Sleepy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Why?

Because people still like the show and the show is still running. Not right now because not too long ago it finished it's latest season, but the show itself hasn't finalized.

That should be more than enough of a reason for it to keep being a thing.

In the near future we still have the upcoming 7th season, MLP movie for theaters, 5th EG movie, and multiple MLP comic book series ongoing. I'd say it is still going to be a thing for a while.

Because people still like the show and the show is still running. Not right now because not too long ago it finished it's latest season, but the show itself hasn't finalized.

That should be more than enough of a reason for it to keep being a thing.

In the near future we still have the upcoming 7th season, MLP movie for theaters, 5th EG movie, and multiple MLP comic book series ongoing. I'd say it is still going to be a thing for a while.

I thought he wanted to know about that Skull Servent Signature i have on now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, been a LONG time since I was last in this thread. Do we still discuss news here, or do people just use it for memeing these days? xD

On the off chance it's the former, the designs and names of the celebrity-voiced characters from the movie got revealed. Emily Blunt voice a hilariously edgy antagonist called Tempest Shadow. She's got a broken horn, and a scar over one eye. I love this already.

Archived