Unity of the Universe [BEN 10 RP/Started/Accepting]

Jolta

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have also decided to make an omnitrix wielder with severe memory loss that will join the story later on

Name: Real Name: Chishiro Gorbez, Acquired Name: Lent
Appearance: Lent is five feet and eleven inches tall and weighs one hundred and ninety pounds. Lent's skin is white in coloration and he has an even and healthy skin tone. On his upper body Lent wears a ragged and torn white t-shirt and old tattered brown trench coat over that. On his lower body he wears worn in blue jeans that have many rips and tears in them that are supported by an old piece of rope that he managed to find throughout his travels. Lent doesn't have any kind of accessories nor does he wear anything on his feet for unknown reasons even to him.
Personality: Lent carries a personality of confusion and fear because of his current situation he doesn't know how he used to be. Lent is saddened by his lack of knowledge about himself and yet this is his own sense of determination for him. Lent longs for information on his own life and through that he has gained a willingness to do anything to obtain it and has an anger swelling inside him that drives him to do anything and may even drive him off the edge at times.
Ultimatrix color: Silver with bronze designs.
[spoiler=Ultimatrix Aliens:]
Name: Boil-Over
Appearance: Boil-Over is essentially a giant bronze lobster.
Species: Logstarian
Home Planet: Lobarabo
Powers/Abilities:
-Able to spit powerful streams of boiling water at the opponent.
-Able to heat water he's residing in, to boiling temperatures; provided the water source is applicable.
-Whilst under water he can snap his claw swiftly and powerfully to produce an intense air cannon to knock is opponents back; this ability can be used out of water but only at half the effectiveness.
Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance: N/A

Name: D-Fence
Appearance: Looks like a giant stone soldier with a giant shield made of heavy stone; also has a blade made of stone.
Species: Rocosa
Home Planet: Bouldara
Powers/Abilities:
-Super Strength
-Immune to poison, electricity, and piercing damage.

Name: Uniforce
Appearance: Essentially looks like an above moderate sized silver unicorn with bronze flowing hair and a medium sized silver horn.
Species: Cornasia
Home Planet: Forconous
Powers/Abilities:
-Swift Speed
-Flight
-Able to make small concentrated quakes below opponents feet, causing a stumbling effect of sorts.
-Able to fire brightly colored energy from it's horn in beams, blasts, or waves.

Name: Torosa
Appearance: Essentially a red bull like creature with bronze horns and silver nose ring pierced in it's nose; instead of having one tail it has three.
Species: Bulwick
Home Planet: Ragourak
Powers/Abilities:
-Ability to fire three sharp pins from the tip of his tails.
-Can charge and fire an electrical blast from in between it's horns.
-Ability to control natural lightning.
-Ability breath lightning.

Name: Galvar
Appearance: Essentially a giant bronze dragon with silver wings.
Species: Draconis
Home Planet: Dracvard
Powers/Abilities:
-Control over all elements.
-Flight
-Increased Endurance
Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance: Ulitmate Galvar's body takes on a more humanoid apperance that is wearing silver armor and has bronze wings.
-Ability to generate a lance of energy.
-Increased Speed
-Increased Strength
-Flight
-Time/Space Magic

Name: Cleff
Appearance: Essentially looks like a common black house cat with deep gren eyes.
Species: Houcatous
Home Planet: Felinous
Powers/Abilities:
-Nimble, balanced, and swift movement.
-Ability to cast illusions.
-Ability to hypnotize.
-Possess the ability of advance persuasion; to a level where most must do what he says.

Name: Trigger Happy
Appearance: A mostly humanoid figure withsome sorft of mechanical weaponry on his right arm
Species: Magrashi
Home Planet: Ammoeskus
Powers/Abilities:
-Enhanced endurance
-Enhanced Speed
-Enhanced Strength
-Fires bullets of element that he abosrbs with his right hand; I.E. if he abosrbs water he can fire as many water bullets as he wants, these bullets can be as small as a rubber ball or as large as a small metorite.
Ultimate Form additional Powers and new appearance: Ultimate Trigger Happy gains mechanisms on his left hand as well can now obtain two elements as opposed to one and can combine the; I.E. Wind bullet and Water bullet will combine at one point to freeze opponent. Ulimate form gets increases to speed, strength, and endurance as well.

Only has seven aliens for unknown reasons; possibly because of his memory loss or maybe the watch was damaged after his fall.
[/spoiler]
Bio: It was a typical day for Chishiro Gorbez, he had been off exploring the mountainous region again near his home and finally wanted to make it to the top and know what was on the other side of his mountain. Upon reaching the top he was confronted by a crater that had some sort of strange pod within it; he slid down the edge and landed next to it. He stood up and upon touching it the pod opened up and a strange device strapped onto his right wrist and seemed to have some sort of huge power; upon obtaining this device something strange happened. Chishiro was lifted into the air and thrown off the other side of the mountain and into the other side of the mountainous wall that used to be his play ground; menacing, ghostly laughter was the only thing heard as Chishiro fell into the fierce desert below him.

