The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1316262222' post='5520195']
Wow. The Order is causing more damage than the baddies... I'll they did was punch two holes in the building, you guys took out the entire bank's foundation, then set it on fire as a bonus, and only fought one of the bank robbers. Something tells me we're in for a lesson on the Importance of Collateral Damage, as well as Priorities in Stopping a Bank Robbery.
[/quote]
The order wasn't part of the bank saving.
The agents are part of the Order. Their mission was to get the powered kids in motion and guide them to become a positive force in the world. (Note how one of them said 'If you were to join the order... well that'd be a different matter'... Stating that they are not part of this Orginization..)

We could always time-skip the Villan's to their new hidden base... and the Agents + Their little gang of powered failures back to the Order's HQ in the area. (there is 'bout 25 Hq buildings for the Order in america. All hidden cleverly inside hospitals and the like... this one beneath the Police station...)

[quote name='Altαir' timestamp='1316282373' post='5520658']
I think I have developed emotional weaknesses for most of the characters, hopefully.

Could I perhaps start in the car? It's not like I would bother helping anyway.
[/quote]
Your character could be on the roof with Kaden, Lillian, Claude, and Thalia. It's up to you if you want to start on one side... it shouldn't be too hard to switch later on either...

[quote name='The First Mohican' timestamp='1316285311' post='5520727']
A time skip would be nice. I would like the stry to get on.
[/quote]
I believe its time for our First Power-upgrade too >=D
(They'll get more and more spaced out as we move along...)
Think of it... as leveling in a RPG game... most of them get a harder and take longer to level up as you go... same here.

For both Goodie and baddie?
But for Keith, I'll go with a development of his control with a manifestation of a psycho-geometric sense that will give him better control of his trace and free-from forging, like manipulating the physical properties of his creations (for 1-ton-hammer-fu).

Lillian, she'll be heading down the path of more barrier power and precision, for nice nuclear barrier bombs. Not yet, but... For now, just precision and mental flexibility (more subtle and refined, more barriers at a time)

To be more precise, Vlad cannot use her abilities for combat at this moment, they are currently used for scouting, so leveling her would be more like doing sidequests for new skills (an example would be like skills like Deadly Hit and Cuss in Wonderland online, or Pierce Dash in Across Age) Alrus's Fear Aura will not come till later

Piper's creations now stay "awake" longer, and can stay on her page to be used later.
Damn this is gonna be awesome.

Thalia is now more persuasive. The wear off time for her persuasion is longer. And she may or may not be able to make a persuaded one do something really extreme.

Tyler can now block powers with more efficiency, and can sometimes contain weaker powers for a moment before redirecting them at the correct angle.
(His blocks are based on reflection, and as such would normally either bounce back or go at a weird angle. With being able to temporarily contain powers for 2 secs or so, he can redirect them to have the greatest effect)

LETS TIME SKIP THIS BRO.

Do note that I really do not plan on having Vlad arrive at the Order's HQ during the skip, she's gonna go on an adventure of her own to claim her first upgrade

much to Vlad's dismay, I'm not going to make this easy for her, I'm gonna land either one of the points of the triangle within the enemy HQ or one of the shafts of the triangle in the path of the enemy HQ

Kyle will finally have dominance over his shadow-surf ability, and a speed-boost for a short term after launching from said shadows.

Kaden's light can now be stored in 10% of his cells (upgrade from 1%) And his Angelic wings will now allow him to levitate at will. He won't be able to straight up fly as fast as he wants to. So as long as his target isn't out of reach by foot, he'd rather run it to get there in time.

Everyone make sure your character and stuff is succesfully finished everything needed in this scene before I time-skip to the HQ's. I'll provide all the information needed for your Character reactions and what not on that post.

All the badies will be heading to their new-hide-out. Whether they just get there as the time-skip finishes, or they're on their way to said spot... idk. but it will be cleared with detail upon the time-skip post.

So... IF everyone is 100% sure they are ready for this skip, copy and paste this(or type it): d^_^b in the bottom of your next post here.
When I return in about 2 hours, I will begin the Time-skip scene if I have 5 of those little happy-face thumbs-up faces.... from different people.

And I understand Vlad won't be tagging along to the Hq's so I will supply the Time-skip's detail with a sentence or two on Vlad's absence.

Archived