Unity of the Universe [BEN 10 RP/Started/Accepting]

Jolta

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1313200609' post='5437964']

@Nightwing
1. Two wielders fuse into one hybrid.
2. Yup, all the powers of both aliens, and a lil' extra if you want. Plus, you can only control your powers, and your teammate can only control his powers. For example...

Person A turns into Alien A
Person B turns into Alien B

Alien A has telekinesis
Alien B has high agility

They use fusion function to become Alien C
Alien C has both telekinesis and high agility.
You are allowed to add a number of additional powers equal to the number of Aliens fused, one given by each player. In this case, two. These additional powers can be controlled by both players.
Person A controls Alien C's telekinetic powers whereas Person B controls its high agility. Any additional powers can be controlled by both.
[/quote]

Thanks. I understand now. Pretty sweet system.

I am a little confused, mine is reserved right? Just finishing everything the three that are missing and preparing some additions for the character in Bio and Personality. (All will be added when I use the laptop and not my iPod.) Also one question, I saw someone with an Omnitrix, are there 10 Omnitrix and Ultimatrix or just Ultimatrixes? (that confused me a bit.) And another thing, XD sorry for the questions, our aliens are completely from our imagination but if we use species that have yet to be scanned by Ben's Ultimatrix, are they not counted towards the custom 5 limit? (even if there is no information behind them except their species)

The Omnitrix was in my app. I copy-pasted my old one, forgetting to update to Ultimatrix. I'll fix it now (see if I can't give at least 1 of my guys an ultimate form, too).

I never got the chance to fuse in the old one. Ultimate Fusion! Ultimate Swamposaur! *fires plasma missiles*

Species not yet scanned by Ben's Ultimatrix are counted towards the custom 5. Osmosians and Dolphins are counted towards custom, since they never actually appeared as a forme in the Omni/Ultimatrix.

Custom has a 10-limit. You can have all your aliens be custom, or have just at least 5 customs.

That app was copypasta'd from the previous, where we used Omnitrixes instead.

-Yay! First to post and first to get attacked, where's my prize? XD-
Okay, right now I'm fighting with the bear guy. Just in case one thing that I edited in Phantasm was the fact that he had thermal vision, seeing heat signatures only like Wildmutt, because I forgot to add how he could see in regular form since he does not have eyes, at least until he goes Ultimate and then he'll probably retain thermal and have normal vision as well. Let's see how the fight works out! :)

[quote name='Final Fantasy Revolution' timestamp='1313280024' post='5440501']
Kiotso has started his assault on planet Earth, testing to see if anything can stand in his way.
[/quote]

I think he will find that Earth has a bit more resistance to offer than he originally expected.

Just posted this, not complete...YET!!! XD

[spoiler=My unfinished App]Name: Jaden Masters

Appearance: Jaden has slightly tanned skin, dirty blond hair, and sapphire blue eyes. He wears a dark red jacket, unzipped and wears a black t-shirt underneath it. He wears black jeans with a stud-belt around his waist and a chain on the right side of the belt. On his feet he wears his favorite pair of black Converse.

Personality: Jaden is a kind soul, though he acts like he is cool and better than everyone else. He can be sarcastic at sometimes, but will protect his friends and family by any means necessary. Though when he gets ready to go into his alien forms, he always has fun with them, saying his favorite catchphrase: "Time to rock!".

Ultimatrix color: Red and Blue

[spoiler=Ultimatrix Aliens:]
[b]Name:[/b] HeatStroke
[b]Appearance:[/b] Has Heatblast's skin, but the body shape and armor of the Digimon Flamedramon.
[b]Species:[/b] Pyronite
[b]Home Planet:[/b] Pyros
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] Same powers as Heatblast from Ben's universe. HeatStroke has the ability to generate and project intense heat and fire from his body. With this, he can control the shape of the fire into fireballs, flaming discs, fire tornadoes, and fire rockets. For defensive moves, he can create a wall of fire, protecting him. HeatStroke can also propel himself like a rocket to fly, but he hasn't gotten good with that yet. He is immune to fire based attacks, on the count of he can absorb those attacks.
[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance:[/b] N/A

