Unity of the Universe [BEN 10 RP/Started/Accepting]

Jolta

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1313382918' post='5444104']
Okay, so now Yuzaki finished fighting the bear, terracotta minions and is now fighting two lions... Wow; he is getting wailed on hard! What else is next? Is there another Ultimatrix wielder in the proximity, other than Will.
[/quote]

Lucky for you my character isn't conscienceless...and has a handful of wicked aliens at his disposal.

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1313384612' post='5444211']
Yay! Mine also has a handful of wicked aliens ;) Two handfuls actually :D
Well if Trident goes Ultimate he can rip those lions apart in an atomic level and if they are melted it would make the job even more permanent. Though I'm not sure if I'm going Ultimate just yet.
[/quote]

I am making more character more cautious with his Ultimatrix. So going ultimate won't happen until it is absolutely unavoidable.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1313415015' post='5444816']
Well Jolta, when ya ain't got many Alien ideas....gotta use what your given...in this case those characters ^^;
[/quote]

I totally get what you mean. It literally took me hours to get all my aliens done. Of course that might be because I did 10 custom aliens. A lot of my aliens are based off of creatures in books that I have read.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1313443458' post='5445702']

Anyone help...please ^^;
[/quote]

Well I not positive, but I think all your aliens can have Ultimate Forms.

[url="http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Anodite"]http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Anodite[/url]

Ultimate forms are limited to your imagination, unless they aren't custom aliens. Nine of my aliens have ultimate forms and only one doesn't have because it would be too Op'ed. Anodites don't have DNA so they are not in the codon stream, however if it is permitted... Anodites basically control energy and have the ability of making "magic spells" through manipulation of said energy. And basically what Gwen does all the time is a small example of their powers though they are much stronger than Gwen since she is not a full Anodite and is not mature yet.

Well for now Yuzaki is just getting answers from a Pre-recorded message from a crab guy, Arthrop, and until he completely fixes the pod he won't have the complete message. I refrain from having Arthrop speak since he is not my character and up until now he is only mentioned.

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1313444204' post='5445742']
Ultimate forms are limited to your imagination, unless they aren't custom aliens. Nine of my aliens have ultimate forms and only one doesn't have because it would be too Op'ed. Anodites don't have DNA so they are not in the codon stream, however if it is permitted... Anodites basically control energy and have the ability of making "magic spells" through manipulation of said energy. And basically what Gwen does all the time is a small example of their powers though they are much stronger than Gwen since she is not a full Anodite and is not mature yet.

Well for now Yuzaki is just getting answers from a Pre-recorded message from a crab guy, Arthrop, and until he completely fixes the pod he won't have the complete message. I refrain from having Arthrop speak since he is not my character and up until now he is only mentioned.
[/quote]

Maybe I'll travel to Singapore then. Although I will to figure out a way for my character to know he should go to singapor

[quote name='Nightwing the Dark Falcon' timestamp='1313446336' post='5445871']

Maybe I'll travel to Singapore then. Although I will to figure out a way for my character to know he should go to singapor
[/quote]

You walk by an electronics shop and you see a news report about a stranger creature fighting creatures made out of ice similar to the ones you just fought. You decided to make the trip to Singapore to investigate.

[quote name='Final Fantasy Revolution' timestamp='1313448172' post='5445924']

You walk by an electronics shop and you see a news report about a stranger creature fighting creatures made out of ice similar to the ones you just fought. You decided to make the trip to Singapore to investigate.
[/quote]

That is good.Alright that will be my next step.

(Inner Thoughts: Why are you taking advice from the enemy? They are just going to lure you into a trap.)
(Who knows? Maybe they will have a change of heart....)

[quote name='Nightwing the Dark Falcon' timestamp='1313448488' post='5445932']

That is good.Alright that will be my next step.

(Inner Thoughts: Why are you taking advice from the enemy? They are just going to lure you into a trap.)
(Who knows? Maybe they will have a change of heart....)
[/quote]

I'm just helping you one role player to another =P lol

[spoiler=Jaden Masters]Name: Jaden Masters

Appearance: Jaden has slightly tanned skin, dirty blond hair, and sapphire blue eyes. He wears a dark red jacket, unzipped and wears a black t-shirt underneath it. He wears black jeans with a stud-belt around his waist and a chain on the right side of the belt. On his feet he wears his favorite pair of black Converse.

