The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1316577798' post='5530327']
Do note that to be technical, Vlad really doesn't give a rats @$$ about the order, she would rather make Friends and such [s]and maybe take over the world while doing so[/s]
[/quote]

Somehow that last part makes me think you will be the first "target" I want to acquire (<[sub]u[/sub]<)

Order recruited bunch of high schoolers. High schoolers get there buts handed to them on a silver platter basically. bad guys (Dont remember what there called.) go to there base, under a house somewhere in town. Order/high school kids go to a hospital where the Order HQ is located. some kids left the hospital to do various things, others staid and went to there individual areas. I think thats all for now, don't quote me on this if it's not.

[spoiler=Ya, heeaz ma ahpp, mahn]
[size=5][size=4]Birth Name: Steven J. Broksworth[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Code Name: Golem[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4]Age: 16[/size][/size]
Power: Can turn into a bulked-up rock monster that can wreck and take a few hits. The rock is not very sturdy at first, but as he gets stronger, his rock body gets stronger up until it becomes pure iron or stronger.
[size=5][size=4]Bio: Gorgon was born a heaping 12 pounds, killing his mother from shock. Almost immediately after, his body turned to solid rock and he rampaged through the hospital wall, fleeing from his starstruck father. He found a place in the rocky hills, befriending the insects under the rocks and hunting [/size][/size]wild animals to satisfy his inhuman hunger. Over time he learned to control his power, and soon returned to his hometown to find his father, whom was found dead on the street. Be it a car accident or crooks, his rage was unstoppable and was noticed by the town folk as another "devilish" superhuman out to save the world once again. Steven took these words as a compliment, and used them to destroy evil.
[size=5][size=4]Personality: His emotions are as sturdy as his power. Steven is not easily mentally disturbed neither explicitly nor emotionally. His anger, however, is another story. One spark of frustration or vengeance triggers his bulking rock body that is considered impenetrable to human weaponry. It takes a lot to calm him down when he is in this form unless it was voluntary, but some love that involves a sensitive touch easily eases his rage.[/size][/size]
[size=5][size=4][spoiler=Appearence:][/size][/size]
Human form
[img]http://owen21.webs.com/loka.jpeg[/img]

Rock form
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KJSPGUDWki8/SskFtN_DFZI/AAAAAAAAA6Q/rPuJA0vmXYI/s400/Rock+Monster1.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

For my upgrade (which I had not thought of until now) rather than adding something, I'm going to explain Dan's power in more detail.

Let us first consider what "pressure" is. It is the application of force upon an object. Note that when pressure is applied were the object exerting it has a much smaller surface area that the target of the pressure, there will be a break, where the smaller surface area pierces the much bigger one. In this way, [i]anything[/i] can be broken using pressure. Dan can utilize his double-barrier shields as weapons by morphing the solid shell into a pointy projectile, and applying a great amount of force on it. He can even make a floating leaf cause cuts and bruises on impact.

Dan can also lower the force applied on a object, such as his body and mind. This can weaken blows and enhance defense. He hasn't considered the chemistry part of his powers, but conducts many mathematical claculations to decifer how density and composition affects how much pressure it takes to break an object. He is still trying to figure out what Lillian's barrier's break point is.

[s]Ha! My barriers have no breaking point! Hohohohohohoho![/s]
Lillian's barriers work by working alongside the laws of physics, and bending them to her advantage. Since each barrier represents and works through a or many force/s of physics, it would be impossible to find a breaking point for each one, since she can drop and erect a similar but different one each time it is threatened. But nice to see an opponent that fights like see does, through SCIENCE!

Keith is similar, but is working on properties. His newer fighting style will include fire, electricity, steel, big heavy objects and nitroglycerin. Lots and lots of nitroglycerin.

By the way, here's and idea; wind is motion from a region of high pressure to low pressure. Think you can do something with that tidbit? Lillian will... and does...

Vlad use of Alrus to attack works with the Paranormal or Divine rather than Science, Therefore completely out of the constraint of the laws of Physics. Unlike Dan(From what I Gather), Lillian is capable of creating Barriers that blocks or Counters Ethereality, which basically means that if Vlad and Dan do have to fight, Dan is SOL

Archived