Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [IC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

Neol rolled his eyes at Zeniths insinuation of someone riding Dragon Back, [color=#800080][b]"I'm good thank you..."[/b][/color] He said sarcastically as he dropped his teacup to the floor where it shattered and all the pieces turned into some sort of black smoke. The same happened with the Tea pot and the other cups. Neol then looked around before paying attention to Jikka, [color=#800080][b]"Sure... What did you have in mind Jikka?"[/b][/color] Neol asked obviously curious. He knew of one way he could travel that would suit him nice but the only problem was it was in the rift... So whatever Jikka had in mind would just have to do.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jikka thought for a moment, [color=#FF0000]"It's a little hard to explain him exactly, it'll be easier if I just show you, I need to get him prepared anyway, but I can't do it near any buildings, the summoning is a little... destructive" [/color]Jikka explained. He then got up and went outside, expecting Neol to follow, and looked around for a secluded area. After finding one, he motioned for Neol to follow, and went over to it, then drew his sword, [color=#FF0000]"Stand back, this might get a [i]little [/i]messy, just saying" [/color]Jikka warned Neol, then began preparing what he was about to do.

Neol followed behind Jikka proudly and waited behind Jikka. [color=#800080][b]"Messy? Hold on will you" [/b][/color]He said as he put his hand out,[color=#800080][b] "Vindicti!"[/b][/color] Suddenly a thin, glossy like shield surrounded him, [color=#800080][b]"I swear to god Jikka if you get any dirt in my armor, just make sure it isn't so bad that it gets rid of my shield."[/b][/color] Neol crossed his arms and waited for something to happen, [color=#800080][i]"We also have to get to Oasis soon... Jikka... He better not dissapoint... If only we had went to the rift first... I could've picked up something for myself."[/i][/color] he thought.

[color=#FF0000]"Don't worry, I won't get anything on your armor, and I won't destroy the shield, it's very concentrated, but I just wanted to make sure that no buildings got destroyed by accident" [/color]Jikka explained, then he thought for a moment, [color=#FF0000]"Actually, you may need to make a gap in the shield, up at the top, or else this entire place could be filled with sand in a moment" [/color]Jikka told him, then, after he assumed that Neol did so, raised his sword into the air, griped one his forearm with his free hand, and looked into the sky, [color=#FF0000]"Flying Cloud of the Desert! I summon you! BANDIT LEGACY!" [/color]he shouted, and a whirlwind of sand started to form around his sword, then grew, and grew, and then shot out of the hole in shield, into the open and started to rage in place, and then, after a minute, it started to die down, the sand dissipated, and out of the sand, appeared a golden cloud, which flew down, outside of the shield, [color=#FF0000]"Alright, release the shield, and meet, The Flying Cloud of the Desert... nah, that sounds stupid, I'll call him the golden Aercloud!" [/color]Jikka exclaimed, [color=#FF0000]"Go ahead, try to get on, I can't tell if he's as picky as most"[/color]

Neol released a hole in the shield as Jikka began to do his Cloud... summoning... thing. He watches as a cloud, probably a Nimbus or something, which was golden flew into the shield and Neol put the shield down at Jikka's request, [color=#800080][b]"The Goldern Aercloud? How original Jikka.[/b][/color]" Neol said under his breath, [color=#800080][b]"But its better than The Flying Cloud of the Desert.[/b][/color]" he said as he walked over to the cloud, [color=#800080][b]"Jikka... I assure you I will not be able to ride this... thing..."[/b][/color] Neol said as he placed his hand on it and it fell through, [color=#800080][b]"What are the requirements?"[/b][/color] He asked.