Personality: Jaden is a kind soul, though he acts like he is cool and better than everyone else. He can be sarcastic at sometimes, but will protect his friends and family by any means necessary. Though when he gets ready to go into his alien forms, he always has fun with them, saying his favorite catchphrase: "Time to rock!".

Ultimatrix color: Red and Blue

[spoiler=Ultimatrix Aliens:]
[b]Name:[/b] HeatStroke
[b]Appearance:[/b] Has Heatblast's skin, but the body shape and armor of the Digimon Flamedramon.
[b]Species:[/b] Pyronite
[b]Home Planet:[/b] Pyros
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] Same powers as Heatblast from Ben's universe. HeatStroke has the ability to generate and project intense heat and fire from his body. With this, he can control the shape of the fire into fireballs, flaming discs, fire tornadoes, and fire rockets. For defensive moves, he can create a wall of fire, protecting him. HeatStroke can also propel himself like a rocket to fly, but he hasn't gotten good with that yet. He is immune to fire based attacks, on the count of he can absorb those attacks.
[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance:[/b] N/A

[b]Name: [/b]Gigas
[b]Appearance: [/b]He looks like Boswer, from the Mario games, except for he has dark green scales, a spiked blue shell on his back, blond hair with two horns on his head, as well as spiked chokers on his thighs, neck, and wrists. When he grows, his form starts looking like Giga Bowser
[b]Species: [/b]Vaxasaurian
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Terradino
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Like any normal Vaxasaurian, Gigas possess incredible strength and a thick layer of skin which provides vas resistance to injury, though his shell also helps with that. He also holds the ability to increase his body size and mass, growing up to 59 ft. With this increase of body size and mass, his strength grows as well.
[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance:[/b] Ultimate Gigas' appearance will alter, making him look like Dry Bowser(a skeleton appearance), though keeping the blue shell on his back. Instead of increasing his body mass and size, in Ultimate Form, Gigas can make bone blades appear from his arms(a Baraka like weapon).

[b]Name: [/b]Blur
[b]Appearance: [/b]A red anthromorphic hedgehog wearing black fingerless gloves and dark blue shoes.
[b]Species: [/b]Mobaian
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Mobius Omega
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Blur has the powers of speed, unlike the number one speeding aliens in the universe, the Kincelerans...he and his species can only run at a speed of 300 mph.
[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance:[/b] Ultimate Blur's appearance changes with his fur turning bright yellow, his eyes turning ocean blue, and he obtains cufflink-like devices on his wrists that hold a ring on each. In his Ultimate Form, Blur can run as fast as a Kinceleran and can probably run even faster. With the rings on his wrists, he's able to shoot energy spears at his foes. But when the rings on his wrists loose their glow, he can no longer use the energy spear.

[b]Name: [/b]Wild Sound
[b]Appearance: [/b]A dark blue suit version of Shriek from Batman Beyond. And he also sounds like he's talking with Auto-Tune.
[b]Species: [/b]Serinados
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Def Jamdos
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Wild Sound adjusts the small disk objects on his suits' hands and can release a big sonic vibration towards his enemies. When he adjusts the small blue disk on his chest, he can release a loud sonic wave from his body that can attack his enemies from a 2 mile radius...but he can only do it once.

[b]Name: [/b]Snow Wolf
[b]Appearance: [/b]A gray and dark blue WereGarurumon from Digimon. He wears a pair of jeans with crossbones and skulls, as well as snow designs on them.
[b]Species: [/b]Loboan Frozmorphian
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Arctic Luna Lobo
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Snow Wolf has the ability to manipulate and control ice. When he launches his punches or kicks, even if they're not at a full speed...if it hits you will start freezing. Unlike the normal Loboans, Snow Wolf cannot make sonic vibrations from his mouth, but he does have an ice breath...though he uses that in emergencies. He can also make the air around himself cold by concentrating, though there are ALWAYS things stopping him from concentrating.

[b]Name: [/b]Dragoon
[b]Appearance: [/b]A cross between Charizard and ExVeemon. His wings are orange with with in the inside. The tail has two spikes on them, good for hitting people with. On his chest he has a "x" like design and his head has two spikes(like Charizard) and has a huge spike/blade on his nose(like ExVeemon).
[b]Species: [/b]Dragconis
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Draco Maximus
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Dragoon has the power of flight and can fly as fast as the Jetray species, though still slow by a couple of seconds. The spikes on the tip of Dragoon's tail grow sharp blade-like barbs on them and when he attacks with them, they stay there...allowing him to attack in close range. And from his "x" like design on his chest, he unleashes a energy laser.

