PLEASE LOCK

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to sign up for a banner. I assume Yoko doesn't mind if I team up with him?

[spoiler=If he doesn't...]Usernames: Admiral_Stalfos19 + Yoko Kurama[spoiler=Render 1][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091130123159/unhalo/images/4/4d/Hydralisk.jpg[/img][/spoiler][spoiler=Render 2]Insert Yoko's here[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Got a few more things for that swordsman RP while i slept.

In a distant future, the best swordsmen from around the world of all kinds have come to the city known as Mecha City(yeah, not so creative when it comes to city names) for the first ever Swordsmen Tenkaichi Budokai Tournament(yes a DBZ reference...get off it). As the tournament begins, the one funding the tournament, Gandrake Akamichi, sends his best agents to locate and eliminate the swordsmen's families and loved ones. A few swordsmen find out about this, so they pledge their allegiance to Gandrake, protecting the their families. The other half of the swordsmen band together themselves to stop Mandrake and his dark organization, with the help of their blades and some technology from greatest tech providing city, Mecha City.

RP idea! I like seeing nice Bleach RPs, but all the good ones are basically this bad guy comes back for revenge and neds to be taken out by the new kids down the block.

Well here is my idea. How about a villian like none ever seen (I'm using my half demon character). His motives are yet unclear. The best part? We are going to mix the old kids with the new kids. Dedicated RPers have the choice of playing as Ichigo, Oriheme, Captain Soi Fon, Head Captain Yamamoto, etc....or create their own character. New characters can fill vacant Captain slots, be a viserd, a human with powers like Chad, a Quincy...etc. oh, and for simplicity sake, let's just say Chad found a way to get his powers back after he helped Ichigo.

Thoughts?

ALRIGHT!!!!

Got the RP all planned out! Here's what we got!

If you want, you could put this in the RPs in the making, so you guys can help out if you want.

[spoiler=Live by Honor, Die with Pride ~ Swordsmen/Samurai RP]
Plot:
In days of old, Swordsmen or Samurai wielded their weapons to protect those they cared about. They lived with honor and some went down through history as great warriors. Because of them, the road was paved for a new swordsmen and samurai to rise up and take their place in history.

You are one of the best swordsmen in the world, being invited by a man named Gandrake Akamichi, to take part in a grand tournament known as the “Swordsman Budokai Tenkaichi Tournament” in the city of Mecha City. Though as you take part in this tournament, Gandrake sends his soldiers to eliminate your loved ones and family. You become enraged at this gesture, but the man gives out an ultimatum, join him and his army of warriors and your loved ones will not be hurt. Two paths are shown, lose your honor and fight for Gandrake OR lose your loved ones and oppose this mad man. The choice is yours. Either way, this city will provide the perfect battleground with weapons that will make any swordsman envious.

[spoiler=Rules:]
1) All YCM RP Rules apply!

2) No Godmodding! As in don’t put like invincibility or immortality without any drawbacks…I mean seriously.

3) No short posting! No ifs ands or buts!
-1[sup]st[/sup] time: A warning
-2[sup]nd[/sup] time: A warning and you’ll leave the post like that for everyone to see what you did wrong.
-3[sup]rd[/sup] time: Throw in the towel, you’re done.

4) No Power Playing!

5) Please remember to have fun.

6) To make sure you read these rules, change 1 word’s color in your app AND add to the app: “The melody of the wild dance, responds endlessly”.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=App:]
Name:
Nickname: (Some what like a title)
Appearance: (Pic is good. If you want, describe him in 3-4 lines)
Personality: (3-4 lines please)
Bio: (3-4 lines)
Weapons: (Main Swordsmen weapon…a sword obviously. The secondary weapon can be anything that you can find in the city. It’s a city full of technology…so have at it ^^)
Abilities: (Yes I’ll allow abilities such as Magic, Super Strength, etc. BUT NO GMing!!)
Theme Song: (Yes, we’ll be having these here =P. I would prefer that the themes be instrumental…but they don’t have to be)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Reserves/Accepted Apps:]

[spoiler=Reserves:][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Accepted:][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Before Bastion, The Nightingale Family hasn't been seen alot...

Hmmm.... I have an Idea for my 10,000th post RP...

A Nightingale RP... Except it isn't exactly like Birds of a Dominant Wing(Ridiculously Old RP that was made in the Tag Era)...

[spoiler='Black-Winged Academy - A Nightingale Roleplay']
A really Long time has passed since the Great Nightingale War between the many of the Bird Clans, The Falcon Nation had wiped out the Gull Clan and had completely oppressed the Crow Clan. Andinios Nightingale, The Founder and Current Head of the Nightingale Family had grown particularly ill after the war, His old age was getting to him as he needed to find an Heir quickly...

Vierce Nightingale had returned from Bastion University and was tested by Andinios himself, Despite being Night time, where Andinios fought with his full power, Vierce had won the test, but Andinios had perished in that Long and Grueling battle, allowing Vierce to Inherent Andinios's position and his powers...