[color=#FF0000]"Well I think he likes it!" [/color]Jikka said proudly, crossing his arms and holding his head up to the sky for a moment, then looked back down, [color=#FF0000]"Well, like I said, these guys are usually picky" [/color]he told Neol, then hopped on The Golden Aercloud and was able to sit on it perfectly, [color=#FF0000]"It'll usually only accept people from the desert, unless you're holding ONTO another person from the desert, in which case the cloud is solid like it is for me," [/color]Jikka explained to Neol, [color=#FF0000]"In any case, these guys are usually very fast, we should be able to keep up with, if not surpass the speed that Zenith and Laila would be flying at" [/color]Jikka went on, then motioned for Neol to hold onto him, [color=#FF0000]"Here, try now"[/color]

Neol gave Jikka a blank stare as he explained the cloud, [color=#800080][i]"You have got to be kidding me."[/i][/color] He thought as Jikka explained he had to grab onto him. [color=#800080][b]"Only people from the desert huh? That Explains it, I am from the rift, that's as far away from a desert as you can get without living in the ocean."[/b][/color] Neol thought as he reluctantly grabbed onto Jikka and hopped on the cloud, [color=#800080][b]"So I'm assuming If I let go I fall on my buttocks... right?"[/b][/color] He asked still with the blank look on his face.

Jikka chuckled a little, [color=#FF0000]"Yeah, pretty much, so I'd recommend hanging on when we get really high up" [/color]Jikka told him, [color=#FF0000]"Nah, I'm sure we'd be able to probably, maybe, hopefully, catch you before you died" [/color]Jikka assured him, then he nodded at the cloud, and the cloud slowly started to rise into the air, just up above the tops of the buildings though, then quickly flew down outside the inn, and Jikka looked over to Zenith and the rest of the group, [color=#FF0000]"Hey guys, I got a cloud, ready to go?" [/color]he asked them, eager to see what Oasis was like.

Zenith scratched his nose as he heard Jikka talk about the cloud.[b][color=#008000] "Well, the cloud is a nice concept...sure! I think we're...urgh. Hold on."[/color][/b] He then bellowed [b][color=#008000]"THEOVAK! CALLY! COME ON! WE'RE DYING OF THIRST OUT HERE!" [/color][/b]Zenith then let out a little cough and said [b][color=#008000]"Sorry 'bout that. Well, there is one benefit I see here, we aren't in the cold. I can't stand the cold. My one weakness." [/color][/b]Then he walked over to Lineus and Laila. [b][color=#008000]"So, you'll be riding with my wonderful elven princess I'll take it? Well, hold on tight. Swift Beauty is very fast." [/color][/b]Zenith then rubbed his head against Laila's leg playfully and then he said [b][color=#008000]"Be safe my love."[/color][/b]

[color=#800080]"Incantations? Pfft, hahahahahaha!"[/color] Laila laughed heartily. [color=#800080]"Hahahahaha... S-Sorry.. The only people that use incantations are those that have little to no magical connection. And those with magical connection that use incantations, use it to help make the magic stronger. I've never used an incantation before. Then again..."[/color] She looked down at the ribbon part of her spear, [color=#800080]"Mother has all the incantation written down on that ribbon.. You can't see them now, but I notice them once and a while when I use a spell.."[/color] She then looked back up at Lineus, [color=#800080]"Anyways, maybe I can help ya to learn how to cast spells. Can ya do any magic?"[/color] She then looked up at Zenith as we walked to them. [color=#800080]"You think Swift Beauty is very fast with the speed you've seen? That's nothing.. I've took her much faster, but I mostly go horse speed because well.. Its habit."[/color] She laughed at that as she smiled down at Zenith as he rubbed his head against her leg. [color=#800080]"C'mere you,"[/color] she lifted up his head and nuzzled her cheek against his muzzle. [color=#800080]"You be safe, also, my love."[/color] She kissed the tip of his nose and smiled to him.

[color=#4b0082]"Of course I can do magic. You mean some people can't?"[/color] Lineus said, sounding slightly shocked at the idea. [color=#4b0082][i]That explains all the odd jobs those villages wanted me to do. I was always wondering why they didn't just do it themselves.[/i][/color] Lineus flipped her book back to the beginning again, having finished it and wanting to re-read it before she'd have to put it away. [color=#4b0082]"Well, I hope we're not flying or anything all the way to Oasis. We'll have to walk the last few miles anyways."[/color] Lineus remembered a group of people that had tried to fly into Oasis because they wanted to miss the sandstorms. Sadly the sandstorms completely cut off the city from view and they were much higher than anyone could anticipate. The group had been blown around for a bit before being smashed into the sand below, soon dying of suffocation as sand filled their lungs.

