MLP FiM :D

Sleepy

So now we know the names of Rainbow Dash and Applejack's parents. That's a big shock- specifically that AJ's parents are actually, y'know, ALIVE!!!

the Aj parents are dead joke is now dead. i bet she would be like "Where the F*&K have you two been?" and her parents came by since they heard she is now famous for saving equestria or that her friend twilight is now a princess which makes them gold diggers.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet she would be like "Where the F*&K have you two been?" and her parents came by since they heard she is now famous for saving Equestria or that her friend Twilight is now a princess which makes them gold diggers.

I doubt they'd make AJ's parents be gold diggers. Hasbro has never made any character related to one of the Mane Six be an unlikable person; the closest they ever got with that was Zephyr Breeze. I honestly hope that we meet AJ's parents in a flashback too add credence to the "Mom and Dad would be so proud of you if they were here" line from Crusaders of the Lost Mark. But considering we already know that AJ's Mom is going to be having a flashback on how her and AJ's dad met, I highly doubt we met the via a flashback- unless they do a flashback within a flashback.

Or maybe they're travelling sales ponies?

That really is a possibility. But, I agree with Cobax:

Selling things for 7 years and not shown up to see their daughters and son?

That is kind of a major plot hole I really don't think the writers can fill in. Unless the Apples' thought Mr. and Mrs. Apple were dead then there is no reason why they should've been gone for so long without so much as a letter.

I mean they never attended a family reunion or anything. You could make the argument that they didn't get a letter about Applebloom getting a Cutie Mark yet and are coming back for that, but that doesn't explain why we never see or hear anything from them; letter, gift, etc. And even IF they were traveling sellsponies, that doesn't mean they wouldn't come back for holidays like Nightmare Night or Hearths' Warming!

Again, major plot holes.

Gotta say I appreciate the plastic hair rather than the usual "brush-it" doll hair.

Also does anyone know when season...6? 7? (the new one xD lost track at this point) is set to come out? I heard it's soon.

they say season 7 starts sometime in spring i think

We are missing 2 pets there (Gummy and Owlowiscious)

Sunset's one looks kinda weird, but the rest look pretty good.

Sunset suppose to dress japanese since they have a sushi stand for her

• 1 month later...

well shoot, owner of the channel took it off, but i think a well known youtuber may have the episode unless Sleepy can share that episode from Dailymotion. but the art shown of Shinning friend seems so abstract. and anyone else catch on Spike calling all royal guard name "Mary Sue"?

• 2 weeks later...

So, is it me, or is this season all about Starlight Glimmer's friends being as annoying as possible? I mean, there was The Great and Powerful Tttttrrrrrixie! in episode 2, and now Pinkie Pie in episode 4. Not uhh, not a strong start I'll give you that.

Archived