Many years later, Vierce received word from Nightingale Spies in the Falcon Nation that they were going to strike again. The Nightingale Numbers were too few so they decided to open up an Academy to Recruit more Nightingales to combat this threat...

[spoiler='Rules:']
1. All YCM Rules apply
2. Be sure to note that All Nightingales, Male or Female, have Black Hair and have the Last name of Nightingale, They are also Centuries/Millennia older than they look
3. Do not complain about the Application System in the RP, If you have questions, PM me
4. No Nightingale Student is older than Vierce
5. My word is Zeus... To prove you have read the Rules, Change the color of your words when filling out the Application to any color of your choosing (Except Black or White) and Change the Color of the Questions in the Application to Indigo(You do not need to use that color In the RP)[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Subjects:']
Principal: Vierce Nightingale

Raven Commanding: ???
Basically how to Tame ravens and Control them if you're left without any way to speak, Not many Nightingales can't Speak to Ravens

Raven Feeding: ???
What to feed your Raven (Not all Ravens are Omnivorous)

Magic: ???
Most Nightingales are capable of using Magic at Night, Since School Starts at Night, this is typically done early in the school day[/spoiler]

[spoiler='App:']Please Note There is no Defined Application unlike most RPs, But this Application is basically a Mock Interview in the Principal's office with Vierce Nightingale... Your character is to walk in and you have to describe his/her Appearance, then have him/her answer the following Questions:

[color=#4B0082]"What is your Name?"[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"How Old Are You?"[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"Tell me more about yourself"[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"Tell me about your Past"[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"How many Ravens do you have and What are Their Names?"[/color]

There is a Minimum of 3 lines for each question, Except the first 2 questions and the last question, Walking into the office also requires 3 lines, You are allowed to change a few words around to make the App look a lot less Bland, But make sure that you keep the point of the question, If you are Applying for a Teacher, Be sure to add the following questions, No Minimum for the first answer and at least 4 lines for the Second:

[color=#4B0082]"What Subject do you want to Teach?"[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"Tell Me More about your past experiences? This stuff can be like from Colleges and stuff"[/color][/spoiler]

[spoiler='My Applications:'][spoiler='Vierce Nightingale:']A somewhat old-looking woman walked in to her office, she was 6' 8" tall, had Black Hair, Violet Eyes, White Skin and a Beautiful face, Her skin now has a lot of black feathers protruding outward, She also wore a black dress with violet raven patterns. She also has 6 Black-feathered wings. She then said [color=#4B0082]"Gee Guys, You'd think I'd go around without you guys knowing who I am? Very well, My name is Vierce Nightingale, I may look 46 years old, but in reality, I'm over 950 years old... I'm particularly Shy and prefer not having any sort of confrontation, But if need be, I can be Brutal, I used to have Dominance issues, but I no longer have them, and I'm actually a lot calmer now... A few years ago, I had to fight my Grandfather, Andinios Nightingale, Since he was so old, He died at the age of 9666 in battle..." [/color]Vierce walked over to her desk and sat down to get a few breaths, since this speech about herself has to be pretty long, She continued[color=#4B0082]"Before that, I had to go to several Colleges, Even the prestigious Bastion University, just so i could be able to take this test... I have 30 Ravens total, But due to the sheer amount of ravens, I just call them by a single name, Viesar, I'll Eventually have true names for each of my Ravens though... I am the Principal here and I have went to Bastion University for 4 years, Cras Academy for the Absolutely Gifted for 4 years, Then i went to This Academy for 12 years" [/color]She got up and pulled out a chair for the interviews, She sighed and said [color=#4B0082]"I will now be taking Applicants!"[/color][/spoiler][spoiler='Niesun Nightingale:']The Door to the Principal's office opened and in came a Small and scrawny little boy, He had black hair, Blue eyes and a very boyish face. He wore a Black shirt and Blue pants and was 5'1", He had 2 small black wings that seemed like it couldn't support him, Vierce then told him to have a seat, Vierce then proceeded to ask her questions...

[color=#4B0082]"What is your Name?"[/color]

[color=#FF0000]"My name is Niesun Nightingale"[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"How Old Are You?"[/color]

[color=#FF0000]"I look 12 years old, but really am 200 years old"[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"Tell me more about yourself"[/color]

[color=#FF0000]"I am very brave, I do not tolerate Bullies and crime, Sometimes I do not want any sort of war. I do like to get into fights, but No serious ones, I like to take really good care of my Ravens rather than give them such abominable condition like most people would..."[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"Tell me about your Past"[/color]

[color=#FF0000]"When I was born, I had been Diagnosed with OCD or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, My father and Mother used to run missions for the war, but they were both killed in battle and I was left without a mother and a father... I was about to say good bye to this world and meet up with my parents when an old man took me under his wing and cared for me..."[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"How many Ravens do you have and What are Their Names?"[/color]

[color=#FF0000]"I have only a Single Raven, and his name is James"[/color]
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1313077831' post='5433279']
RP idea! I like seeing nice Bleach RPs, but all the good ones are basically this bad guy comes back for revenge and neds to be taken out by the new kids down the block.