"Don't worry sweetheart, my wonderful wife here can whip us up an almost unstoppable shield. Those sandstroms wont even stand a chance." Zenith commented, reffering to Laila's Divine Barrier spell. "But if we can fly over it entirely, is Oasis hidden within the sands?" Zenith was very curious of Oasis and very excited to be visiting such a strange place. He'd never heard of a city full of magic users hidden within the Barrens. Then again, he couldn't have due to Oasis sealing itself away from everything else. Zenith then began to think. 'Could Oasis be safe from a Gold Sphere wielder?'

-Meanwhile in Europa-

"AAGH!" a guard screeched as he was struck in the heart and died on the spot. Suddenly, Arthur's throne room door's flew open and broke off their hinges, revealing Ludentimpus. [color=#ff0000][b]"MY MY MY! KING ARTHUR HIMSELF!" [/b][/color]His greyish white hair was flowing upwards and he had a red aura around him.[b][color=#ff0000] "SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME TO BE ALIVE, HMM?" [/color][/b]He was currently being completely influenced by the Underworld King.[color=#ff8c00] "G-get away! I have no business with you foul Jester!" [/color][b][color=#ff0000]"BUT DON'T YOU RECOGNIZED YOUR COURTROOM CLOWN? TSK TSK TSK. SUCH A PITY. I'M HURT. HOW INCONCIDERATE YOU ARE!"[/color][/b]...

She blinked as Lineus sounded shocked about there being there being some people not able to use magic. [color=#dda0dd]'She must be new to world, like Zenith.. But much, [i]much[/i] newer...'[/color] [color=#800080]"No.. Not everyone in the world is able to use magic. Even some races are unable to use magic all together."[/color] She nodded towards Theovak, [color=#800080]"Dwarf's are a perfect example of this."[/color] She then looked at Lineus funny, [color=#800080]"What do you mean we'll have to walk?"[/color] She then mentally frowned as she heard Zenith call Lineus sweetheart. [color=#dda0dd]'Merrrrr...'[/color] [color=#800080]"Sandstorms? I could just easily manipulate the wind and sand to go around us... What's this Oasis place like, anyways,"[/color] she asked Lineus.

[color=#4b0082]"Well, if you think so. I'm not gonna dare to fly in there without identification first. Who knows what the elders would do. And yeah, it's pretty well hidden. The few that tried to visit it before were treasure hunters. The sandstorms killed them long before they even reached the barrier,"[/color] Lineus was a bit anxious, now wondering what they were planning on doing. They could walk up to the city without a fear of them being targeted by the defenses but by air? They might as well buy some coffins beforehand. [color=#4b0082]"We really shouldn't fly up to the city limits. I'd rather not be killed by the defenders."[/color]

Lineus closed her book getting slightly tired of having to repeat everything but decided to anyways. [color=#4b0082]"Oasis is one of the most beautiful places I've seen. I certainly haven't seen a place like it in the outside world yet. It's definitely more civilized than most places I've been to. Everything is run off of magic. We've had no use for these pump things you people have or anything like that. It's completely self-sustaining as well, which is a miracle cause it's in the middle of the desert."[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"What...do you want-"[/color] [color=#ff0000][b]"WHAT I WANT?!" [/b][/color]Ludentimpus had Arthur by the throat, his mouth proffusely bleeding. [b][color=#ff0000]"I WANT REVENGE! YOU STOLE MY DIGNITY! SO, IF YOU WANT TO LIVE YOU'LL TELL ME WHERE MY PRECIOUS SPHERE WIELDERS HAE HEADED OFF TO-!"[/color][/b][color=#ff8c00] "N-...never...as a sworn Sphere wielder I shall never reveal their location to the likes of yo-OO!"[/color] Ludentimpus stabbed his staff into the king's heart. [b][color=#ff0000]"TSK TSK TSK. ANOTHER MONARCH FALLS. SOON I SHALL HEAD OVER TO SANDSEA, MAYBE QUEEN HYDRATAS WILL CARE TO GIVE ME-"[/color][color=#ff8c00] [/color][/b][color=#ff8c00]"No-...stop..." [/color]Ludentimpus, enraged by the king interrupting him, punched him to his death with a single blow.[b][color=#ff0000] "I SHALL RULE NOW." [/color][/b]and the wicked Jester blew the roof off the castle as he flew away.

