PLEASE LOCK

I've been thinking on an RP.. Its gonna go along the lines of the Thundercats to celebrate the relaunch Cartoonnetwork is doing for it.. So far, what I have in mind... Is that the king and his son die (dunno how yet) and there are rumors going around that the Kyng had a bast*rd child in his younger years. That said child learns of this from his/her mother as she's on her death bed. Now the said child has to prove to the nation that he/she is the legitimate heir to the throne. And that's all I have... xD

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Names: SF-A2 Miki and Flandre Scarlet
Renders:
Flandre Scarlet: I be waitin'.
[spoiler=SF-A2 Miki]
[IMG]http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/sagepure11/guitargirl.png[/IMG]
Credit goes to funky99 for a meh-ish render. I was despo and there were no Renders Online.[/spoiler]

Kyng of Ice for the RP your making, the Black Cathedral one, do you take suggestions of individuals in the occult group? This is just a normal guy one:

Name: Kotaru Serizawa
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: A Once confident, optimmistic and pleasent individual. Kotaru was the kind off guy everyone could depend on, even his worst enemies had some sort of respect for him. He was the kind of person who could laugh and understand with people. He seemed to always defend the little guy, he has a sense of justice about him, wnating to protect those in trouble and bring peace to the world.
[spoiler=Biography] Kotaru grew up with his father. He had no younger siblings and his mother was murdered one night when she had left the house for a supposed to be breif moment. Kotaru was only 2 when it happened, he was never told about his mothers death, and it was shared through the town that it wouldn't be mentioned, instead his father told him that she had abandoned them, he was of course planning to tell him later on in his life.

Growing up kotaru had alot of friends that he would consider family, he did also have bullys however he was able to gain some space with them as they did respect him in an unusual way. Kotaru didn't know why he seemed to command a level of respect without knowing why. Random people on the street would smile at him and local storeowners were always very kind to him. It was only one day during a bullying incident with a new kid in town, both he and Kotaru aged 10, that kotaru first felt a time where he wasn't respected, the kid not knowing Kotaru's past saw him as anyone else. Kotaru did however respect that kid for treating him like everyone else.

Kotaru gre wup through school seemingly un-earning the companionship of many classmates, he immediatly joined the police force to follow in the foot steps of his father. The police force had a one shift a week where an individual would do, "Cathedral Duty". This is where they would patrol the grounds of the Cathedral, the known late time shift as "Graveyard Shift" was nothing compared to "Shift Suicide". although no one had died from patrolling those grounds Kotaru's father, Komaru didn't trust the shift at all and the area.

After everyone in the force had done a shift it was left to Komaru and Kotaru, however Komaru had it rigged prior that both pieces of paper in the hat would be his. Kotaru at first accepted this, however when Kotaru's shift ended and later that night, Kotaru realised he left his keys at the station, upon entering the station he noticed the hat and proceeded it to clear his doubts, when he discovered the 2 names being Komaru Kotaru got mad, he was actually looking forward to the shift, he though that if he could last a shift there he would be able to earn the most respect anyone could earn, their own.

Kotaru proceeded to the cathedral and noticed the door was slightly opened, and Komaru was nowhere to be seen. Kotaru panicked and proceeded as if to enter the cathedral, however he was thrown back by an individual, the last person he expected, the bully from his younger days. The 2 had not really got along and remained out of each others way until now.

Akuto, the bully, warned Kotaru not to enter and confessed that he had watched his father go in. panicking Kotaru headed straight for the door, however he was held back by the bully. Kotaru passed out from the thought of losing his father and woke up the next morning, in a bed, his bed, he walked tot he station in the morning passing the cathedral assuming it had been a dream, until he saw ambulances and police taking a covered corpse into the ambo. Kotaru had rushed over and regretably restrained.

Kotaru went into a severe mental state after this event. He would not eat and he was always violent. He quit the force and at night headed for the cathedral, however anticipating this the bully approached him again. He explained that he had the intentions himself to enter the building, but chose not to when he "saw what he saw". Kotaru was in a sever mental state of psychosis, he was later commited into a mental ward to be solified from fear he would hurt others or himself.[/spoiler]
Appearance(images acceptable):

Okay, major update.

1) New Idea Bank. You think of an idea, I'll throw it in there. Simple
2) An spoiler listing all applicants missing teammates.
3) Flandre Scarlet & Miki: The new team of Flandre and Miki:
[url="http://www.iaza.com/work/110810C/iaza15504624523000.jpg"]http://www.iaza.com/...04624523000.jpg[/url]
4) BoBH: I'll accept it.
5) DK: No.
6) Miki: I'll re-render it for you.
7) Looking for a theme tune. PM me your votes and we'll poll it out.

I'm wait for my render.

Hey, i had an idea for a concept of an RP. What if as the RP continued on for longer and longer, the characters and setting began to decay. The enemies become stronger yes but as the story advanced characters who were once cocky and brash become cruel and short sighted, Others who were calm and collected grow insane and paranoid. Those who were shy and helpful become isolated and broken. Cities which were full of life and business slow to a stop overgrown by vegetation and war. Literally, an RP that breaks down over time.

Archived