Well here is my idea. How about a villian like none ever seen (I'm using my half demon character). His motives are yet unclear. The best part? We are going to mix the old kids with the new kids. Dedicated RPers have the choice of playing as Ichigo, Oriheme, Captain Soi Fon, Head Captain Yamamoto, etc....or create their own character. New characters can fill vacant Captain slots, be a viserd, a human with powers like Chad, a Quincy...etc. oh, and for simplicity sake, let's just say Chad found a way to get his powers back after he helped Ichigo.

Thoughts?
[/quote]

So far I have two people on board with this idea. If I can get three more, I'll take it seriously and get things underway.

I had another RP idea:
12 people who have lost hope or reason, a situation of total loss, are contacted by young girl dressed in white who offers them a contract. They must trade in their free will and humanity and would obtain power to change the world in return. The only requirement is the goal etched into each of their souls that they must become a Savior of humanity. Whether their goal is Salvation by Retribution (destruction of the wicked), Salvation by Fear (control the world through terror), Salvation by Freedom, Administration, Loss, Reconstruction, what ever floats your boat. The goal was chosen by the personality of the Savior though not picked by free will. While each Savior is naturally forced by their selves to complete the goal, the can still do whatever as long as the end goal remains the same.

Huh?

[quote name='Raine™' timestamp='1313099846' post='5434035']
I had another RP idea:
12 people who have lost hope or reason, a situation of total loss, are contacted by young girl dressed in white who offers them a contract. They must trade in their free will and humanity and would obtain power to change the world in return. The only requirement is the goal etched into each of their souls that they must become a Savior of humanity. Whether their goal is Salvation by Retribution (destruction of the wicked), Salvation by Fear (control the world through terror), Salvation by Freedom, Administration, Loss, Reconstruction, what ever floats your boat. The goal was chosen by the personality of the Savior though not picked by free will. While each Savior is naturally forced by their selves to complete the goal, the can still do whatever as long as the end goal remains the same.

Huh?
[/quote]

YESH!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey Mikey, I think he likes it."

:D.
Raine Leveled Up:
Self-Confidence +3

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1313100942' post='5434077']
Still no ideas to help my Swordsman/Samurai RP?? Even add the whole abilites and powers thing....plus the secondary weapon being something mechanical...

No bites on it? -_-
[/quote]

It still seems a little stale, you need pepper and replace the sour cream with a buttermilk, also I recommend browning it in a frying pan instead of broiling it.

But if you start it as it is, I'll join it as a sign of good faith

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1313100942' post='5434077']
Still no ideas to help my Swordsman/Samurai RP?? Even add the whole abilites and powers thing....plus the secondary weapon being something mechanical...

No bites on it? -_-
[/quote]

Please refer to the bottom of the next quote. :3

[quote name='Raine™' timestamp='1313101101' post='5434081']
"Hey Mikey, I think he likes it."

:D.
Raine Leveled Up:
Self-Confidence +3

It still seems a little stale, you need pepper and replace the sour cream with a buttermilk, also I recommend browning it in a frying pan instead of broiling it.
[/quote]

Oh shizz! He's getting a big head!!!!!! *pops head like a balloon* Much better. ^^

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1313101735' post='5434114']
Alright then -looks at watch- seconds up XD
[/quote]

I... can't do it... not without destroying the plot... Its not in my nature to be able to play with such high-action orientated plots.

My version would have bad guy be part of a secret sect of the Church who focuses on forbidden technologies and was tasked to research as means of defense, but soon he grew envious of the power he had to manage and took it for himself. Hiding in the mountains he created an underground city known as Garde Machina. A dark blasphemous city where a few conducted research using slaves and trespassers, monstrous experiments that bordered on surreal. Gandrake Akamichi, having found what he believes to be the Holy Grail of power realizes he needed stronger men then his current subjects. He sends out emissaries to invite the strongest men in the world to a tournament, where the winner will receive eternal fame and riches. Drawing on the greed and pride of men, he waited for the warriors. It wasn't long until the men were gathered from all areas and walks of life, some doing it for their village, others for the glory that was promised. What ever the reason, when the men entered the gates were sealed behind them. Gandrake Akamichi coming on the speaker announced that only one man would leave this place the winner of the prizes he offered. What is this artifact he discovered? What challenges a wait the soldiers? And what secrets hide in the corners of the map?

I think its slightly better because you can have other challenges then just 1v1 tournies as well as explorable areas and more than two motivations for everything they do. Whether its unhindered and still compete for the prize, fight for survival, or hatred on the man's sick game.

...IT HORRIBLE! I HATE IT! I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON! DIE RAINE! DIE! *hangs self*

Archived