Unity of the Universe [BEN 10 RP/Started/Accepting]

Jolta

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Titan
Species: Galveran
Appearance:
Titan is 8 feet tall and usually dresses in a long, black over coat to hide his long barbed tail. His face is mainly human like, except for his eyes are slanted and are a deep shade of purple. He has human like skin, and hair. He is very muscular, and always wears a pair of sunglasses.
Personality:
He does not speak to often and when he does it is usually threats and insults. He is very secretive and sneaky. Titan is very well educated. He will not except help from anyone, and does things by himself.
Motive:
He wants to collect an Ultimatrix to help save his homeworld from destruction.
Bio:
Titan is countless of years old and his home world is on the brink of destruction. He has traveled to earth to find an UItimatrix and hopefully save his home world from the unknown invaders that terrorizes his planet.
Powers:
Titan can see any hidden object with his super enhanced eyes. He has unbelievable strength and intelligence. He is a master tactician and can solve just about any problem in a matter of seconds.
Weapons of Choice:
He uses a pair of alien tech knives. The knives can cut through just about anything, except for a special kind of metal called, Minorite that can only be found on his planet. The knives cannot break and returned to their knife holster if Titan drops them.
Planet of Origin: Galvadan, it has not been discovered by any other species and it is to far away for any ships, besides Galveran ships, to make it there.
Others: He is specifically targeting Will for his Ultimatrix.

I would like to introduce this new villain to the story line.

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1313551686' post='5449391']
Miki, could I add a Naljian alien? Not right now but later on. I just need you to tell me so I could make the app later, it's one of the good guys but obviously not an Ultimatrix wielder.

@Chaos
Given how things are working out if Yuzaki sees a flying dragon he'll flip out. XD
[/quote]

Well, it'll be funny if that happens XP

And now Jaden gone Blur so he can meet up with everyone!! ^_^

Well, looks like some people aren't replyin'. Sending notifs...

Kyubii's trying to catch up with peepulz on motorcycles. Like the average Yokai, he has quite a remarkable speed, as seen that he runs at the same speed as teh motorcycle. Hopefully the two will understand his words, instead of thinking he is trying something very... foxy.

Yeah I'm here, I was waiting for another post so I could make mine but since nobody was posting in my time zone I went to sleep and I'm connecting now afterschool. Do I have to make another app for the Naljian or do I just add it like some other characters have been added.

Up until now most of the Ultimatrix wielders are in pairs. Cool.

Know what this RP needs Miki? MORE VILLAINS!

[spoiler=Commander Zelphus]
Name: Commander Zelphus
Age: 22 Quarticks (twenty two hundred for you earth-scum.)
Species: Seems to be human enough, always wearing suit of armor.
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k405/FFRVII/Dragon_Knight_by_porco2.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Personality: Commander Zelphus has a very cold and dark personality. He cares not for any other living creature other the inhabitants of his planet and will not hesitate to kill anyone that would dare threaten the peace he worked so hard to exist. Zelphus and his army have participated in many a war for the safety of their planet, there was even a time where they sided with the plumbers of earth to defeat a growing menace neither of them could defeat alone...
Motive: Simply wants to protect his home planet and we'll do anything for it's peace, however, the earth warriors know as plumbers have tried to disturb that, he will go to earth and see how they like their peace being disrupted.
Bio: Commander Zelphus is the leader of the Knights of Saturn, he is also the undisputed ruler of Saturn; mainly because he has kept the peace there for so long. Zelphus doesn't like going to war with the plumbers and using Earth as a battlefield, but he will do what he must to preserve the peace for his planet, and if that means destroying another army; so be it. Zelpus has hundreds of thousands of troops at his disposal but usually tries to solve things with peaceful negotiation, the plumbers have not accepted negotiation requests.
Powers:
-He's actually the size a high breed would be.
-His suit of armor gifts him ungodly amounts of strength and endurance.
-His strength is so fierce that he can cause huge gusts of wind and if he slams it into the ground he can cause earthquakes.
-He has the ability to manipulate energy through his blade, stealing it from his very enemy and re-focusing it into a new energy entirely.
Weapons of Choice: The Blade of Saturn
Planet of Origin: Saturn
Others: Zelpus commands the Knights of Saturn and can have up to twenty of them summoned to his aid.
[/spoiler]

OBVIOUSLY, the plumbers would never REALLY deny peace negotiations, so I have also created this guy as to why Commander Zelphus is so angry.

[spoiler=Meldune]
Name: Meldune
Species: ???
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k405/FFRVII/AbandonedSoul.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Personality: Meldune is a disembodied spirit that is looking for a positively wonderful time. His personality is very shady and hard to trust but once you get to know him...you realize that's exactly the case. Meldune lives to ruin lives and make people miserable and he just doesn't steal your paper, no, he does crazy things like make armies attack each other and provoke someone to blow up a planet.
Motive: Simply wants to have a good time and seriously wants to F' s*** up in the world...
Bio: Meldune is a ghostly alien that doesn't fall under the categories of the already known alien species; almost like he came from nowhere. Meldune has no clear origin, only that he's a ghost typed alien and really likes to mess things up for everyone. With his incredible powers he can almost positively wreck your day, the only way to avoid this is to simply not get chosen to be one of his targets...
Powers:
-Can shape-shift into any person or being.
-Can possess weaker beings.
-Can open portals to other dimensions and planets.
-Can hypnotize weaker beings.
-Can fire black beams when he opens his cloak
-Invisibility.
-Intangibility.
-Mind reading
Weapons of Choice: N/A
Planet of Origin: ???
Others: N/A
[/spoiler]

Archived