[b]Name: [/b]Gigas
[b]Appearance: [/b]He looks like Boswer, from the Mario games, except for he has dark green scales, a spiked blue shell on his back, blond hair with two horns on his head, as well as spiked chokers on his thighs, neck, and wrists. When he grows, his form starts looking like Giga Bowser
[b]Species: [/b]Vaxasaurian
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Terradino
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Like any normal Vaxasaurian, Gigas possess incredible strength and a thick layer of skin which provides vas resistance to injury, though his shell also helps with that. He also holds the ability to increase his body size and mass, growing up to 59 ft. With this increase of body size and mass, his strength grows as well.
[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance:[/b] Ultimate Gigas' appearance will alter, making him look like Dry Bowser(a skeleton appearance), though keeping the blue shell on his back. Instead of increasing his body mass and size, in Ultimate Form, Gigas can make bone blades appear from his arms(a Baraka like weapon).

[b]Name: [/b]Blur
[b]Appearance: [/b]A red anthromorphic hedgehog wearing black fingerless gloves and dark blue shoes.
[b]Species: [/b]Mobaian
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Mobius Omega
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Blur has the powers of speed, unlike the number one speeding aliens in the universe, the Kincelerans...he and his species can only run at a speed of 300 mph.
[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance:[/b] Ultimate Blur's appearance changes with his fur turning bright yellow, his eyes turning ocean blue, and he obtains cufflink-like devices on his wrists that hold a ring on each. In his Ultimate Form, Blur can run as fast as a Kinceleran and can probably run even faster. With the rings on his wrists, he's able to shoot energy spears at his foes. But when the rings on his wrists loose their glow, he can no longer use the energy spear.

[b]Name: [/b]Wild Sound
[b]Appearance: [/b]A dark blue suit version of Shriek from Batman Beyond. And he also sounds like he's talking with Auto-Tune.
[b]Species: [/b]Serinados
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Def Jamdos
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Wild Sound adjusts the small disk objects on his suits' hands and can release a big sonic vibration towards his enemies. When he adjusts the small blue disk on his chest, he can release a loud sonic wave from his body that can attack his enemies from a 2 mile radius...but he can only do it once.

[b]Name: [/b]Snow Wolf
[b]Appearance: [/b]A gray and dark blue WereGarurumon from Digimon. He wears a pair of jeans with crossbones and skulls, as well as snow designs on them.
[b]Species: [/b]Loboan Frozmorphian
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Arctic Luna Lobo
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Snow Wolf has the ability to manipulate and control ice. When he launches his punches or kicks, even if they're not at a full speed...if it hits you will start freezing. Unlike the normal Loboans, Snow Wolf cannot make sonic vibrations from his mouth, but he does have an ice breath...though he uses that in emergencies. He can also make the air around himself cold by concentrating, though there are ALWAYS things stopping him from concentrating.

[b]Name: [/b]Dragoon
[b]Appearance: [/b]A cross between Charizard and ExVeemon. His wings are orange with with in the inside. The tail has two spikes on them, good for hitting people with. On his chest he has a "x" like design and his head has two spikes(like Charizard) and has a huge spike/blade on his nose(like ExVeemon).
[b]Species: [/b]Dragconis
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Draco Maximus
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Dragoon has the power of flight and can fly as fast as the Jetray species, though still slow by a couple of seconds. The spikes on the tip of Dragoon's tail grow sharp blade-like barbs on them and when he attacks with them, they stay there...allowing him to attack in close range. And from his "x" like design on his chest, he unleashes a energy laser.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Home Planet:[/b]
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]
[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance:[/b]

[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance:[/b][/spoiler]

Bio: (Also mention how she/he got Omnitrix)

Country of Origin/Hometown: USA/ Little Rock, Arkansas

Others: N/A[/spoiler]

Archived