The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='The First Mohican' timestamp='1316988487' post='5540330']
Too tell you the truth, I am freaking afraid of Jake. We don't know any of his powers, except that he can kill someone by simply speaking to them.
[/quote]
That makes Keith the best person to face him. Out everyone, Baddies and Orderlings; Keith, Piper, Lillian and possibly Cheryl (who hasn't shown up) are the most versatile, and potentially dangerous, fighters, even if they aren't the most powerful (in Keith and Piper's case)

Well it is subtly cruel when you think about it. My character is mainly brain and manipulation.
Normal humans he can just look at them and make them do what he wants, without controlling their minds at all; he makes them WANT to obey him.

Put that with another of his powers and lets just say this guy is MADE for amassing an army BD

here's what you have been missing out:

-Malus has Manipulated the minds of FBI Agents to break out of a hospital
-Vlad has befriended Lillian
-The Third Temple has made it's presence known and is heading towards the Hospital, Vlad has given Chase using a Barrier Charge that Lillian has given to her to fly to the hospital
-Vlad no longer cares about the order and is currently willing to join with Kaden to get her third power, She also got her Second Power, which is Imprinting her own thoughts into other people, Whether a super or not
-A Prophecy was told to Vlad and Lillian involving Malus
-Alrus has thoughts of making Lillian a Priestess (Or in short, Giving her the ability to See the Glyphs that Vlad and Alrus can See)

Vlad's imprinting is actually very different than Malus's, Vlad's imprinting acts more like thinking in sync than the more forceful manipulation that is from Malus, and since it seems natural, it's incredibly hard for even a strong willed person to resist, but if resisting it is a fail, said victim is not forced(if it was, it would be powerplaying), it would be more like "drop everything" kind of imprinting

Flandre this is what we call an "impasse". One one hand I am the co-host of this roleplay and, if need be, can just simply state it as such and you have to listen; regardless of who's character is indeed stronger. However that would be just being an ass so I usually am not prone to doing such.

On the other hand you do not know for certain what my character's powers are, and are only assuming, seeing as all I've done is speak to some normal humans and have them kill themselves essentially.

Archived