Upon awaking his head was throbbing and he didn't remember a thing, he looked down at his wrist, angry at the device and what it brought him. He's been in the desert for weeks; alone and suffering at the hands of the cruel unbearably dry desert. Chishiro is still roaming within the desert; searching for anything that will help him, not trusting anyone and not knowing who to turn to or what to do...
Country of Origin/Hometown: USA
Others: Has severe memory loss and doesn't recall who he is; he doesn't know his name and has been using the name Lent until he finds out anything.

Why is my app not on the front page?

and new alien form:

Name: Sage Tail
Appearance: A Giant iguana like lizard possessing sharp claws spines and teeth. Dull brown head colour but sage green body and tail. Is around 8-9 feet in length
Species: Northern Sage tailed Lizard
Home Planet: Terra - Silva
Powers/Abilities: Sharp teeth and claws allow bite and scratch. Sage Tail has a great sense of smell but can only recognize scents that he has previously encountered before. Sage Tail also has Thermal sensors around its mouth which help it sense living beings that his nose does not recognize. Sage Tail can also run fairl quickly for short distances, able to reach 75 mph on short sprints. Sage tail also has a very powerful whip like tail that can be used to smash and barrage foes.

@Admiral Tim
Miki must be getting around it because I posted Najm before you even considered joining this RP, point of reference from the club, so I wouldn't worry that much. It may be the fact that your character has an omnitrix but is neither friend nor, complete, foe. However I'm a bit confused since you are using an omnitrix and nit an Ultimatrix.

Well I'm nothing here but I can, sort of, answer your question. Right now there are like seven Ultimatrix users though some have an omnitrix so I'm not sure if that counts towards the limit. Basically you can, but I'm not completely sure of the Ultimatrix/Omnitrix difference. In the RP there are currently four active Ultimatrix users and one Omnitrix user; there is another user that has not yet been included in the RP. This is all the overview and Miki is the one who actually makes the rules; I just wanted to help out so you could know something that may mean that you can make an app if you want to. Also the fact that the title still says accepting may mean that you can :D (Hope you can make some sense out of all that gibberish)

RP
I'm not sure what to do; I am very confused as to what I could reply.
And @Admiral Tim, could you not force our characters to do stuff because it basically freezes us and we can't do anything. For example on the planet you just made our characters fall asleep, for all I care Yuzaki could be insomniac. What I mean is that if you do something like that it doesn't give us enough to expand on. Thank you.

That is basically Power Playing, not my rule it's a universal rule for all RPers. And I said that you could leave me on Earth if you wanted to but you didn't say anything. Sorry I'm at school when you're playing want me to make them change the hours? If you haven't noticed I've been following the rules, I said that if you wanted me to not go that I would stay because I was only acting as any normal person would act in that situation; you can't expect to take everything you say in the IC thread literally since we're all in character there. And I have never taken control of your character for a second; I'm not asking you to listen to me, frankly I don't care, just wanted to say this last thing.

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1315945084' post='5512565']
That is basically Power Playing, not my rule it's a universal rule for all RPers. And I said that you could leave me on Earth if you wanted to but you didn't say anything. Sorry I'm at school when you're playing want me to make them change the hours? If you haven't noticed I've been following the rules, I said that if you wanted me to not go that I would stay because I was only acting as any normal person would act in that situation; you can't expect to take everything you say in the IC thread literally since we're all in character there. And I have never taken control of your character for a second; I'm not asking you to listen to me, frankly I don't care, just wanted to say this last thing.
[/quote]

You don't care yet your whining to me? Listen I posted in OC and Sonic wanted me to take you which threw off my entire plan and when did I take control of you? I can't say we hiked through a forest or slept? is that to much power playing?

The post that I made afterwards in the OOC clearly said that you could leave me if you wanted to. I don't mind making me walk or anything but putting me in a state where I can't say or do anything like sleeping that's another story. I don't care about what you say about nit listening to me; I do care about what you did, those are two separate things. You talk about whining but most of your posts here have been whines about my alien, why your character is not in the front page even though it's accepted, alleged alien stealing... Nobody was complaining until recently. But whatever, say what you want to say, think what you want to think. I know internet arguments are long so don't expect to hear back from me on the topic; just wanted to express my last thoughts.

[quote name='Kazekage dragon' timestamp='1315962977' post='5513343']
The post that I made afterwards in the OOC clearly said that you could leave me if you wanted to. I don't mind making me walk or anything but putting me in a state where I can't say or do anything like sleeping that's another story. I don't care about what you say about nit listening to me; I do care about what you did, those are two separate things. You talk about whining but most of your posts here have been whines about my alien, why your character is not in the front page even though it's accepted, alleged alien stealing... Nobody was complaining until recently. But whatever, say what you want to say, think what you want to think. I know internet arguments are long so don't expect to hear back from me on the topic; just wanted to express my last thoughts.
[/quote]

Ok then what is the point of me ranting? none, but i'll still rant anyways. What happened when we slept? Nothing. You posted way later that is was fine for you not to come when I made it clear that i didn't want you. About whining about your alien, that was 1 post. and now your talking about some alleged alien stealing crap. (Makes no sense) So over all I don't see what the hell your trying to say other than your taking out your personal anger from something or another out on me for unrealistic reasons. Respond if you'd like. I don't care. Everyone has real life issues. You said yourself your day is stressed. I understand that. Just don't take it out on me.

Archived