The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:mellow: Ah.. true.

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1316225589' post='5519552']
[i]I[/i][i] wonder what I should do next? Take a bullet to the face? That'd definently lower their convidence... But whose got a gun? Probably none of them... seeings how they arn't supposed to kill me and that they'd have funner ways of doing it..."[/i]
[/quote]
That's Keith's cue! Too bad his gun's gonna fall about after a couple shots. Maybe half a dozen.

[quote name='The First Mohican' timestamp='1316225550' post='5519551']
Yes, he will. The lack of gravity over that space will allow him to feel her. This specific power is extremely complicated.
[/quote]
That doesn't make any sense man O_O
Not even a little...

And hey >=O Isn't he a little young to be feeling chicks, especially in a PG-13 Rp?

"He kicked Kaden's head so hard it would kill a normal human."

Super-strength?... really?

Denied. Think up something else.
Because in no way does Rock powers give people the power to kill normal humans by kicking them in the head.... (once)

[quote name='The First Mohican' timestamp='1316226603' post='5519574']
Techi: LOL. The Lack of force he would feel.

Grey:?
[/quote]
Wrong.
Gravity isn't acting upon her bubble. The Gravity is still holding on the Floor below her. In absolutely no way does that make any sense for him to 'Sense' her.

@Mohican (and Hunderas)- Lillian floats by blocking gravity from entering her barrier. So if she's floating, the lack of gravity would only be around her. The ground under her feet (be it an inch, a foot or a mile) would still feel normal gravity, unless she just set up the barrier and it didn't clear the floor.

@ Techi- What's your getaway plan? Cause Lillian can just blow a hole through the roof.

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1316226882' post='5519587']
@Mohican (and Hunderas)- Lillian floats by blocking gravity from entering her barrier. So if she's floating, the lack of gravity would only be around her. The ground under her feet (be it an inch, a foot or a mile) would still feel normal gravity, unless she just set up the barrier and it didn't clear the floor.

@ Techi- What's your getaway plan? Cause Lillian can just blow a hole through the roof.
[/quote]
@Mohican: Nope. Normal kicks to the head wouldn't be able to snap a neck O_O. That's like saying, punching someone in the arm would cause a heart-attack. HAve you ever seen any form a gan-violence? Purhaps Curb-stomping? Even that doesn't kill with one full-forced kick.

@Greycat: I'll let you decide when times up and how to get out of their. Your power, yes?

[spoiler=App]
[size=3]Birth Name: Daniel Escalador[/size]

[size=3]Code Name: Pressure[/size]

[size=3]Bio: Born in the questionable merchant class, filled with alligators that sever heads at the moment's weakness and snakes that inflict incurable poisons in retaliation, neither Daniel nor his ever wondrous parents had time for each other. A bear raised alone, he learned of his own methods to entertain himself, using his influence and intimidation upon his peers, and soon even his dispensable babysitters who could do nothing but cry their tears - they were a deer entering the wrong territory. As the trees grew with him, a new layer of thickness each year, Daniel would regularly hold a staring contest with the unbeatable oaks, both having a hate for the parents that were so distant. He always won.[/size]

[size=3]His nature was never changed, as he never had a parent to teach him the right thing, nor a teacher who would rather listen to him than grade the over-excessive 100's on their brightly-polished, bland "private-school owned" desks that just proved how dull Daniel's life was, or type on their high-tech computers, like a bunch of insects in the night that you just can't find in true sight, but can always hear their aggravating chatter. He learned of his powers some day or other, he couldn't remember nor care. They didn't help. So he left when this "Order" found him, it wasn't like his life was going to get any better anytime soon. At least he could finally see something new, other than trees that have outgrown him yet still fear him, in a never-ending forest of hate.[/size]

[size=3]Personality: Daniel isn't snobby, if that's what you thought. He won't brag about his wealth, where would you get the bragging status in a community were everyone was as rich as you? Nor will he assume he's better than anyone. He, however, likes to take advantages of people's weaknesses, as he still finds it very amusing. He will not act very happy nor very sad, and he primarily doesn't care very much for most things. He tends not to help others.[/size]

[size=3]Appearance: Daniel has inherited after his mother, as he learned from one of the last people he knew and conversed with, but as he never saw his mother, he didn't know how true it was. He has dark-brown hair that covers much of his head and reaches a bit down his neck, when uncut. His eyes, mostly downcast in the day and invisible in the night, is a deep brown itself, almost reaching the reaches of black. He's about 6'2 and weighs around 155 pounds, but his height and weight is drastically changed from morning to night (by drastic, I mean an inch or 2), growing shorter as the day wears on. He has an athletic build, as he has worked-out for a while between his 13th and 14th years of age. His face is pretty pale. He doesn't mind his clothing, but he dresses formally for everything that's not sleeping (this, he does not notice).[/size]

[size=3]Power: Daniel has the power to manipulate Pressure. Pressure is the amount of force exerted upon an object by another object in contact with it. To utilize this power, he must form barriers which is where the pressure of all objects can be freely changed, to a point. He can't go really low or really high at the moment, and the barriers aren't really big. There are two basic forms that can be utilized in battle:[/size]

