OPINIONS BY COCO CHANEL

Lunar Origins

I'll reply anyway since being told I'm unknown by somebody I used to help years ago is just what it is.

But anyway, you are a very nice person, and even during your period where you were more aggressive with what you found attractive I could not care less. I hope your health recovers, of course. You don't deserve to suffer that much. Nobody deserves that.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a Sec.... You're Fusion X Denver aren't you? I checked your name list again and something close to that popped up. Of course I remember you man :3 You were a huge help to me back in the day and helped me to settle down more in YCM even if my urges were going haywire at times XD

Yeah, I am recovering (still need a Operation to take the Gall Bladder out though) I have lost nearly a Stone in weight already and my Man Boobs have decreased quite a bit.

So I drew Hina? I may never forget that recent incident (for those who don't know, PM me), but I can forgive. I hope you can do the same. Anyway, you are an unpredictable one. First you are friendly, then hostile, then friendly, then, well, you get the idea. If you want more people to like you (you already have a good group, but still...), you have to be a bit predictable.

Too be totally honest, the fact that other people didn't like you was the fact I didn't like you at first. I followed the crowd Blindly and for that I apologize... You have become a lot better since I have come back and seem to be getting on pretty well with most of the members here. We don't talk that much but I think that's more to do with the fact we don't have much in common lol.

Yeah, Im not the best for getting into fights, sorry :S
Ahh, hi jinx, we argued a bit but that didn't mean you didn't have the right intentions :D

Well thanks. I'm not sure I always did (I remember starting an argue with you out of spite, so, there's that.)

Ot: You have an interesting taste in music and ah.... idk... 

Ot: You have an interesting taste in music and ah.... idk...

i get that one...a lot

anyways havent had the chance to talk to you, except for the one or two times that youve liked something me or Coral posted in the Metal/Hardcore thread (btw if you need any more recs then hit me or Coral up, well probably think of something), but yeah seen a few of your other posts and ive got no reason to hate, also i liked your name better when it was Forest Fire

Archived