YCM Awards of 2011 (Discussions and Questions)

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's one catergory I will be adding if I host the awards. "Most Gender Confused"

F*ck Wahreit, let's let you run it. Dibs on council position next time? :3

428694e5.png

... Also, is it considered spam if it's an image of the words I'd say anyway? >_>

Actually, I'd think that'd be a bit more okay than just a picture. Right DD? RIGHT?!?!

I'd rather let J-Max host than some ignorant person who claims to know everything about the site and how it can be changed for the better (which is impossible).

You realize that I am the definition of basically both of those things? I'm one of the only people to actually get things done on this site, ever. I probably hold the record of "most posts replied to by ycmaker".

You realize that I am the definition of basically both of those things? I'm one of the only people to actually get things done on this site, ever. I probably hold the record of "most posts replied to by ycmaker".

Sorry, almighty god.

Let me wash your feet with my hair, that's worked out well in history.

I thought so. Having the most replies by YCMaker does not make you any more superior than anyone else here.

You were referring to J-Max right?

If you were referring to YCMaker, hey look, the debates section!

Hey look, IP.Board!

Hey look, ibEconomy!

Hey look, moderators!

Hey look, YCMaker posts, sometimes, kind of. That's better than almost never, kind of!

I could go on and stuff.

And yet this doesn't make you any more qualified to run the YCM Awards. It really doesn't. So why don't we all shut up and wait six months and we'll see if our host is Wahrheit - if so, more power to him, but if not, I guess the lot of us got our way. Begging us to give you the host position next round doesn't mean you're getting the host position, so we're having a pretty useless discussion at the moment.

Also, I feel that a list should be compiled of every semi-popular female member on this website to use for the awards. Noel claimed to be a female (or something, I don't even know (nor care about) the whole story), but halfway into the voting procedures he said he was a male. That causes problems for everyone who voted him as Best Female, especially since he was apparently in the lead. If we have a list of the females beforehand, it gives voters a list of people to choose from. And if someone wants to come out and say they're male, that sucks for them. If they end up winning the Best Female award, we can't really do anything about that. Just my two cents.

Now I feel stupid for picking Male & Female for 2 Awards to Count... I will be checking very carefully. I swear that next time you need to specify a Gender in your Profile. None of this "Not Telling" BS. I think that if your Gender is None then you are not applicable.

And yet this doesn't make you any more qualified to run the YCM Awards. It really doesn't. So why don't we all shut up and wait six months and we'll see if our host is Wahrheit - if so, more power to him, but if not, I guess the lot of us got our way. Begging us to give you the host position next round doesn't mean you're getting the host position, so we're having a pretty useless discussion at the moment.

Also, I feel that a list should be compiled of every semi-popular female member on this website to use for the awards. Noel claimed to be a female (or something, I don't even know (nor care about) the whole story), but halfway into the voting procedures he said he was a male. That causes problems for everyone who voted him as Best Female, especially since he was apparently in the lead. If we have a list of the females beforehand, it gives voters a list of people to choose from. And if someone wants to come out and say they're male, that sucks for them. If they end up winning the Best Female award, we can't really do anything about that. Just my two cents.

I ended the discussion when Marblezone requested to; you're the one who keeps it going by perpetuating internet rules are important. But, as I said, so let it be written so shall it be done. It's a shame, you're going to be surprised.

You were referring to J-Max right?

If you were referring to YCMaker, hey look, the debates section!

Hey look, IP.Board!

Debates and IP.Board were all terrible ideas.

Hey look, ibEconomy!

ibEconomy hasn't been upgraded.

Hey look, moderators!

Were there not moderators before you existed?

Hey look, YCMaker posts, sometimes, kind of. That's better than almost never, kind of!

I believe 100% that YCMaker posting is entirely your doing.

I could go on and stuff.

kk

Archived