Zenith then decided not to continue this conversation, as his eye was itchy, so the quadrapedal dragon scratched his eye like a dog would. [b][color=#008000]"Ah. Much better." [/color][/b]Then he layed down in the sand, facing the sky, and watching the little number of clouds pass overhead. [b][color=#008000]"When will that dwarf and vampie hurry up?" [/color][/b]he said quitely.

Not to much later, Cally and Theovak emerged from the inn. "Sorry we took so long. Theovak kept ordering more ale. It's a miracle he isn't drunk form the amount he had." Cally said to everyone. After she took a quick look around, she noticed that there was only room for her and Theovak on Zenith's back. "Well, looks like we get to ride a dragon." Theovak's eyes went wide. "What?! A Dwarf ain't meant to leave the ground! Otherwise I would have me a pair of wings! I ain't riding no dragon!" "Then will you walk all the way to our next destination while we fly?" Cally countered. Theovak grunted and quickly got on Zenith's back with Cally hoping up behind him. Without a second of hesitation, he clasped both of his hands tightly on a spike while Cally silently giggled. "Well, let's get this over with already!" Theovak shouted at Zenith.

[color=#800080]"Everything runs off of magic? Oh boy, I'm gonna have a field day there!"[/color] Laila always enjoyed seeing new ways magic was being used. It helped to give her ideas for performances she could do and Laila always enjoyed that. Especially more since her livelihood depended on having new and amazing shows. She was a true gypsy, through and through. But she was fairly certain that those gypsy days were going to come to end once this journey to return the Orbs to the Almighty was complete. It saddened Laila a little, but the happiness she'll gain by being with Zenith and their future children for the rest of her life easily made up for the sadness.

She watched as the Cally and Theovak finally came out of the inn. She looked to Lineus, [color=#800080]"Ready to head out? I hope you're not too afraid of heights. Though, I doubt we'll be going up that high. After all, Theovak might freak out if we do."[/color] She laughed at the as she waited for Lineus to get on Swift Beauty. [color=#800080]"So Lineus.. Wanna try your hand at learning a spell or two as we travel? Or is Oasis rather close?"[/color]

Jikka grinned, [color=#FF0000]"The Golden Aercloud can't go higher then the clouds themselves, but I think that will be plenty high enough, hope you guys can keep up!" [/color]Jikka said, slightly tauntingly. Jikka looked back at Neol, [color=#FF0000]"Hold on tight, remember, if you let go, this thing becomes about as solid as water!" [/color]Jikka warned him, then the cloud started to lift into the air, [color=#FF0000]"I'll go when you take off, Zenith!" [/color]Jikka called down, and got ready to fly off at full speed, [color=#FF0000]"Ready, Neol?" [/color]Jikka asked, [color=#FF0000]"Better be"[/color]

Zenith's mighty wings beated as he ran and leaped, taking flight as if the two on his back were nothing more than a feather. Then he stood stationary in the air for a while. [b][color=#008000]"Well, let's move...wait, where do we go? Lineus, any idea?" [/color][/b]Zenith asked Lineus who was on the floor with Laila.[b][color=#008000] "I can't wait to go to such a strange city! It'll be amazing! Hey..."[/color][/b] He then called down [b][color=#008000]"Jikka! Remember that bard who was asking about your Sphere?! I wonder what happened to him?!"[/color][/b] Then he said to Cally and Theovak [b][color=#008000]"We're headinginto Sandstroms, so be careful, hold on tight and keep your mouth and eyes shut."[/color][/b]

[color="#4b0082"]"The sandstorms will be easy to spot but we'll need to land before we enter them. Else the familiars will perceive us as enemies and try to kill us,"[/color] Lineus said, feeling slightly sick, starting to regret going home but also anxious that she'd be able to visit the elders again. [color=#4b0082]"Also, I don't know where it is from above but in the storm I can get help from the familiars I think."[/color] Lineus had packed up all of her books before riding with Laila, hoping that the ride wouldn't be too hard.[color=#4b0082] [i]I hope the elders aren't too angry at me bringing visitors but I needed to visit home anyways.[/i][/color] Lineus was still worrying about the familiars though, hoping that there wouldn't be too many problems. [color=#4b0082]"Also, when we reach the sandstorms, cover your mouths so the sand won't suffocate you."[/color]