[b]Name: [/b]Input
[b]Appearance: [/b]Wears the "Tron Legacy" style outfit, but with a helmet covering his face, except for his mouth. The lights on his suit are dark red, matching the jacket he wears while he's human.
[b]Species: [/b]Programian
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Paranoids Gamma
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Input can communicate with technology and fix it up with just a touch. This being, the Programians, have a unique ability to send tiny nanite-like software into the computers...eliminating viruses, cracking security codes, and disabling security weapons. But when confronted in an offensive manner, he uses a disc(its color matching his suit's light) and throws it at his enemies. Once hit with the disc, it automatically returns to Input, like a boomerang.
[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance: [/b]Input's Ultimate Form, his outfit changes to account for somewhat larger mechanical parts on his legs and arms. With these mechanical parts, he is able to merge them together to create a motorcycle-like vehicle with red lights on them. This helps Ultimate Input to escape when he needs, but it also helps him build up speed to attack. When he doesn't use this motorcycle mode, he attacks his opponents with multiple discs, this time with spikes on them(them starting to resemble Chakrams).

[b]Name: [/b]Soul Slasher
[b]Appearance: [/b]Soul's body looks like a normal Ectonurite, except he has a black hood over his face, only showing his two dark sapphire eyes. This cloak/hood covers his upper half of his ghost body, leaving his ghost wisp alone to be shown. In his hands, he holds a scythe that has a skull on the top of the staff, holding the scythe.
[b]Species: [/b]Ectonurite
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Anur Phaetos
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Soul Slasher has the powers of intangibility and invisibility, which can only use in certain cases. With the scythe he holds, he is able to turn his enemies into ghosts...causing them to stay in a ghost form for an hour. Also, the cloak on his upper half, provides him access to be in the light...without dying.
[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance: [/b]N/A

[b]Name: [/b]Electro Shock
[b]Appearance: [/b]Unlike the newer Megawhatts on Nosedeen Quasar, Electro Shock a red and blue outfit that houses his electric energy, which he can release from the open holes in his palms. His helmet face, appears to look like a Jolteon's face, but without the huge spiky mane.
[b]Species: [/b]Ancient Megawhatt
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Nosedeen Quasar M1
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Electro Shock is able to pass through any electrical source with an amazing speed(that isn't fast as Blur) and has the powers to manipulate electricity, which he can control the shape of it making it electro balls and lightning bolts. When Electro Shock slams his palms together, he can send out an electrical current, which will jam any transmissions that people send.
[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance: [/b]Electro Shock's outfit changes to a dark blue suit with lightning bolt designs all over it. When he is desperate, Electro Shock can control the body electricity from his opponents, making them his puppets. From his palms, he is now able to manipulate the electricity's shape and create two electro swords.

[b]Name: [/b]Neo Star
[b]Appearance: [/b]Neo Star's body looks like the normal To'kustars, except on both his arms on the sides he has blade gauntlets on his arms. He has no mouth, so he talks telepathically. (For other ways to see his appearance, just look at E-HERO Neos).
[b]Species: [/b]To'kustar Minor
[b]Home Planet: [/b]Formed in smaller Cosmic Storms(not the same ones as the regular To'kustars)
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]Neo Star he has the same amount of strength that normal To'kustars have, just not enough to finish them off in one hit. His blades, in battle can extend from their normal size, he can rush towards his enemies and slash them...leaving a nice mark on them. When Neo Star puts his hands together in the shape of a triangle, he can unleash a To'kustar Minor version of the normal's Cosmic Ray.
[b]Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance:[/b] N/A[/spoiler]

Bio: Jaden moved to Little Rock, after his family decided to head to Arkansas to escape the normal life in their old stat of Maryland. When he moved there, he didn't have any friends, actually he hasn't made any friends right now. Ever since he moved there, the other kids and teens have thought he was different from the rest of them. Oh how true that would be... 3 weeks after settling into their new home, a meteor struck the Earth in the woods behind Jaden's house. Being the adventurous type, he ran off to find what happened. Upon seeing the massive crater from the meteor, he noticed a small watch device in the middle of it. Letting his curiosity get the better of him, Jaden moved towards it, until it jumped up and slapped itself on his left wrist. It was then and there, he knew that his life was going to get a WHOLE lot better.

Country of Origin/Hometown: USA/ Little Rock, Arkansas

Others: N/A[/spoiler]

Archived