OPINIONS BY COCO CHANEL

Lunar Origins

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know you, but 

tumblr_mnm648Cp4u1qatzuvo1_r1_250.gif

Honestly I don't, I just thought that'd be funny. 

EDIT:

Okkkayyy myabe I dislike people a little. I'm can't really decide on this matter, I guess it depends on the person. 

That's fine, I hate you too.

This thread is full of ninjas.

EDIT: You're my fucking OTP. That says a lot about you.

Bro! I know what you mean! D: Frickin ninja's everywhere Dx

You're pretty cool. And you always have a hot anime chick for an avi so yeah that's something I like. Plus you're a good writer and running a sun goddess in Blind Eyes, and those're always hot *bad pun is bad ._.*

It was actually for you.

kjhskjkasjoiiasois okay... So I'm a manly horse; love you too.

And wait, you find it annoying that I express myself? Huh, that one is new haha.

That's fine, I hate you too.

This thread is full of ninjas.

EDIT: You're my fucking OTP. That says a lot about you.

Hahaha, yeah and I get ya. I really love Aubrey Plaza as well! 

[quote name="Rapidfire" post="6245680" timestamp="1374809288"]kjhskjkasjoiiasois okay... So I'm a manly horse; love you too. And wait, you find it annoying that I express myself? Huh, that one is new haha.   Hahaha, yeah and I get ya. I really love Aubrey Plaza as well! [/quote] Don't forget a manly horse BRED for SEX. That's what you are. I meant it catches my attention. Annoying just sounds more fun. And you hate showing me affection, so whatever.

kjhskjkasjoiiasois okay... So I'm a manly horse; love you too.

And wait, you find it annoying that I express myself? Huh, that one is new haha.

If it were for me, it'd be weird .3. I only ever actually talked to her once, and I don't think that was enough to qualify me as her "manly stallion" or even just manly for that matter xD

EDIT: In light of the above post, it would make even less sense O_O

Don't forget a manly horse BRED for SEX. That's what you are. I meant it catches my attention. Annoying just sounds more fun. And you hate showing me affection, so whatever.

Well I never knew I was a stallion bred for sex... Well at least I get laid haha. And that is so not true, I just hate showing affection in general. I went through a period where I liked it, but now it's just mehh. 

If it were for me, it'd be weird .3. I only ever actually talked to her once, and I don't think that was enough to qualify me as her "manly stallion" or even just manly for that matter xD

EDIT: In light of the above post, it would make even less sense O_O

Yeah I honestly don't see it ether. 

Again, where have we met!? It's killing me, I need to know.

I am Batman's apprentice. You only think you have met me, but really, you met his other apprentice. I just act like him a lot and take upon a name that resembles his, but I am just a guy that you forgot. 'Tis okay.

Yosuke is pretty okayish. But I know nothing of him, so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Archived