[size=3]Single Field: A single barrier is produced. If swinging a sword, perhaps, he can increase the pressure of the sword on one's body. It can be used as a raw attack as well, able to cause some bodily damage to those who experience it.[/size]

[size=3]Dual Field: Two concentric barriers are formed. It causes a chain reaction, keeping that inside the barrier protected from that outside the barrier. The barriers need only be a part of two spheres that are concentric. It negates many long range attacks, and decreases the pressure behind physical attacks. It's hard to break, but difficult to make.[/size]

[size=3]He carries a metal lance when he knows he'll be in battle. While he isn't great at using it, he can apply pressure to add force.[/size]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Altαir' timestamp='1316227422' post='5519611']
[spoiler=App]
[size=3]Birth Name: Daniel Escalador[/size]

[size=3]Code Name: Pressure[/size]

[size=3]Bio: Born in the questionable merchant class, filled with alligators that sever heads at the moment's weakness and snakes that inflict incurable poisons in retaliation, neither Daniel nor his ever wondrous parents had time for each other. A bear raised alone, he learned of his own methods to entertain himself, using his influence and intimidation upon his peers, and soon even his dispensable babysitters who could do nothing but cry their tears - they were a deer entering the wrong territory. As the trees grew with him, a new layer of thickness each year, Daniel would regularly hold a staring contest with the unbeatable oaks, both having a hate for the parents that were so distant. He always won.[/size]

[size=3]His nature was never changed, as he never had a parent to teach him the right thing, nor a teacher who would rather listen to him than grade the over-excessive 100's on their brightly-polished, bland "private-school owned" desks that just proved how dull Daniel's life was, or type on their high-tech computers, like a bunch of insects in the night that you just can't find in true sight, but can always hear their aggravating chatter. He learned of his powers some day or other, he couldn't remember nor care. They didn't help. So he left when this "Order" found him, it wasn't like his life was going to get any better anytime soon. At least he could finally see something new, other than trees that have outgrown him yet still fear him, in a never-ending forest of hate.[/size]

[size=3]Personality: Daniel isn't snobby, if that's what you thought. He won't brag about his wealth, where would you get the bragging status in a community were everyone was as rich as you? Nor will he assume he's better than anyone. He, however, likes to take advantages of people's weaknesses, as he still finds it very amusing. He will not act very happy nor very sad, and he primarily doesn't care very much for most things. He tends not to help others.[/size]

[size=3]Appearance: Daniel has inherited after his mother, as he learned from one of the last people he knew and conversed with, but as he never saw his mother, he didn't know how true it was. He has dark-brown hair that covers much of his head and reaches a bit down his neck, when uncut. His eyes, mostly downcast in the day and invisible in the night, is a deep brown itself, almost reaching the reaches of black. He's about 6'2 and weighs around 155 pounds, but his height and weight is drastically changed from morning to night (by drastic, I mean an inch or 2), growing shorter as the day wears on. He has an athletic build, as he has worked-out for a while between his 13th and 14th years of age. His face is pretty pale. He doesn't mind his clothing, but he dresses formally for everything that's not sleeping (this, he does not notice).[/size]

[size=3]Power: Daniel has the power to manipulate Pressure. Pressure is the amount of force exerted upon an object by another object in contact with it. To utilize this power, he must form barriers which is where the pressure of all objects can be freely changed, to a point. He can't go really low or really high at the moment, and the barriers aren't really big. There are two basic forms that can be utilized in battle:[/size]

[size=3]Single Field: A single barrier is produced. If swinging a sword, perhaps, he can increase the pressure of the sword on one's body. It can be used as a raw attack as well, able to cause some bodily damage to those who experience it.[/size]

[size=3]Dual Field: Two concentric barriers are formed. It causes a chain reaction, keeping that inside the barrier protected from that outside the barrier. The barriers need only be a part of two spheres that are concentric. It negates many long range attacks, and decreases the pressure behind physical attacks. It's hard to break, but difficult to make.[/size]

[size=3]He carries a metal lance when he knows he'll be in battle. While he isn't great at using it, he can apply pressure to add force.[/size]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Good guy or Bad guy? =O

[quote name='Hunderas' timestamp='1316228826' post='5519661']
Jared threw a fireball at the mysterious man. The floor caved in and the man fell with it, so the fireball missed significantly. Hitting the Bank wall setting it ablaze. "Guys anyone here control water?" Jared seen a glint out of the corner of his eye from the dagger being thrown. Jared increased the size of his fireball causing it to slightly lose it's fireball 'shape'. He threw the slightly misshaped fireball hopeful to hit whatever was thrown. It barely hit the dagger sending it to the floor. The fireball exploded causing more fire to spread through the Bank, "Guys we need a escape plan of our own now. And for the record this is [u]NOT[/u] my fault."
[/quote]
I think I'm starting to like Jared as a character... When he started all grumpy and making s*** up... I didn't like him so much... but this is certaintly a step in the right direction. GJ Hunderas =D

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1316229051' post='5519671']
Oh I'm sorry, Vlad may end up having a dire grudge against Lillian, one that can have horrible consequences =D
[/quote]
Why be sorry? Last I checked, Dire grudges and horrible consequences was perfectly acceptable in Rp's =D (really.)

Archived