[b][color=#008000]"You heard her! let's go!" [/color][/b]Zenith said with a mighty roar as he flew towards the horizon in search of the city buried within the snadstorms, a city of pure magic at it's prime, a city called Oasis. Whilst in flight, Zenith recalled question he asked earier to himself. [color=#008000][b]'Would this place be shielded from the Golden Sphere...that's a stupid question. The obvious answer is no. Omnipotency is far to great. Truly if it fell into the wrong hands...the world would end, which is why every step counts. We must no lose anymore time than what we have lost already.[/b][/color]' Zenith then had a very stren look on his face as he came to terms with the consequences of the Gold Sphere's power, it was limitles...

"Oi! Dragon boy! Don't ye be bossing me around! I've longer than yer father's father has!" Theovak called out to Zenith just before he flew off in the direction of Oasis. As soon as he did, Theovak gripped the spike as tight as he could and used all his might to stay in one spot. "Dwarfs weren't meant to fly!" he yelled out. This caused Cally to giggle even more. "Oh come now good Dwarf. Open your eyes and watch the land as it flies by under us. It is truly a magnificent sight to behold!" Theovak grunted as he closed his eyes tighter. "Nope!" He yelled back at Cally. "I ain't looking down! Besides, the only magnificent sight I wish to behold is the workmanship of me kin! And that don't include flying!" Cally finally went from giggling to laughing.

Zenith also was laughing at this, finding Theovak's ramblings hilarious. [b][color=#008000]"Theo, you need to relax. And Cally, that's your name, right? Well, she's right. It's not everyday you get to be high up in the clouds." [/color][/b]He then added to that comment. "In fact, this is your first time. And I'm guessing your only time too." Suddely a bird shot behind Zenith, giving him a decent idea how fast he was going. [b][color=#008000]"This sure is a blast! I love the feel of the wind on me. It's...unmatchable! You guys alright...well, you alright back there Cally? No point me asking The when I know his answer!" [/color][/b]He said as he let out a proudful laugh. Then Zenith's attention turned to Cally. [color=#008000][b]"So, Cally, I know all I need to about Theo here, a grumpy, proud and stout dwarf. What about yourself? Anything I should be aware of?"[/b][/color]

Lineus felt slightly sick flying, having not been used to it. The one thing Oasis lacked was flying machines because there wasn't exactly enough room for experimentation in that sort of field but they had gotten over the long travel routes for people sometimes with gateways. They'd be riding for a few hours as they headed for the Barrens, heading at a slightly northern angle to the sun. Once they got close enough it wouldn't be that hard to spot as the sandstorms raged for miles, covering the most area it could in order to hide the city. The real challenge would be finding the city within that sandstorm as since the sandstorms were charged with magic you couldn't use mage sight to find the barrier. Lineus was fidgeting slightly as she rode with Laila, hoping they'd be their soon. She was anxious to visit home before having to set out again. [color=#4b0082]"How long do you think it'll take us to travel to near the middle of the Barrens?"[/color]

Theovak continued to grunt and mutter curses under his breath as Zenith continued to fly through the air and spoke with Cally. "Well, I've been told I'm quite intelligent and that I am completely determined when I have a goal in mind. I am also excellent with my weapons and very reactive in a fight." Cally replied as she sat there for a moment longer. "Oh, and I'm also a bit flirty." she added with a wink. This caused Theovak to give a loud snort. "Oh come now good Dwarf, lighten up!" "Bah! Quit trying to butter me up girl! I'll only lighten up when me own feet are back on the ground! Moradin...if ye can hear me, don't let me die in the air!" Theovak shouted just before he went back to muttering curses under his breath.

(FROSTMORN)

Brian continued to walk down the road to his destination. He decided to be somewhat secretive about his actions and chose the road that bypassed all towns. This way, his target would not know he was coming. However, he would know when he arrived.

Archived