my way through."[/color]

The door unlocked and opened, staying that way, before Lineus walked in looking better than she had before. If you looked closely at her face though, her eyes were sunken and her lips were pale. She didn't seem to move with the energy that she had before.

[color=#4b0082]"Hey,"[/color] Lineus said, smiling weakly.

Laila laid down next to Zenith, [color=#800080]"Yeah... Not really in the mood for [i]it[/i] anyways... I think we should slow down on that so there's less risk of me getting pregnant.."[/color] She gave him a soft kiss before he fell asleep, hoping he'd understand where she was going with that. She closed her eyes, falling asleep also. As she appeared in her dream, she was at Sandsea, standing in front of her parents gravestones at a cliff's edge. [color=#800080]"Huh? How weird.. I wonder why my dream started off here, and not at the island like I want.. Since I'm here.."[/color] She took a seat at the cliff edge, watching the waves crash into the cliff as she smiled to the smell and feel of the air.

Kaleb rolled his lifeless eyes as the man sat next to him, [color=#8b4513]"I've already stated who took my woman.. She vasn't my girlfriend. She zoon will be though.."[/color] Kaleb said that last part in a dark voice before he drank another thing of water. [color=#8b4513]"Anyvays.. A Dragovian name Zenith *spit* stole my Laila away and married her.. Last I seen, he was traveling with a group of other people.. I'm not too far from them.. Apparently, I've just mizzed them by a few hourz.. And when I meet up with zem.."[/color] he crushed another glass in his hands as he ran the image of killing Zenith through his mind.

Vayline was fiddling with his glass, [color=#006400]"Yeah yeah, drago," [/color]his eyes widened,[color=#006400] "Drago-what now?"[/color] He moved his body to face Kaleb,[color=#006400] "Now, unless dragon people are more common then I think they are. I believe I may have met this Zenith person of yours." [/color]He leaned over closer and moved his hand, [color=#006400]"Lets say, hypothetically, you were to find this Zenith and you were, to how you say, kill him. Maybe we could work together."[/color] Vayline moved his fingers as if running a coin through them, [color=#006400]"You see, they have a possession that I would very much like to have"[/color]. Vayline sat back, [color=#006400]"You get Zenith with some occasional assistance on my part- not that I don't think you could win but... like you could imagine some extra help could... well, helpful. Then I get this item. What 'cha say?"[/color]

Archived