Unity of the Universe [BEN 10 RP/Started/Accepting]

Jolta

[spoiler='Najm']Name: Najm
Age: Unknown (More than 3 Million years since this is the age of a child Naljian.)
Species: Naljian
Home Planet: Unknown.
Powers: They can teleport and they can use telekinesis. They also seem to possess reality-warping powers. The Naljians are extremely advanced in technology and posses super intelligence, even more than the Galvan, or in this case Cerebrocrustacean, as their children's toy could easily surpass the alien tech level (20+) with the Omnitrix being the maximum level 20.
Appearance: The Naljians are large standing, semi-humanoids made of bright-white light who appear to have a flame of fiery blue light around them. They also seem to resemble keyless polymorphs, white in color with blue/green flames around them.
Personality: Motherly personality especially towards Yuzaki. However, most of the time she does not express feelings and tends to be very serious when she talks to others; but she will not talk to almost anyone considering she exists in a higher plane and almost exclusively talks to Yuzaki due to his possession of Naljian DNA, though there might be some exceptions later on.
Bio: Najm has a very shady past considering there is no background to anything since she is from a different upper dimensional plane. There was one Ultimatrix that contained the DNA of her species and once it found an owner she was alerted. She had to find this person quickly because such power could easily overwhelm any species of the third dimension. If all of the others would unlock this transformation it would be a lot of trouble to help them so she helped Arthrop seal her DNA on one of the Ultimatrixes and make that transformation remain locked in the others until it would be absolutely necessary. Though Naljians are different in expressing emotions she developed a motherly love for Yuzaki, which is the wielder that has the Naljian DNA in his Ultimatrix. All of this time she has been on the sidelines, observing his will and courage; up until now she has not regretted that the Ultimatrix that contained this DNA fell in his hands. She wanted someone to have the Naljian as a transformation because there are a lot of conflicts going on in different sectors of the galaxy and in different galaxies as well, and even if Naljians would not take part in this intergalactic war, someone had to have the power to stop it before it even began.[/spoiler]

App for the Naljian, she won't appear just yet and she's only like a filler character for when Yuzaki uses his Naljian transformation. If I need to edit anything let me know I'll fix it up as quickly as possible.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I added everything that happened "offscreen" from my side. I tried to work everything out and made a very long post in order to add everything in. Thanks! :D

Okay my transformations so far: Biomorph, Phantasm, U. Phantasm, Trident, Porcuzpine, Zennofix and Hulko.
Transformations left: Perplexadon, Minyrigg, Overturn and finally Deity.

Wilderbear's is gonna come after Saturn. For now, just his Terracotta Warriors will strike.

There's gonna be one arc after the Ice King Mini-Arc - Just to spoil it, it'll involve getting two of Ann's Aliens escaping.

Unlike Ghostfreak which was just one, this is two. Magister Kyubii will play a major role in this...

Well it's like the Alien X of my character's Ultimatrix not necessarily this RP, XD. Singapore, seriously? You are joking right?

EDIT
Oh now I see what you mean. Sorry, I'm posting on my iPod and half of my text didn't appear. Yuzaki is currently having realistic visions of what's happening as a side effect from being in the Naljian dimension for a moment.

Archived