Unity of the Universe [BEN 10 RP/Started/Accepting]

Jolta

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1314354494' post='5469989']
Well it's like the Alien X of my character's Ultimatrix not necessarily this RP, XD. Singapore, seriously? You are joking right?

EDIT
Oh now I see what you mean. Sorry, I'm posting on my iPod and half of my text didn't appear. Yuzaki is currently having realistic visions of what's happening as a side effect from being in the Naljian dimension for a moment.
[/quote]

Okay, so nothing your doing right now is actually happening anywhere but you own mind, okay. Thank you for clearing that up.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say nothing. I'm in New York fighting some of the knights that are there but some visions appear as if they were taking place right in front of me when in fact it's just visions of stuff that may or may not be happening in real life. But anyways it doesn't need a response from the actual characters presented in the visions.

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1314277208' post='5467499']
There's gonna be one arc after the Ice King Mini-Arc - Just to spoil it, it'll involve getting two of Ann's Aliens escaping.

Unlike Ghostfreak which was just one, this is two. Magister Kyubii will play a major role in this...
[/quote]

I think I'd also like to add Meldune to this arc, if at all possible

Well up until now I'm going to keep Phantasm just in case. Basically I'm having him act like Kyubii, from Naruto not the RP, in the sense that he will give Yuzaki his power but still have a grudge. I'm going to hack my Ultimatrix eventually! XD
I can go back to the mech now right? And in the negotiation are we going to have the five Ultimatrix wielders be there? (I'm dying to meet the others since the only thing I'm seeing is visions/apparitions.)

[quote name='Final Fantasy Revolution' timestamp='1314444832' post='5472143']
I think I'd also like to add Meldune to this arc, if at all possible
[/quote]

Don't know where he fits, seeing that he's a god of mischief that appears to work by himself.

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1314462687' post='5472548']
I can go back to the mech now right? And in the negotiation are we going to have the five Ultimatrix wielders be there? (I'm dying to meet the others since the only thing I'm seeing is visions/apparitions.)
[/quote]

Sure, return to teh mech.
All five may be there, the more the merrier....

If Meldune is considered somewhat Omnipotent I think he's the perfect one against Deity... Or I could just make Deity repair a broken dam so I can use all ten aliens -_- I'm thinking of making Yuzaki have some DNA of Naljians, hence the changes and the fact that he has a full Naljian transformation. What are your time differences though, because mines at 12:42, and it gets really annoying that either no one is online or I'm sleeping and 30 new posts appear.

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1315144856' post='5491289']
Ooh yeah, we're getting somewhere.
Meldune's the main antagonist, rite?
[/quote]

In this arc, Meldune is technically the main antagonist, however, Zelphus has been made a sub-antagonist that has been re-formed into a main antagonist because of Meldune's actions; Meldune may or may not make an appearance after the peace negotiations.

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1315154602' post='5491597']
If Meldune is considered somewhat Omnipotent I think he's the perfect one against Deity... Or I could just make Deity repair a broken dam so I can use all ten aliens -_- I'm thinking of making Yuzaki have some DNA of Naljians, hence the changes and the fact that he has a full Naljian transformation. What are your time differences though, because mines at 12:42, and it gets really annoying that either no one is online or I'm sleeping and 30 new posts appear.
[/quote]

I suppose you could suggest that Meldune is mildly omnipotent; he doesn't really have the same powers and strengths as a Celestialsapien.

I'm in the states, Miki is out in Singapore, and I don't know about anyone else.

Archived